Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:34:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How much do they earn and what bitcoin processing company has this?
per client register? - 4 (100%)
monthly cut? - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: regarding bitcoin affiliate program  (Read 1140 times)
Ryson (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:08:39 PM

Need to know about this, want to get involve into it.
How it goes and how much do you earn?
which company as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
commandrix

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:46:42 PM

I don't think there are many "Bitcoin" affiliate programs, but I would imagine that somebody could do something like a Linkshare for companies that do most of their business in Bitcoin?
Honeybooboo

Activity: 354
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:50:35 PM

Affiliate earnings vary from company to company so you should check the terms and faq of each individual site, but it's very rare you can make a decent amount for refs alone so it's more of a small amount to play with if you're lucky. I'd look at alternative ways at earning bitcoins to be honest. Check the Marketplace on this forum.
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 08:00:29 PM

which company as well.
There are a ton of sites that have referral and/or affiliate programs.  Cloud mining sites, faucets, rental sites, some hardware vendors.  You refer people to them... they get extra business and you get a bit of a reward.

Please note... you can't go around spamming referral links here.  You'll get your posts deleted and you'll eventually be banned for it.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
limar

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 08:48:57 PM

i use sig referal campaign only until my status would get change

Go to Hell
Ryson (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 08:53:32 PM

But how about for affiliate that register merchants, who do that?
Honeybooboo

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 09:08:42 AM

i use sig referal campaign only until my status would get change

That's just a sig campaign not a ref campaign. As a newb you can't even have links in your signature so you get paid per post and not per ref sign up.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 05:55:59 PM

It highly depends which affiliate programs you are looking for: gambling, paid4, investing etc.
If gambling sites are an option for you then I recommend Birwo.com to you. Your referrals get 0,005 BTC free starting bonus and you get 30% of their bets.
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 07:02:35 PM

which company as well.

You can earn various satoshi, but your promotion must be nice and routine. Usually gambling offer you with high affiliate commision, investment offer you with up to 30% commision(if you find investment with big ROI, dont easy to believe, possibility ponzi scheme).

~iki
cryptworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:53:27 PM

Referral usually pay a part of his profit,and not per client register

I mean,if they win 1 bitcoin they give you 25% or so
mirjangka

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 05:48:48 PM

everyone can register in our affiliate program and earn 5% as commission which can even be 1.2BTC for a single sale! (Our Expert Package is $5.000 which means $250 as commission).

We keep sessions for 90 days so you have an increased chance to register a commission from your referrals.

Payouts are issued automatically after sale is confirmed, the dashboard offers professional reports, statistics, sales and many other data which is highly transparent and functional. Payouts are issued to the bitcoin address you provide in your profile settings immediately after 3 confirmations are confirmed for every sale your referral makes.

Register here: https://cloudthink.io/idevaffiliate
Email your questions to: affiliate@cloudthink.io

sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 09:32:46 PM

everyone can register in our affiliate program and earn 5% as commission which can even be 1.2BTC for a single sale! (Our Expert Package is $5.000 which means $250 as commission).

We keep sessions for 90 days so you have an increased chance to register a commission from your referrals.

Payouts are issued automatically after sale is confirmed, the dashboard offers professional reports, statistics, sales and many other data which is highly transparent and functional. Payouts are issued to the bitcoin address you provide in your profile settings immediately after 3 confirmations are confirmed for every sale your referral makes.

Register here: https://cloudthink.io/idevaffiliate
Email your questions to: affiliate@cloudthink.io

Please be very careful when dealing with this company. There is a Scam Accusation thread against them. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074272.0

jeannemadrigal2

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 01:23:07 AM

Like they say it depends a lot on the campaign.  My sig is a campaign that I get paid a little bit for, but also it is a ref link too.  So I am supposed to get a little bit if someone clicks on it and plays at the site.  Pretty good deal if you ask me, I will post anyway so why not make some spare change?  I have not been doing this campaign for very long, and so far I didn't earn any money from refs.  But you never know I guess.

I know it isn't exactly what you are looking for but here is a thread summarizing the current ad campaigns.  Sometimes it is a little slow to update so make sure you read the thread for the program you want.
ticoti

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 01:40:58 AM

I am aware that you can earn really high amounts of money with affiliate gambling programs

but you have to be able to attract many gamblers that play huge amounts
mayflor2

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:30:41 AM

which company as well.

There are plenty of sales related and gambling related affiliate programs.    Many digital good shops and cloud mining services have affiliate programs, however it is usually not a productive use of time.  You can make more by checking out many of the offers in the services section of the forum.   

sherbyspark

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 09:47:23 PM

I would not suggest getting into affliate programs if you are new to it. You would be investing a lot of time and effort, into something that might potentially not yield any returns. Affliates are only successful for people who are good at marketing and can get a lot of traffic to the sites through their advertisements, and links.

You can potentially earn a lot but its hard to put a number on it. The affliates don't last long and you have to keep looking for new traffic.
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 10:35:05 PM

which company as well.

The one in my sig is a bitcoin afiliate program. I earn when someone, who joined the game through my referral, wins a bet.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:16:21 PM

It usually based on a percentage scale.

And one of the known ones are for gambling sites like primedice, and if you have landed on a whale depositing large amounts, youll be good.

Other then that, its a long shot and you`ll be looking towards # of user then deposits.

GuessWho?

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 05:29:01 PM

You can promote the bitcoin faucet sites to earn a referral commission each time a referral makes a claim on the faucets.

You can earn allot of commissions if you build a nice faucet list or rotator and use your referral links.

Also you can earn good bitcoin commissions by promoting some of the top bitcoin sites (PTC, PTP, GPT, Ect.)

If you want some help to start marketing bitcoin related things, just email me at admin(AT)moneyinpjs.com and I wil be happy to help you get started.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: