Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:50:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BetterBets.io |V2 NXT betting + Shapeshift.io|🎲 DICE★PLINKO★PVP Game CORE  (Read 315707 times)
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1013

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:26:54 PM

BB team was "working" on site before V2 and they had like 2 months "working", now with V" looks like the date to open the site again is far far away, if we are lucky maybe for chrstmas they will open, but i don´t think so...

Back on Christmas? It would be more than 2 months, I think betterbets can do it faster (if they are really working on it). Afaik betterbets's dev is a great well-experienced person, logically it wont take too long time for them for migration to Moneypot v.2.

hi

it looks you did not see that BB dev is now one of MP devs

please see here under Team
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2169606.msg21743459#msg21743459

Nothing mysterious about this; we've been working with the MP team for months in various roles; this simply makes me helping them out official. I am however not part of the official MP team in the sense that I'm their employee or part owner of MP ...

would you mind to tell us what various roles you are talking about. on the ICO thread you are under their Team > Lead Developers
for me that sounds that you are one of the team and one of the Lead Devs next to Ray

actually your answer sounds like you are the charity Lead dev helping MP out

good luck then

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
houseworx

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:32:21 PM

BB team was "working" on site before V2 and they had like 2 months "working", now with V" looks like the date to open the site again is far far away, if we are lucky maybe for chrstmas they will open, but i don´t think so...

Back on Christmas? It would be more than 2 months, I think betterbets can do it faster (if they are really working on it). Afaik betterbets's dev is a great well-experienced person, logically it wont take too long time for them for migration to Moneypot v.2.

hi

and???

we don't care about it, while we can't use betterbets site and make bets.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:37:56 PM

hi

and???

we don't care about it, while we can't use betterbets site and make bets.

you dont care LOL

he is busy with MP so he has less time to work for BB and if you read MP lead dev's answer you will understand that V@ is not that easy to implement

I thought you are interested in the answer for your question Smiley

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
JanusDev

Activity: 119
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:54:04 PM

hi

Nothing mysterious about this; we've been working with the MP team for months in various roles; this simply makes me helping them out official. I am however not part of the official MP team in the sense that I'm their employee or part owner of MP ...

would you mind to tell us what various roles you are talking about. on the ICO thread you are under their Team > Lead Developers
for me that sounds that you are one of the team and one of the Lead Devs next to Ray

good luck then

You completely misinterpret things, and I suspect that you're looking for something shady or a conspiracy somewhere ... which quite honestly you won't find.

If you look on the ICO thread, I am mentioned under the "BitcoinMarkets" project which I've been working on (actually more "off" and "on" at a slow/mellow pace) for quite some time. I have never touched (or seen) the source code for any other MP projects.

Ray is the main dev for MP (and he's good and really nice guy); I only help out from time to time when he doesn't have time or it's something that I have specific expertise with.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:19:37 PM

hi

good luck then

You completely misinterpret things, and I suspect that you're looking for something shady or a conspiracy somewhere ... which quite honestly you won't find.

If you look on the ICO thread, I am mentioned under the "BitcoinMarkets" project which I've been working on (actually more "off" and "on" at a slow/mellow pace) for quite some time. I have never touched (or seen) the source code for any other MP projects.

Ray is the main dev for MP (and he's good and really nice guy); I only help out from time to time when he doesn't have time or it's something that I have specific expertise with.

you are answer is shady. players are asking when they finally can play at BB? why dont you answer them?

when seeing this I have the impression you are the lead dev

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
JanusDev

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:54:26 PM

hi

good luck then

you are answer is shady. players are asking when they finally can play at BB? why dont you answer them?

Here is my answer for you: When I find time, which should be really soon.

when seeing this I have the impression you are the lead dev

I've explained the situation to you. Now, you can accept it or further argue the point but it won't change the reality of the situation. If I wouldn't have a ton of other stuff on my plate, I'd be happy to be MP's lead dev but I'm not and have no reason to lie about it. I'm lead dev to 1 specific project, everything else (the MP betting engine and whatever else they're working on) is handled by Ray.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:14:22 AM

hi

good luck then

Here is my answer for you: When I find time, which should be really soon.

sorry very disappointing answer because you took the time to answer me in a shady way but in the same time with less bad energy you could answer a well known MP players like @gerasrocha and some more who asking many times when will BB be back life! but you took your time to answer me huh Huh

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
JanusDev

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:57:15 PM

sorry very disappointing answer because you took the time to answer me in a shady way but in the same time with less bad energy you could answer a well known MP players like @gerasrocha and some more who asking many times when will BB be back life! but you took your time to answer me huh Huh

Lesson learned, you ungrateful, word twisting piece of snot. I took the time that I didn't really have to reply to you; I will not make that mistake again. This is where my participation in this conversation ends ...

JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:03:43 PM

Lesson learned, you ungrateful, word twisting piece of snot. I took the time that I didn't really have to reply to you; I will not make that mistake again.

o you did no tlearn the lesson I gave you for free. you are the piece of snot Smiley because again you could answer to the players who want to know when will BB be back for them to play. hey they wanna play on BB and you have no time to answer them LOL but thx for taking the time to answer me. I am honored

take care piece of snot

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
gordonhill
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 01:28:22 PM

Lesson learned, you ungrateful, word twisting piece of snot. I took the time that I didn't really have to reply to you; I will not make that mistake again.

o you did no tlearn the lesson I gave you for free. you are the piece of snot Smiley because again you could answer to the players who want to know when will BB be back for them to play. hey they wanna play on BB and you have no time to answer them LOL but thx for taking the time to answer me. I am honored

take care piece of snot

Wtf JPR. I´m starting to think you´re the incarnation of who landed in this forum... all over the place.

Get some rest, buddy.

- Luis.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:32:05 PM

take care piece of snot

Wtf JPR. I´m starting to think you´re the incarnation of who landed in this forum... all over the place.

Get some rest, buddy.

- Luis.

tell this to your lobos and instead of attacking me let players know when you are back life

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
gordonhill
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 01:44:53 PM

Get some rest, buddy.

- Luis.

tell this to your lobos and instead of attacking me let players know when you are back life

I'm not attacking you, I'm trying to watch over your health. It's always good to rest at times.

We are all human, right.

Back to work...  Smiley

gerasrocha

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

Inver-Crypto

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:02:16 AM

it´s funny but as JPR say I do not understand how it is possible for you to keep answering JPR posts, but ignoring all those who played in your place, if you do not want to have JPR here in your thread talking about you it's very simple, fix your site and make it work without holding money from yours players or things of these strange that you do and you will see that JPR will not come here to say anything.......

gerasrocha

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

Inver-Crypto

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:30:30 PM

wow guys i made 4 post starting on september 15, and nobody answer a shit, i´m asking about site and everyone has been ignoring me less JPR, he was the only who see that and that´s funny because JPR is declared as the enemy # 1 of MP, I was against what JPR did, but now I fully understand it, it is frustrating not to receive concrete answers or just not receive answers, and I'm sure that JPR influenced the failure of the ICO of MPX, in my case was enthusiastic at first with the ICO but thanks to betterbets I ended depositing almost nothing, to answer JPR you did it the same day just after some hours but to answer a player from your site have been 24 days and still nothing.

Betterbets relaunch on 2020 wait for it!!!! lol

JanusDev

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:43:07 PM

wow guys i made 4 post starting on september 15, and nobody answer a shit, i´m asking about site and everyone has been ignoring me less JPR, he was the only who see that and that´s funny because JPR is declared as the enemy # 1 of MP, I was against what JPR did, but now I fully understand it, it is frustrating not to receive concrete answers or just not receive answers, and I'm sure that JPR influenced the failure of the ICO of MPX, in my case was enthusiastic at first with the ICO but thanks to betterbets I ended depositing almost nothing, to answer JPR you did it the same day just after some hours but to answer a player from your site have been 24 days and still nothing.

Betterbets relaunch on 2020 wait for it!!!! lol

As the dev this plainly falls on my shoulders. All I have to say for myself is that I've been plagued by some pretty serious and persistent health problems lately and I'm in the process of (hopefully) getting them resolved. More news (and a hopefully re-enabled betterbets site) in the near future.
CrazyCraig

Activity: 501
Merit: 340

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:29:55 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 01:43:04 AM by CrazyCraig

So here’s some exciting news, BetterBets has migrated to MoneyPot version 2 and is once again playable. An official announcement will follow from a team member in the near future. Supported coins are BTC and LTC.

I was told from their dev that there may be some areas that still need to be improved and he asked that you remain mindful of that.
gordonhill
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 12:41:13 PM

We are pleased to announce that BetterBets.io has migrated to Version 2 of

@MoneyPotWallet API and is once again playable.

$BTC $LTC supported at the start. $Dash will be up and running later on. More coins will follow...  $R2B2 $ETC

#PlayAnywhere

- The BetterBets Team
hopenotlate
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 1221

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 11:04:30 PM

Posting just to make players aware it's a few days that site is running again: just in case you missed it.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Pif

Activity: 153
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:58:05 AM

Nice to hear they are back on track. Going to give a try .
fabiorod

Activity: 464
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 07:53:49 PM

New stable version of Seuntjies DiceBot available that supports Betterbets.io!

Get it from https://bot.seuntjie.com/botpage.aspx

The bots' Thread can be found at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=307425
Share, download and discuss settings and scripts for the bot at: https://bot.seuntjie.com/settings.aspx and https://bot.seuntjie.com/Scripts.aspx
Getting started guide for the bot: https://bot.seuntjie.com/GettingStarted.aspx
Good luck and happy betting

If you would like a banner to help spread your affiliate link here is one option:
A huge thank you to player "Jayce" for creating this beautiful signature for BetterBets.io Casino we really appreciate you taking the time to make this for us!

If you like his work contact Jayce in Betterbets chat or PM him on Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=335088
Thanks again for the help Smiley

── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ──
── ── ── ██ ── ██ ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ──
── ── ── ██ ── ██ ── ── ── ── ──  BetterBets ── ── ──
── ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ──
── ██ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ██ ── ── ── ─You Rocks!!!≧◔◡◔≦  
── ██ ░░ ██ ██ ██ ░░ ██ ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ──
── ██ ░░ ██ ░░ ██ ░░ ██ ── ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ── ──
── ██ ░░ ██ ██ ██ ░░ ██ ── ██ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ██ ── ──
── ██ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ██ ██ ██ ▒▒ ██ ██ ██ ▒▒ ██ ── ──
── ██ ░░ ██ ██ ██ ██ ░░ ██ ██ ▒▒ ██ ▒▒ ██ ▒▒ ██ ── ──
── ██ ░░ ██ ░░ ░░ ██ ░░ ██ ██ ▒▒ ██ ██ ██ ▒▒ ██ ── ──
── ██ ░░ ██ ██ ██ ██ ░░ ██ ██ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ██ ██ ──
── ██ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ██ ██ ▒▒ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▒▒ ██ ──
── ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▒▒ ██ ▒▒ ▒▒ ██ ▒▒ ██ ──
── ── ── ██ ── ██ ── ── ── ██ ▒▒ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▒▒ ██ ──
── ── ── ██ ── ██ ── ── ── ██ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ██ ──
── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ──
── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ──

Not Found

The requested URL /user/loginMPCallback was not found on this server.
Apache/2.4.27 (Ubuntu) Server at betterbets.io Port 443

[ANN][1MT] Max Supply 1.000.000 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5149523
Gambler? Come and Join us: https://luckyfish.io/?c=ganharbtcfacil
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: