Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:51:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: **2-8BTC GIVEAWAY** Announcing the launch of PvPDice - Player Vs Player betting  (Read 3799 times)
jeannemadrigal2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:20:56 PM

Only 1 one winner? Why not make it top 10? And also please post the stats of the top players.

its pvp or player vs player betting so only one winner. how can you think top 10? sorry if im wrong too Cheesy

Why you think only one player remain? The winner is determine by the balance of the account at the time of the deadline. No one is forcing the player to bet all the balance they have.

It will be part of testing the site. Every player have to bet in order to find bugs and not to steal that .04 starting balance

Please understand before you post. It is not stealing it is a giveaway. As I said earlier not every player will lose all their balances.

Pls understand what i said, the purpose of this giveaway is to find bugs and problems about the site. If they will award the top 10 players, surely there will be some players who will only bet 10k satoshi or whatever amount they seem fit to be in top 10, in that way they most likely steal the free balance without contributing really well. Do you understand?

Then how can you be in top 10 in 200 players if you don't win? Please think and use your brain.
tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:22:26 PM

Hi, I just tried to go to your site, and it will not load. Is there some restriction from US players? Is something wrong? Thankx
Jamie_Boulder (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 01:22:45 PM

Only 1 one winner? Why not make it top 10? And also please post the stats of the top players.
Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately we haven't prepared a live list of the top 10 players but we will certainly publish them at the end of the promotion.

The next best thing I can offer would be the Hi-Scores, which show the all-time highest bets.

Hi, I just tried to go to your site, and it will not load. Is there some restriction from US players? Is something wrong? Thankx
Nope, website is currently under a DDos attack; currently mitigating this.

tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:26:18 PM

Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately we haven't prepared a live list of the top 10 players but we will certainly publish them at the end of the promotion.

The next best thing I can offer would be the Hi-Scores, which show the all-time highest bets.

Nope, website is currently under a DDos attack; currently mitigating this.

Ah ok. Thankx. I'll try again later. I'm a dice player so I hope I get to try this out.
gampher

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:29:23 PM

its pvp or player vs player betting so only one winner. how can you think top 10? sorry if im wrong too Cheesy

Why you think only one player remain? The winner is determine by the balance of the account at the time of the deadline. No one is forcing the player to bet all the balance they have.

It will be part of testing the site. Every player have to bet in order to find bugs and not to steal that .04 starting balance

Please understand before you post. It is not stealing it is a giveaway. As I said earlier not every player will lose all their balances.

Pls understand what i said, the purpose of this giveaway is to find bugs and problems about the site. If they will award the top 10 players, surely there will be some players who will only bet 10k satoshi or whatever amount they seem fit to be in top 10, in that way they most likely steal the free balance without contributing really well. Do you understand?

Then how can you be in top 10 in 200 players if you don't win? Please think and use your brain.

have you read what i said?

surely there will be some players who will only bet 10k satoshi or whatever amount they seem fit to be in top 10
Jamie_Boulder (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 01:34:56 PM

Back up and running.

If you've forgotten your password you may receive support via our helpdesk:
https://www.pvpdice.com/support

Jamie_Boulder (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 01:36:26 PM

Gurbar leading the Hi-Scores with the highest bet made so far.

(screenshot sent by user).

gampher

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:44:32 PM

Seems odd. Why there is 4 sandeep on top 10?

forgot password is not working
Jamie_Boulder (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 01:51:38 PM

Seems odd. Why there is 4 sandeep on top 10?

forgot password is not working
Hi-Scores are made of the highest 10 bets, regardless if it's the same user or not.

We're currently looking into limiting a Hi-Score placeholder to only one spot for each user however every solution so far puts to much load on the server.

jeannemadrigal2

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:53:28 PM

surely there will be some players who will only bet 10k satoshi or whatever amount they seem fit to be in top 10

You are delusional if you think you can be in top 10 by betting small amounts. There are 200 players. You need to wager 5 to 100 times to be in top 10.
gampher

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:59:56 PM

You are delusional if you think you can be in top 10 by betting small amounts. There are 200 players. You need to wager 5 to 100 times to be in top 10.

Pls read the quoted message carefully and slowly. Thanks
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:10:30 PM

Subscribed Smiley

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
zamanpurba

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:29:51 PM

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:32:02 PM

Am i missing something or is there an option to randomly assign two players interested in PvPing or atleast show a list? If not, take this as my suggestion.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lockscreen

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:36:27 PM

hello , i cant sign in
im sure that is true username and password but still can not , how to get my account back ?
cbase

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:42:10 PM

hello , i cant sign in
im sure that is true username and password but still can not , how to get my account back ?

Try to open a ticket on how to retrieve your account back. Since this is a new site with some problems to be expected, pls be patient if there are some delays

lockscreen

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:44:50 PM

hello , i cant sign in

Try to open a ticket on how to retrieve your account back. Since this is a new site with some problems to be expected, pls be patient if there are some delays

it mean i should create new account ?
cbase

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:53:16 PM

hello , i cant sign in

it mean i should create new account ?

i suggest to try to contact them first as it clearly stated in the op that only 1 account per ip.
Jamie_Boulder (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 03:02:48 PM

hello , i cant sign in
When you sign up you are asked to enter a username & e-mail address; your password is automatically generated with a complex 7 algorithm and sent to your e-mail address; you are then free to either use it as your own or change it from the profile page.

Am i missing something or is there an option to randomly assign two players interested in PvPing or atleast show a list? If not, take this as my suggestion.
Not random, you enter your bet value, choose the amount of games you want to play (our version of autobet I guess), then click "invite user", everyone capable of making your wager will show up in a list; simply select a player and if they accept you enter into a game.

gampher

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:08:21 PM

hello , i cant sign in
When you sign up you are asked to enter a username & e-mail address; your password is automatically generated with a complex 7 algorithm and sent to your e-mail address; you are then free to either use it as your own or change it from the profile page.

Not random, you enter your bet value, choose the amount of games you want to play (our version of autobet I guess), then click "invite user", everyone capable of making your wager will show up in a list; simply select a player and if they accept you enter into a game.

I didnt recieved any email from your site regarding my password so i guess you have to fix it
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: