Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:54:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 THINGS 'IDIOCRACY' PREDICTED WOULD HAPPEN, AND SADLY ALREADY HAVE  (Read 2683 times)
galdur (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:23:34 PM

The indicators are all around us. People are getting as dumb as door nails. Below: Moron or genius? You decide.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:39:20 PM

Hey, that's an innovative and cheap solution.

Idiocracy just turned up what already exists everywhere and will always exist. No doubt it'll become more polarised. I love its ideas. It's a shame it's not actually a very good film Apparently the studio hacked its editing around and buried its release.
galdur (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:48:28 PM

Actually it´s Dave Grohl but that´s not too shabby. Wonder if he actually said it. Pretty dumb gag but still crosses the boundary into genius...

galdur (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:00:00 PM

Dumb...Volcanic eruptions in Los Angeles unleash a swarm of gigantic, lava-breathing tarantulas. Steve Guttenberg encounters giant lava spiders, bad actors and terrible script and has to face them all - will he succeed?

Lavalantula (2015)

lemmyK

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:02:10 PM

YES WE CAN .....  + merkel =  end of europe civilization.

but its not first time....   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

when WE  can win over that dark side of world ..dark cube... where people run around.. in hate all others..wahabist

yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 11:30:35 AM

YES WE CAN .....  + merkel =  end of europe civilization.

but its not first time....   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

when WE  can win over that dark side of world ..dark cube... where people run around.. in hate all others..wahabist

Well I just hope the next battle will see the atheists as the victorious...

I'm not willing to spend another millenia in the end of the Catholics idiots thank you...
galdur (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:41:42 PM

Sixpack Joe says...

I saw the most impressive display of selfish idiocracy ever today.

Doing a match, our team was defense and got pushed back to the first helicopter pad. I'm on the mic with a couple of friends, and we figure "hey let's go get the chopper" we get there, someone else gets it and IMMEDIATELY WRECKS AND DIES. So we're like "lol wtf" and we just stay nearby waiting for another one as we defend the closest bomb site (forget if it's B or A)

Well, literally EVERY SINGLE OTHER PERSON on the team ran over to the helicopter pad, and everyone STOOD THERE. They all were waiting, and then they started shooting each other. That's right. You can't hurt your own team, but they sure as hell were trying. And then a few of these bastards started C4ing and throwing grenades at each other and ACTUALLY killing each other.

Then, oh yes, it gets worse. The other team came over with a tank, and just ****ing shot at the mob of idiots and got like 5 kills. The worst part is that they just spawned and came right back. Me and my squad were the only ones attempting to play the game apparently anymore. I must admit it WAS funny watching all these morons kill each other, but it would have been absolutely hilarious if I was the tank driver on the other team. That guy probably got so many points.

So by the time these idiots decided to play seriously we actually managed to win somehow. Our team actually held THE last base off until we killed off the opposing team. It was a damn miracle. O_o

galdur (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:28:32 AM

WTH: ‘Dabbing’? People notice something ’embarrassing’ in audience at #GOPDebate [pic, clip]

Twitchy  by Lori Ziganto 3:39 am

Unfortunately yes. Yes, they have. Viewers notice something “embarrassing,” “shameful,” and “awful” in the audience at tonight’s GOP debate.

omfg audience members are dabbing

— Dylan (@MrVasNormandy) March 4, 2016

Shoutout to the girl dabbing in the audience during the GOP Debate #dab #GOPDebate

— Austen Courter (@austencourter) March 4, 2016

There's some 12 year old white girls dabbing in the audience at the republican debate. pic.twitter.com/sZbz9c7Fk6

— NormalDifficulty (@NormalDifficult) March 4, 2016

Wait. Are they dabbing in the audience?? #FOXDebate

— Tara L. Conley (@taralconley) March 4, 2016

Who are these people in the audience?! They're dabbing and waving to the camera, I thought I was supposed to be all big donors #gopdebate

— AlexaShrugged (@AlexaShrugged) March 4, 2016

Oh dear.

Catching the audience "dabbing" behind the moderators makes me officially hate millennials. #manners #GOPDebate

— Joanne Nosuchinsky (@JoNosuchinsky) March 4, 2016

@JoNosuchinsky @instapundit audience really needs to be taken out of debate format. This ain't no game show. Really annoying.

— JWB Jr (@jwb_wen) March 4, 2016

@jonosuchinsky @instapundit Need to be kicked out. Adds to the chaos and shame of this awful, awful night.

— David Schmitt (@dschmitt) March 4, 2016

@JoNosuchinsky no doubt, embarrassing. Also the people trying to yell their opinion over top of everyone.

— Tom Bell (@tabell0411) March 4, 2016

Judge for yourselves; Here are a photo and clip:

At least the audience is taking the #GOPDebate seriously. #dabbing https://t.co/gFcRNq0HFb

— Dan Cahill (@dancahill_cst) March 4, 2016

GOP debate audience members realize they’re on air, start dabbing behind Megyn Kelly – https://t.co/EHpCpmH9tc pic.twitter.com/7iYxiMoCy4

— For The Win (@ForTheWin) March 4, 2016

Will it end there? Stay tuned.

The post WTH: ‘Dabbing’? People notice something ’embarrassing’ in audience at #GOPDebate [pic, clip] appeared first on twitchy.com.

galdur (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:56:26 AM

Selfies kill: Man fatally shoots himself during photo-op

Published time: 3 Mar, 2016 17:42

Taking a selfie with a loaded gun ended tragically in Washington, when a man accidentally shot himself in the face while taking a picture. His girlfriend was next to him when the gun went off.
As she told the police, this was not his first selfie with the weapon.

The fatal accident took place over the weekend, police in Skagit County said.

The man, whose name has not been released, thought the gun was unloaded and attempted to take a selfie while pointing the weapon at himself, the Skagit Valley Herald reported.....

galdur (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 12:46:07 AM

We regret to inform you that Obama’s obsession with selfie sticks has spread and now threatens the GOP [photo]

Twitchy  by gpollowitz 12:03 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The selfie-stick virus has spread and now infects the office of the Speaker of the House. Are we doomed?

Pro-tip: Sometimes you need special equipment to fit everyone in the #selfie. #SpeakerSelfie https://t.co/bbdjhVTqIa pic.twitter.com/gfv2TdzMTq

— Paul Ryan (@SpeakerRyan) March 4, 2016

And to think, we thought that maybe we were done with selfie-stick politics once President Obama leaves office!

Yes, Even President Obama Uses a Selfie Stick Now https://t.co/o4TcWbCDiS pic.twitter.com/zlRM2KIaU4

— Kevin Green (@RockTheReTweet) February 23, 2016

"Selfie stick, selfie stick in my hand,
When shall I rid ISIS from all the lands?"
– Obama consults ISIS advisor pic.twitter.com/z3Lyo1e934

— el Sooper ن (@SooperMexican) December 14, 2015

@limelite001 Obama didn't get that silly playing with just one selfie stick ya know lol pic.twitter.com/w5z8Lw4ZKL

— Benny (@benny55au) February 17, 2016

Media lectures on unserious GOP while reporting on Obama as:
+ comedian
+ adventurer
+ selfie stick operator#ISIS pic.twitter.com/cwiYdxLrCU

— #ItAllBernsRed (@SemperBanU) January 1, 2016

Even president Obama has taken a selfie stick picture. #selfie #selfiestick #Vancouverhttps://t.co/6X3edi19UH pic.twitter.com/2SMVceFEgw

— C2BPromo (@C2BPromo) November 18, 2015

Obama: "I Used A Selfie Stick. Am I A Cool Dad? : http://t.co/SW33RTj1j5 pic.twitter.com/9djrAfcKY0

— Glenda Howell (@Lydia5222) September 12, 2015

Make it stop.

Related:

‘Remember how he hates selfies’? Obama’s aversion sure didn’t last long

‘You mean this guy? LMAO!!!!’ Obama says he’s not so keen on selfies

The post We regret to inform you that Obama’s obsession with selfie sticks has spread and now threatens the GOP [photo] appeared first on twitchy.com.

galdur (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 12:36:28 PM

yugo23

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 12:46:03 PM

I'm always wondering if those are legit. They seem fake to me!
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:20:17 PM

This is fake.
Thousands of videos are generated on Youtube as exclusive news or similar, but nothing for real, they are just paid per 1000 views.Same is with this. Traffic generating with sensationalism or by faking events..
yugo23

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 03:36:40 PM

This is fake.
Thousands of videos are generated on Youtube as exclusive news or similar, but nothing for real, they are just paid per 1000 views.Same is with this. Traffic generating with sensationalism or by faking events..

Well that seems like the logical answer!
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 09:33:00 PM

One of the numerous things I love about my country is that it's mandatory for TV channels to have 50% of their programmation to be French programs. That lets lots of time on the TV for new and intelligent visual creations between two shitty American Tv reality shows.

Another thing they could have kept in their country. Damn fucking invading immigrants.

The only difference is those invading immigrants pay your light bill, not vice versa. I love Canadians that still think Canukistan is still some how more evolved than the USA, its not. It is right in lockstep with the USA, so keep talking that shit you are next Smiley
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:42:14 PM

One of the numerous things I love about my country is that it's mandatory for TV channels to have 50% of their programmation to be French programs. That lets lots of time on the TV for new and intelligent visual creations between two shitty American Tv reality shows.

Another thing they could have kept in their country. Damn fucking invading immigrants.

The only difference is those invading immigrants pay your light bill, not vice versa. I love Canadians that still think Canukistan is still some how more evolved than the USA, its not. It is right in lockstep with the USA, so keep talking that shit you are next Smiley

Maybe after the Scandinavian countries are over run with ugly dark Muslim rapists, we can here in the US and Canada offer refugee status to blond Scandinvaian girls and women?
galdur (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 10:20:28 PM

galdur (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:14:39 AM

galdur (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:52:40 AM

arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:26:40 PM

Another thing that bothers me and this is not related only for US is worship of never ending sports spectacle like we had in Roman time in Colosseum but now here is less blood. Sport is good and everyone should try it.
But mass hysteria is something different and have certain social task.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: