Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:43:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I can make you a faucet for free on my domain and hosting ( no limits )  (Read 1422 times)
melody82

Activity: 378
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 05:09:55 PM

who will run ads on faucets and get earning from advertisers, if a faucet become popular then only you will have control on that not the person who promote it
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 05:13:43 PM

OgNasty wanted to try how it works

nastyfans.nano-btc.website

I hope that he is going to update you ( yvesp110, you are totally wrong, u know? ) how it's working and if it's good or not Smiley

I am not wrong u can access there admin page change payout and claim it all and u get more traffic on adsense at expense of others they can get a good cheap hosting and free domain if they want and free subdomain why use urs lol
yvesp110

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 05:16:49 PM

plus using a sub from his domain ur never allowed to apply for adsense guys
nano-btc (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Faucet owner

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 05:20:01 PM

yvesp110, there's no point stealing coins, because when the faucet become more popular it's more profit for me because of my 1 AdSense ad on site Smiley
I checked your sites and reported it to BitMedia.io for traffic fraud, you know what you are doing  Wink
yvesp110

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 05:23:08 PM

yvesp110, there's no point stealing coins, because when the faucet become more popular it's more profit for me because of my 1 AdSense ad on site Smiley
I checked your sites and reported it to BitMedia.io for traffic fraud, you know what you are doing  Wink

you can report it they damn well know there is no traffic fraud there i dont do like u ask for clicks
yvesp110

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 05:30:18 PM

plus a sub from him bitmedia will never accept u guys cause he was frauding them and got banned he was frauding bitmedia and advertisers
yvesp110

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 05:36:28 PM

your not and Ad Exchanger authorised dealer so I guess Adsense will like that lol
yvesp110

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:09:50 PM

I checked your sites and reported it to BitMedia.io for traffic fraud, you know what you are doing  Wink

Watch him scam u guys out of advert money ur btc and other he is on badlist of all advertisement site and advertisers.  He even try to report legit fucet so he can continue to scam.  Bitmedia knows scammers like u they will not ban legit publishers when they check site traffic and all and impressions to ctr ratio
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 09:35:32 PM

Ps: Of course I won't steal your faucet's balance and run away.

He cant steal any coins unless he change the payout amount when it is time for him to redeem in the faucet. If you are reffering to steal the balance in  faucetbox then he cant since he dont have the access in your account at faucetbox, its only the faucet id and password i think. Im not sure in the exact words

Uh, he'll have access to the files. This means anything that deals with the account he'll know. Even if the wallet system you use has an API. he'll know the API key since it goes in the faucet files. In other words, he will always have access to your accounts -- if the script has access, he does too.

That said, I don't want to get into a "blah blah this is a scam" thing. I just wanted to help clarify that. And OP, what are you getting from this? Backlinks or something?

Uh i forgot, if he has the files, he can use the balance to fund his faucets too using the same faucet id. Maybe this is what op is up to but im not sure
Please, tell me how?
I will only place 1 small adsense ad on site made by me Smiley So I will not steal your coins because it's making money for me Wink
That's not much to say.  You can easily change the payout amount and request!!! Sad  I believe that he is trying to offer a good service and has good intentions, but it's more of a trust issue.
yvesp110

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 10:01:06 PM

read all his post he went took a loan saying he would fund his faucet he never did went and gamble it lol he is worst scammer of all
yvesp110

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 10:03:46 PM

I will prepare ur faucet for free u get your hosting and domain i make ur script from faucetbox for free u upload it i show u where to put ur ads and how that is free no charge that is helping and script is from faucetbox anyone can check it for u
nano-btc (OP)

Faucet owner

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 03:29:27 AM

I will prepare ur faucet for free u get your hosting and domain i make ur script from faucetbox for free u upload it i show u where to put ur ads and how that is free no charge that is helping and script is from faucetbox anyone can check it for u

Please create your thread for this bullshit scam, nobody cares about it here Smiley
yvesp110

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 03:58:17 AM

Please create your thread for this bullshit scam, nobody cares about it here Smiley

Scammer
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 04:50:11 AM

The sad part here is that EITHER of you could be trying to scam people. It's not saying that either of you ARE, but especially in the crypto world, people have to be extremely cautious.

I think you'd do a lot better just running multiple faucets and adding a referral system. A user would claim a branded faucet to help advertise (with their own name and such) and would get a cut of the money earned off it while they advertise it. Safer for everyone all-around, and gives you the chance to earn just as you would anyways.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
nano-btc (OP)

Faucet owner

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 04:53:18 AM

The sad part here is that EITHER of you could be trying to scam people. It's not saying that either of you ARE, but especially in the crypto world, people have to be extremely cautious.

I think you'd do a lot better just running multiple faucets and adding a referral system. A user would claim a branded faucet to help advertise (with their own name and such) and would get a cut of the money earned off it while they advertise it. Safer for everyone all-around, and gives you the chance to earn just as you would anyways.
If you want to do something for money - "it's a scam, why the fuck it's not for free idiot?"
If you want to do something for free - "it's a scam, why is it for free?"

Well done, Bitcoin community  Wink
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 05:28:36 AM

If you want to do something for money - "it's a scam, why the fuck it's not for free idiot?"

Well done, Bitcoin community  Wink

Has nothing to do with free or paid. It has to do with the fact that you will have access to their faucet's address, with full privileges. Just like I wouldn't give someone my private keys, I wouldn't give someone access to my Coinbase/Blockchain/Cryptsy/etc. accounts.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
yvesp110

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:22:12 AM

worst part he is trying to scam newbie out of there money sad see bitcointalk allowing this thread and not deleting it

he cannot even maitain his own faucet he wants other to fund it for him that is just a sad slob ann ass a scammer
yvesp110

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:55:45 AM

Well done, Bitcoin community  Wink

Wow what a good guy he calls everyone using cryptocurrency especially bictoins idiots

he said it not free u pay with ur traffic and may steal utr btc anyway what can u advertise lol adbitco o coin or a-ads is all bbitmedia he is banned so r u adsens u cannot
nano-btc (OP)

Faucet owner

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 10:21:47 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2015, 11:17:55 AM by nano-btc

Well done, Bitcoin community  Wink

Wow what a good guy he calls everyone using cryptocurrency especially bictoins idiots

he said it not free u pay with ur traffic and may steal utr btc anyway what can u advertise lol adbitco o coin or a-ads is all bbitmedia he is banned so r u adsens u cannot
I did not say that people are idiots. Please, tell me where did I say it Smiley

I'm banned only on bitmedia.io, with subdomain, everyone can join Wink

AdBit.co is currently placed on my site, I had a-ads but I don't like them ( low number of advertisers ) so I removed it Smiley

Anything else?

syuhide

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:07:09 AM

Everything is in the title. I'm going to host you the newest FaucetBox script on my domain ( subdomain ) and hosting with no limits!
Just contact me, everything is totally free! Smiley
good job man..just looking for guys like you..
what type of sites you make..
i mean you are special in which language???

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: