Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:14:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Entropy, complexity in blockchain giving rise to megablocks, hyperchains.  (Read 701 times)
jdbtracker (OP)

Activity: 727
Merit: 500

Minimum Effort/Maximum effect

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 05:06:04 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2015, 05:48:06 PM by jdbtracker

We are developing a new technology; A way of doing things differently than they have ever been done before, with the Blockchain and Bitcoin. 

It is obvious that as we progress further down the path that Bitcoin and it's blockchain concept allow, complexity will give rise to a sort of entropy of method because of the availability of many more disruptive technologies; Technologies such as hashes, cyphers, Homomorphic encryption, Magnet links, etc.

This allows us to create Blocks within Blocks linking to Blocks of information on not just one but multiple Blockchains linked together or transactions linked together. Information simply being itself, linking and forming as it is most apparent.

What am I talking about? Megablocks: Blockchains with separate information perogatives linked to other dynamically generated Blockchains, Hyperchains: Transactions linked across Blockchains, and Proxy Blockchains: Blockchains secured by other Blockchains, different than Mergemining, Ephemeral Blockchains: Blockchains created inside Blockchains.
  With this, new forms of Blockchains will arise linking their state, referencing each other in a secure decentralized manner, forming dynamic minichains, hashing of blockchains into blockchains for security, Magnet linking blockchain states, a multistructure web of Blockchains.

If you think my efforts are worth something; I'll keep on keeping on.
I don't believe in IQ, only in Determination.
Jakesy

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:05:57 PM

We are developing a new technology; A way of doing things differently than they have ever been done before, with the Blockchain and Bitcoin. 

It is obvious that as we progress further down the path that Bitcoin and it's blockchain concept allow, complexity will give rise to a sort of entropy of method because of the availability of many more disruptive technologies; Technologies such as hashes, cyphers, Homomorphic encryption, Magnet links, etc.

This allows us to create Blocks within Blocks linking to Blocks of information on not just one but multiple Blockchains linked together or transactions linked together. Information simply being itself, linking and forming as it is most apparent.

What am I talking about? Megablocks: Blockchains with separate information perogatives linked to other dynamically generated Blockchains, Hyperchains: Transactions linked across Blockchains, and Proxy Blockchains: Blockchains secured by other Blockchains, different than Mergemining, Ephemeral Blockchains: Blockchains created inside Blockchains.
  With this, new forms of Blockchains will arise linking their state, referencing each other in a secure decentralized manner, forming dynamic minichains, hashing of blockchains into blockchains for security, Magnet linking blockchain states, a multistructure web of Blockchains.

https://bitpay.com/chaindb.pdf

ChainDB does a lot of what you're talking about - other blockchains referenced inside of Bitcoin's blockchain.
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 08:35:48 PM

jdbtracker, who is "we"? And for what purpose are you developing this capability? Is it for an intended purpose or just to show it can be done?

I'm curious to learn more about it, because the last few months I've been brainstorming an idea integrating blockchain technology, and the chief remaining hurdle (if my project were to take off and be a global success) is the issue of scalability - my project's blockchain capacity requirements would dwarf bitcoin's blockchain if it was even modestly successful. So I'm looking for solutions now more and more intently.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
CounterEntropy

Activity: 214
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 08:55:02 PM

Are you sure that u guys are not talking about sidechains ?
jdbtracker (OP)

Activity: 727
Merit: 500

Minimum Effort/Maximum effect

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 09:17:35 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2015, 09:37:01 PM by jdbtracker

Royal we, it's a natural outcome of where this technology will eventually take us. I'm taking it to it's logical conclusion.

Yeah some of it is sidechains... buts it's better just to think of them as accountability ledgers... you know they just reference each other like receipts or have internal accounting systems inside the ledger or when someone registers in a different jurisdiction. It's really simple to apply to the blockchain, when I realized what it is, not to deprecate it's value, but it's incredibly secure; there is a lot of different types of data that can be securely accounted for at all times securely and at minimal cost.

I'm thinking of the most important data that we have, our credentials, associations, appointments, etc can be cross linked using blockchains.

The big blockchains are able to secure data extremely well, regardless of what it is, but simply pegging a hash of another blockchain through the Bitcoin Blockchain can secure a smaller chain of limited size. The hashes embedded in the Bitcoin transaction would carry the hash of that blockchain with the latest hash of it's next transactions pending transcription in the sidechain.

Some blockchains may be amalgamations of several blockchains working in sequence to secure it's own transactions through multiple blockchains. Merge-mining multiple blockchains, embedding blockchain hashes across multiple chains, etc.

Others may only exist inside another blockchain, referencing themselves through magnet-links to the blocks that constitute it's chain on the torrent network. reconstructing it's structure simply by tree-hashing up the chain.

And yet others may exist simply by jumping from one Blockchain to another, barely present only leaving the embedded source of where they came from using public key cryptography to secure it's path forward.

The more complex forms would link secure information across multiple Data Silo blockchains, cross referencing each other through smart contracts and linking new transactions through the most secure networks: Bitcoin,Litecoin, Peercoin,etc. Even going further forming sub-connected chains of increasing complexity... chains within chains within chains. Using Homomorphic encryption techniques would carry it even further forming compute structures openly available but securely accessible to key parties. 

given the security of Blockchain ledgers and how ledgers cross link each other in the real world, with the addition of cryptography... this opens an incredible swath of society to a lot of opportunities in the most efficient manner possible.

Just imagine a world where key news information could be transcribed openly in a secure manner onto a global Blockchain, that could easily disseminate to multiple channels across the planet at minimal cost without the use of complex datacenters... just a blockchain, a fee and secure awareness the news is going to reach it's destination no matter what for the whole world to se

registries cross referenced across the globe, so there are no hassles... your information follows you where you go ready to prove whatever you have to prove at a moments notice.

The Blockchain: secure information changes everything.

If you think my efforts are worth something; I'll keep on keeping on.
I don't believe in IQ, only in Determination.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: