Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:27:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY does this site allow such blatant SCAM's and people with fake accounts?  (Read 432 times)
thedreamer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:08:42 AM

I don't know of any other websites that are legit that allow such nonsense.

Do they get a cut of the scams?

Go Big or Go Home.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:14:17 AM

do you read warning on top of this section, i think that obviously clear..

it said : Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

just take a tour before u post.
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 12:15:28 AM

Read: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1065322.0

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:16:23 AM

Bitcointalk is relatively uncensored (except when you try to post theymos's dox).
gampher

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:18:08 AM

If they wouldnt allow it by removing investor based section, scam/ponzi/ hyip operators will only flood the gambling section and would only ruin gamblers life that dont have interest in scam schemes. Maybe the warning on the top is enough
thedreamer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:23:31 AM

I read the warning, but it is still immoral to not try to put a stop to open scams and people preying on others who don't know better.

I run an active site too and would never allow such crap. Just my 2 cents though.
 Cheesy

Go Big or Go Home.
aniko11

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 04:37:48 AM

Look at it from an another perspective. These sites offer easy money and easily lure people. Once they get burned they will not come near this section again.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: