Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:34:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crytpohours.com - continue posting here  (Read 626 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
groko271 (OP)

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 10:54:23 PM

Admin locked the main thread which i wanted to respond to. I'm sure others do also.

Final post from admin.
Today we've come back to most coins being exported and moves from our server. We are doing our best to figure out the cause, though we can no longer process ROI as all BTC has been used up.
Around 18BTC has been paid, 8~BTC is missing from the server.
If worst comes to worst we will pause the site, pay the remaining that is due from external source and start the program again, with a more secure server and a lot more funding.
Sorry for any inconvenience, this will be sorted this week.

Hi admin, above is your last post. I really hope you mean the above, and do what you say you are going to do!!!. However, please know that very similar, almost identical things have been said in the past , many many times. So i open this thread for those that have invested in your business to respond.

Good luck in setting up your site in the near future.
Scamc0p

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 11:20:33 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2015, 12:59:44 AM by Scamc0p

Only had 0.02 in it anyways. Got 50/100 payments back.
Still paying out alt. coins. Getting litecoins still on time.
I knew I should of put some other alts in there.
tiakenic

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:56:36 AM

Both of you's were lucky. I'd put 0.15btc in here expecting 0.30btc back in 100 hours (I thought the collapse of this ponzi would at least take another week or so) so it paid me the first 18 hours all sweet next thing you know CRASH ponzi stopped paying quick collapse.  Went on the website and link to owners gmail stopped working and the gmail address doesn't even have an owner.  Also bitcointalk forum locked so what can you do?  So I'm owed 0.246btc but hey this is ponzi investment gambling.  I just cop it on the chin and remind myself to be quicker in the next upcoming ponzi lol! Tongue
lolfreak87

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 06:02:37 AM

I hope the admin will refund the lost coins ....

paidcoin

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 08:39:31 AM

withdraw 0.002 btc from referral always pending
Nowi

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 05:20:06 PM

Same owner like of crypterest etc. These webs are usually scams, before invest try to find somethng about admin and his past projects.

groko271 (OP)

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 08:09:25 PM

I'm locking this topic as cryptoscammer admin has unlocked his thread again. I only created this thread because he thought it was good to say he'll be "back in a week" and lock his thread. Probably hoping his thread would drop off the front page....

original thread below....continue pasting there.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1061699.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: