Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:23:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN][ANG] | Angora | TOR Marketplace | New Thread | Launch!  (Read 4046 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
1.25L

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 06:10:32 AM

https://twitter.com/BTCJuzz/status/601259959855218688

https://twitter.com/FREEBEEEEZ/status/601267689051459584

few giveaways for the community to enjoy

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 06:20:57 AM

Where is the original thread?

Where is the block explorer?

Any answers? or are you guys just going to keep being ignorant?

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
1.25L

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:30:16 AM

Where is the original thread?

Where is the block explorer?

Any answers? or are you guys just going to keep being ignorant?
i think you should give it a rest he has already said he is working on it

1.25L

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 09:39:20 AM

why were we not told angora had a twitter https://twitter.com/AngoraTor

Angora_TOR (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 02:38:25 PM

why were we not told angora had a twitter https://twitter.com/AngoraTor
i confirm that's our official twitter, big news ahead.

allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 03:49:36 PM

Ive posted this on my site to get the word out: http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/angora-coin-ang-tor-marketplace-x11-algolaunched-5202015/

Note:Guys, for the past year I have worked extremely hard every day to build the best and most up to date website in the world for cryptocurrency. I update it ONLY with valuable information such as a new coin release,an updated wallet,coin swaps, addnodes, and wallets with trojans you should avoid, and ANYTHING that is useful. Most of the time, I post news within a few minutes after it happens. I post at least 5 times a day. Many people find it useful to subscribe to my blog, and then you will get an email within a minute after I post. I do NOT spam, and carefully choose quality information. My posts are right to the point including coin name and logo,specs,exchanges, addnodes,and wallet links as well as a link to the main ann to the coin. Its clean and very easy to read...AND Its all FREE!! Thank you, and when you go to www.bitcoinlasvegas.net youll be glad you did!
Hey - my website is already the most up-to-date one! :-(

@Developer:
Can you answer me one question? I'd like to know what security measurements - in case this project will become a success - you have taken. Did you completely make sure that you connected to anything related to that coin using TOR? Meaning, to those forums, to the Github repository, to Twitter, to related email accounts?
And, did you make sure that you're using the computer you're using to access all this stuff ONLY for that project, meaning no private mails, no private Twitter, no private ANYTHING? I guess you're aware that computers can be tracked by the unique timestamps they create when visiting a website. So if you had a single, tiny "d'oh" while reading what I wrote, I'd suggest starting over or you'll end up in prison as soon as this project gains traction.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
1.25L

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 03:56:37 PM

Ive posted this on my site to get the word out: http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/angora-coin-ang-tor-marketplace-x11-algolaunched-5202015/

Note:Guys, for the past year I have worked extremely hard every day to build the best and most up to date website in the world for cryptocurrency. I update it ONLY with valuable information such as a new coin release,an updated wallet,coin swaps, addnodes, and wallets with trojans you should avoid, and ANYTHING that is useful. Most of the time, I post news within a few minutes after it happens. I post at least 5 times a day. Many people find it useful to subscribe to my blog, and then you will get an email within a minute after I post. I do NOT spam, and carefully choose quality information. My posts are right to the point including coin name and logo,specs,exchanges, addnodes,and wallet links as well as a link to the main ann to the coin. Its clean and very easy to read...AND Its all FREE!! Thank you, and when you go to www.bitcoinlasvegas.net youll be glad you did!

@Developer:
Can you answer me one question? I'd like to know what security measurements - in case this project will become a success - you have taken. Did you completely make sure that you connected to anything related to that coin using TOR? Meaning, to those forums, to the Github repository, to Twitter, to related email accounts?
And, did you make sure that you're using the computer you're using to access all this stuff ONLY for that project, meaning no private mails, no private Twitter, no private ANYTHING? I guess you're aware that computers can be tracked by the unique timestamps they create when visiting a website. So if you had a single, tiny "d'oh" while reading what I wrote, I'd suggest starting over or you'll end up in prison as soon as this project gains traction.
i dont think he would be that stupid i think he is 100% not stupid

allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 04:17:56 PM

If you're that blindly sure about that, you cannot be around in crypto very long. This community is full of incompetence; no day goes by without me shaking my head when reading certain stories on BCT.

This forum is the source of great inventions, as well as the source of pure incompetency.
My question is very legit. Smiley

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
Angora_TOR (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:18:38 PM

@Developer:

we are aware of this, we are behind multiple layers of security to ensure nothing is or ever would be compromised.

looking forward to exchanges and darknet launch. should be a nice ride to the top.
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 12:59:16 PM

See any resemblance ??
1.25L

View Profile