Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:41:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sorry For Posting A Loan Without Reading The Rules On Here  (Read 1984 times)
TRLBitTrade (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:04:12 AM

About a week ago I posted one of my BTCJam loans on here without offering collateral. I honestly did not read the recommended thread about asking for loans. I want to apologize for doing this, and unfortunately it ruined my trust rating. My main goal was to simply make a post as an apology to not do this again, and hopefully in the long run earn verified trust throughout the site. Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3064

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 04:06:19 AM

About a week ago I posted one of my BTCJam loans on here without offering collateral. I honestly did not read the recommended thread about asking for loans. I want to apologize for doing this, and unfortunately it ruined my trust rating. My main goal was to simply make a post as an apology to not do this again, and hopefully in the long run earn verified trust throughout the site. Thank you.

Well, you've managed to get 1btc.  Let's see if you pay it back.
https://btcjam.com/listings/43351-long-term-loan---monthly-payments---personal-+-business-expenses

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:08:52 AM

We all make mistakes but you really should have read forum rules and such before posting a loan request.
Pay back your loan and maybe your rating will improve.
BTW, I believe this post is in the wrong place.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 11:09:04 PM

Simple answer to this one get in contact with the person you made loan with and then make agreement to repay and ask for them to remove negative trust. If you have spent it and cant repay then this is own doing. Simply repay explain and go from their.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
tarsua

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:22:18 AM

Simple answer to this one get in contact with the person you made loan with and then make agreement to repay and ask for them to remove negative trust. If you have spent it and cant repay then this is own doing. Simply repay explain and go from their.
erm, mate, did you read the trust rating? he didnt take a loan out here on the forum, therefore, there is nothing he has to repay (at least here on the forum) and the negative trust is from Vod (who doesnt give loans)

you clearly just made that post for the sig money
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:54:29 PM

erm, mate, did you read the trust rating? he didnt take a loan out here on the forum, therefore, there is nothing he has to repay (at least here on the forum) and the negative trust is from Vod (who doesnt give loans)

you clearly just made that post for the sig money

I was referring to what he was saying in regards to BTCJam And with what VOD was saying.

Well, you've managed to get 1btc.  Let's see if you pay it back.
https://btcjam.com/listings/43351-long-term-loan---monthly-payments---personal-+-business-expenses

So might want to read what I had said first me saying getting in contact with the person he made loan with if VOD I needed has negative trusted him  bit kinda stupid tho to add but who knows if repays it and theirs proof of original loan been paid back on BTCJAM then maybe VOD will remove trust.

And for me posting just for signature funds far from it am on all sections on Bitcointalk I just have that in my space because I choice to and rewards me for something am already doing. I didn't bother years ago when first starting so why not get paid for something am doing already. And even at that I don't post that much as I generally do not have time to come on here much. And when I do have the time to I post on places and parts I like to take part in, or can give advice or help on if needs be.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S