Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:08:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [HIRING] WORDPRESS EXPERT FOR CUSTOMIZATION  (Read 447 times)
Bitcoin Explorer (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:35:21 AM

I am in the process of buying the genesis theme and Im looking to hire an expert to customize the CSS and other stuff.
please add my skype for more info:Aristo.Studio

Being a designer is a bonus!
We are looking to get a Flat UI + bitcoin themed website.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 06:43:59 AM

I am in the process of buying the genesis theme and Im looking to hire an expert to customize the CSS and other stuff.

May help to give at least a budget so you don't get a lot of people contacting you just to find out they're all over the budget. And maybe examples of what you're looking for (things that are similar), to help get an idea of what is needed/required. For example, I may be a good fit for this. But without knowing anything, it'd be a waste of both our time (and then you'd have the same issue with multiple more people going forward).

You do NOT need to share your website's content/what you're trying to accomplish. Just things to help better understand the requirements.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Bitcoin Explorer (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 06:50:08 AM

May help to give at least a budget so you don't get a lot of people contacting you just to find out they're all over the budget. And maybe examples of what you're looking for (things that are similar), to help get an idea of what is needed/required. For example, I may be a good fit for this. But without knowing anything, it'd be a waste of both our time (and then you'd have the same issue with multiple more people going forward).

You do NOT need to share your website's content/what you're trying to accomplish. Just things to help better understand the requirements.
Alright, I'll be talking one on one via skype and rather not give a budget this time. I want the genesis theme to be customised into a 3 color scheme given by me. Moreover, I have a few illustrations that need to be vecterized and implemented.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 06:56:26 AM

Alright, I'll be talking one on one via skype and rather not give a budget this time. I want the genesis theme to be customised into a 3 color scheme given by me. Moreover, I have a few illustrations that need to be vecterized and implemented.

Got it. I can do some things and not others, and I don't like to waste anyone's time just to find out I can't do whatever's asked (nor will I claim to be able to do something I'm aware I can't do just to get money, :p).

That said, I'm probably not going to be a good fit with this one. Good luck with it!

And make sure you vet out whoever you go with. There have been people getting upfront payments and then disappearing.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Bitcoin Explorer (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 09:33:41 AM

Got it. I can do some things and not others, and I don't like to waste anyone's time just to find out I can't do whatever's asked (nor will I claim to be able to do something I'm aware I can't do just to get money, :p).

That said, I'm probably not going to be a good fit with this one. Good luck with it!

And make sure you vet out whoever you go with. There have been people getting upfront payments and then disappearing.
Thank you for being honest. And I'm sure that I'll use an escrow instead.
Cheers

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 11:13:46 AM

Hey,

Interesting offer - I might be able to help you - I will add you on a skype when I will be back home.

Best regards.
Bitcoin Explorer (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:31:23 PM

Hey,

Interesting offer - I might be able to help you - I will add you on a skype when I will be back home.

Best regards.
Alright. Im looking for flat ui/material design. I need experts only.

Bitcoined-Me

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 05:29:49 PM

Hi, 

I can do this no problem. Been customising Wordpress for years. I'm a professional designer / dev.

Feel free to PM me.

Smiley
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 05:52:06 PM

Hey,

Best regards.

Yeah for a fair price it will be done by experts.
I am working with a team of pro JS/HTML/CSS developers and I am sure that we can do the job really good.

I can manage some sites examples for you but I want to know some more details about your budget on that.

Best regards.
Bitcoin Explorer (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 03:58:42 AM

Hey,

Best regards.

Yeah for a fair price it will be done by experts.
I am working with a team of pro JS/HTML/CSS developers and I am sure that we can do the job really good.

I can manage some sites examples for you but I want to know some more details about your budget on that.

Best regards.
Please add my skype. I'll give you an example an you give me a quote.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: