Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 10:43:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashnest question  (Read 736 times)
kingofbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Good bye Blockchain , you were hacked

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:57:48 PM

Is it true you need at least 1 BTC to invest as a minimum to start mining there ?

1DDc49pyE3xEbCt8YakfLe48Syrq5XLve

ISLAM-The only true monotheist religion
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 07:24:18 PM

they are talking about 1 btc in their example of how their system work, so i would say yes, but only for pacmic

see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=991928.msg10869495#msg10869495
kingofbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 07:27:50 PM

Ok let me rephrase the question, how do i buy some GHS there, not Pacmic, i don't see this option. I wanted to go there from bit-x as google 2fa was not working, but i switched to SMS authentication and sticking there now. But still wanted to know if there is this possibility.

From your reply i read this:

They say we can start with only 1 GHS in market, but still can't figure out where is this thing that we can start with only 1GHS. If someone could enlighten me.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 05:28:55 AM

Simple, you select the miner you want, S4, for example, then go to the "market" tab. There you select the lowest price offered, input the quantity and buy.

Simple.

Let me know if you need more help.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
kingofbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:17:59 AM

Thanks a lot, for now i am sticking to bit-x as i managed to go from 2FA of Google Authy to SMS Authy. I wanted to jump to hashnest because with Google 2fa i was having tons of problems, but the support of bit-x is checking them. I am buying bitcoins small quantities but very often and I want to invest in cloudmining. Bit-x and Hashnest seems the most legit so far. Although rewards are very small, you need 6300 GHS to make 0.015 BTC per day with bit-x. 6300 GHS is about 7 or 8 BTC to invest Smiley

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 09:24:02 AM

Thanks a lot, for now i am sticking to bit-x as i managed to go from 2FA of Google Authy to SMS Authy. I wanted to jump to hashnest because with Google 2fa i was having tons of problems, but the support of bit-x is checking them. I am buying bitcoins small quantities but very often and I want to invest in cloudmining. Bit-x and Hashnest seems the most legit so far. Although rewards are very small, you need 6300 GHS to make 0.015 BTC per day with bit-x. 6300 GHS is about 7 or 8 BTC to invest Smiley

Well, it s not easy to make money, not here not anywhere else. Hashnest and Bit-x do seem as the best choice, I also use them.

Also, I would suggest to differentiate into something else, maybe lending or PoS coins. I personally ve invested into DMD Diamond and they run a great cloud mining promotion, for every 0.1 BTC invested, you get 60% back immediately in DMD Diamond coins. So, you reach 60% ROI the moment you invest, a pretty nice offer.

Before, you ask your next question, let me answer it. Yes, these guys are legit and this is a promotional offer which wont last for a long time, this is why it s so generous.

In case you might want to dip a toe, here is the link:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg11391537#msg11391537

Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:30:25 PM

At the moment  S5 market not working  for several hours.   Purchase bids are higher than sales bids.

Long live honest tradebots in "honest" Hashnest!
kingofbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:46:27 PM

At the moment  S5 market not working  for several hours.   Purchase bids are higher than sales bids.

Long live honest tradebots in "honest" Hashnest!

No such problems at mining in Bit-x. The only downfall there, you have to invest about 2500 USD to start getting good daily income, but i intend to go there little by little, 0.03 BTC invest today, 0.05 after few days, another 0.10 after few days and so on. I only hope this wll not collapse(although in a FOREX platform there is no reason it should do so)

Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:54:05 PM

No such problems at mining in Bit-x. The only downfall there, you have to invest about 2500 USD to start getting good daily income, but i intend to go there little by little, 0.03 BTC invest today, 0.05 after few days, another 0.10 after few days and so on. I only hope this wll not collapse(although in a FOREX platform there is no reason it should do so)

Bit-x Trading Commissions

There are two types of commissions in bit-x that the clients pay when participating in trading:
transaction commission;
trading commission;

Transaction commission equals 0,02% from the sum of the order at the moment of order creation and is withdrawn at the moment of order activation. The necessity of this commission is determined by the possibility of unfunded orders creation in bit-x. Transaction commission is not refunded in case the order is cancelled by the client.

Trading commission is withdrawn from the wallet at the moment when the order meets its corresponding orders. It constitutes to 0,2% from the sum of the order. Trading commission at the moment of creation and activation of the order can differ from the trading commission at the moment of complete or partial closure of the order since it depends on the order’s exchange rate. For example, if the order was closed at a lower exchange rate than the rate at the moment of its activation, the order sum and the commission will be lower.

Transaction commission and trading commission are added to the order sum and get withdrawn from the wallet, chosen by the client during the order creation as the wallet of payment (field From Wallet).

The values of the commissions to be paid can be seen in the section Order Details in the form for order creation. At the change of the values in the fields of the form, the commissions’ values are automatically changed as well.

Commission values for open and closed orders can be seen in the tab Orders in the user account if to click on the line with the order in question.
kingofbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:02:52 PM

You can be faster ,by running in 1 sentence or 2 your conclusion Wink

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 05:33:41 PM

Just keep an eye of diff growth. It can be a very nasty surprise from time to time.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: