Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 11:02:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: solo LAN pool -How to know if mining is working  (Read 1806 times)
foggyb (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 30, 2011, 05:03:10 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2011, 07:06:18 PM by foggyb

Hi guys!

I finally have my rigs running.

How can I query the bitcoin daemon to check on results? Its silly to shutdown daemon and load bitcoin just to see if i've earned a block.

Hey everyone! 🎉 Dive into the excitement with the Gamble Games Eggdrop game! Not only is it a fun and easy-to-play mobile experience, you can now stake your winnings and accumulate $WinG token, which has a finite supply of 200 million tokens. Sign up now using this exclusive referral link! Start staking, playing, and winning today! 🎲🐣
Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 30, 2011, 05:19:27 PM

Current transaction fees are so low (around 0.1 BTC/block) that it probably would be wiser to join a 0% fee pool and not get this transaction fee...

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
foggyb (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2011, 07:41:15 PM

No no, I am solo mining on a LAN. Is the time_wait status normal for RPC connections? (netstat -b in commandline).

I wanted to switch to public pool mining just to test for valid shares as a way to prove that my hardware is good.

Hey everyone! 🎉 Dive into the excitement with the Gamble Games Eggdrop game! Not only is it a fun and easy-to-play mobile experience, you can now stake your winnings and accumulate $WinG token, which has a finite supply of 200 million tokens. Sign up now using this exclusive referral link! Start staking, playing, and winning today! 🎲🐣
foggyb (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2011, 07:06:28 PM

Bump

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: