Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:34:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DMD Diamond cloud assistance service - 60% ROI the moment you invest  (Read 5186 times)
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:25:32 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2016, 06:15:18 PM by crazyivan

Hey guys,

I ve been playing with DMD Diamond coins for some time and they have set up an interesting promotional offer recently.

Basically, there is an open auction run every single day, you can bid 0.1 BTC and once you win, you immediately get 100 DMD back to you, which is 0.06 BTC. So, in essence, you immediately get back 60% of your investment. Since these auctions are run daily, it s not a big problem to win in.

It s important to mention they do not run their own cloud but they use these investments to buy Hashnest cloud miners and pay you dividends on a daily basis in DMD. Basically, this cloud assistance service is envisaged for people who have no time/knowledge to deal with cloud investments and want to get daily payout in their DMD wallet without dealing with the market, following prices, etc.

So, to be clear, if you invest 0.1 BTC into their cloud, you get 3 things in this combo package:

1) immediately 100 DMD back to you, these are worth 0.06 BTC, so 60% immediate ROI. DMD Diamond s traded on Crypts and Bittrex.

2) daily dividend paid out in DMD, depending on the size of your cloud investment

3) DMD Diamond stakes at 25% annually, so DMD coins in your wallet give you additional 25% annual interest rate.

As always, before investing, do your own due diligence but these guys are 100% honest and legit. I ve been with them for about 5 months and I m quite happy. So, if you think this is a decent offer, test it with 0.1 DMD, I think you ll be happy too.

Here are the links:

Home page - http://bit.diamonds/

Cloud auction - https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,113.0.html

As I ve said, this is a promotional offer, it s not a product they ll be constantly offering.

Update on promotion:

starting on June 16, 2015, because of increased DMD price,
the bounty will be 0.06 divided by cryptsy DMD BTC sellorder price
For example, if the price is 0.00060, the bounty is 0.06/0.00060= 100 DMD and so on.

https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,113.0.html

Still 60% ROI returned immediately.

Update Dec 2015: There is some new stuff currently in progress.

Hey guys,

DMD Diamond team has prepared something unique for PoS crypto lowers and enthusiasts.

Crypto industry has always been a synonym for innovation, creativity and opportunity to invest, however, recently there weren’t that many exciting things going on, until now…
DMD Diamond has linked the 10 most glorious diamonds in the world to their unique counterparts in digital world. These are not mere crypto assets, these are the one of its kind Diamond Legendary 10.

These crypto assets will come preloaded with enhanced capabilities and the epic feeling for their owners. Legendary 10 will constitute of 10 user selected DMD Diamond addresses which will be turned into the staking powerhouses. Value of the Legendary 10 assets is not only measured in monetary terms, because it also comes with honours, distinction and bright future.

Legendary 10 address assets feature forever staking boost that multiplies wealth of this unique crypto asset’s holder.  Legendary 10 will come in two options depending on needs of an owner who can choose between different stake rates. The maximum output is double the network rewards. Despite these benefits it poses no adverse effect on Diamond’s monetary plan rollout, contrary it’s there to keep it as pre-planned.

Legendary 10 is fully personalised and every holder has opportunity to leave their mark on crypto history. Legendary 10 holders become a part of the Diamond network in terms of security and prestige. Being able to attract attention will be particularly sought after feature by entrepreneurial people. The possibility of transferring these assets will ensure they forever keep their value just like forever is their staking boost.

Investment in Legendary 10 address asset is not only an investment in personal gain but also an investment in security, development and stability of the wider network that will back value of DMD Diamond investors’ portfolios for years to come.

Legendary 10 address assets will be redistributed via auction. Bidding for each and every of these truly unique crypto assets is going to be fierce so better prepare yourself well. The auction will be split into 3 stages with 2 Legendary 10 assets will be auctioned in the 1st stage, 3 and 5  in 2nd and 3rd stage.

Visit the auction page of the Legendary 10 address assets to taking part and find out more.

Auction page: https://bit.diamonds/auction.html

These crypto assets will form the Legendary 10 address assets that will come preloaded with enhanced capabilities and the epic feeling for their owners. Legendary 10 will constitute of 10 user selected DMD Diamond addresses which will be turned into the staking powerhouses.

Become a legend and:
stake up to x2 more than others
shine like a beacon of excellence
double secure your investment
turn into a foundation of the Diamond network
attract customers’ attention
and more….

Just keep in mind that each of the Legendary 10 address assets will be auctioned separately, in an epic bidding battle. Only the glorious will prevail in their quest to reach the Legendary status.

So waste no time and visit the auction page of the Legendary 10 for more details.

Auction page: https://bit.diamonds/auction.html

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 07:44:38 PM

could you please post some highlights of DMD? Any features?

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 06:17:42 AM

DMD s been around for 2 years and during that time, nobody was scammed. Not a single person.

Regarding DMD, it s a nice coins offering 50% annual interest. This coins s got a very nice inflation control system where PoS rewards gets reduced over time and this, in combination with only 4.38 mill coins, keeps inflation under control. It s got a nice cloud option, this promotion is an example of that, the price has been stable for over a year, no pumps or dumps, a dev team s quite honest and active and the entire community s quite nice and supportive. Here is their BTT thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.new;topicseen#new

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 06:31:03 PM

This offer still stands.

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
May 22, 2015, 12:04:26 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2015, 12:21:49 AM by shveicar

There is no features.

They call it valuable because they make it stakes 50% annual , LOL they have no idea what "value" means

In short, another scam coin and ofcourse new investors will make some bucks and then idiots got suckered in.

The bottom line for idiots need to understand, value is derived only from utility. Wealth only grows as value increase, not from thin air.

If DMD can gives you wealth like a money tree, its a ponzi/scam period.

After Paycoin, idiots will never learn.

How can you compare paycoin and Diamonds.
It's totally different coins. Paycoin was originally a coin with large premine ** and artificial capitalization.
Diamond is honest and open coin with the great name and accurate the number of coins in the system. no inflation. Only 4.38 million coins.

Look carefully at the diamond graph price:

and compare it to paycoin and you finally make the findings that it different coins.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 02:41:49 PM

There is no features.

They call it valuable because they make it stakes 50% annual , LOL they have no idea what "value" means

In short, another scam coin and ofcourse new investors will make some bucks and then idiots got suckered in.

The bottom line for idiots need to understand, value is derived only from utility. Wealth only grows as value increase, not from thin air.

It's totally different coins. Paycoin was originally a coin with large premine ** and artificial capitalization.
Diamond is honest and open coin with the great name and accurate the number of coins in the system. no inflation. Only 4.38 million coins.

and compare it to paycoin and you finally make the findings that it different coins.

no need to compare graphs. diamond has literally no trading volume... so not even daytraders care for it. I won't invest in DMD.

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 07:25:19 PM

There is no features.

no need to compare graphs. diamond has literally no trading volume... so not even daytraders care for it. I won't invest in DMD.

here no one is convinced. just have facts that can not be ignored.
Diamond is the strong coin with a great future.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 11:02:51 AM

Well, people have the right to think whatever they want about DMD or any other crypto.

But the fact is this cloud mining promotion works quite nice and lots of people have already claimed their rewards. Also, DMD Diamond s been slowly growing.

This coin s not about pump and dump, it s about sustainable, stable and constant stream of revenues.

melody82

Activity: 378
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 12:08:19 PM

This is pretty interesting and I will have to check it out.  .1 btc isn't a huge amount to risk with an immediate 60% return.  But if it sounds too goo to be true it usually is.  I am not saying this is a scam or anything, just that I will have to do some homework before getting in.  Thanks for the suggestion Ivan.

My only concern with diamond is that it will inflate.  It has to eventually with a 50% (I assume compounding) return.  And with this scheme where is the incentive for miners and nodes to enable transactions?  Like I said, I have some reading to do.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 07:38:50 PM

This is pretty interesting and I will have to check it out.  .1 btc isn't a huge amount to risk with an immediate 60% return.  But if it sounds too goo to be true it usually is.  I am not saying this is a scam or anything, just that I will have to do some homework before getting in.  Thanks for the suggestion Ivan.

My only concern with diamond is that it will inflate.  It has to eventually with a 50% (I assume compounding) return.  And with this scheme where is the incentive for miners and nodes to enable transactions?  Like I said, I have some reading to do.

No problem, I fully understand your concern. I used to have exactly the same questions when I decided to join.

About this promotion, no trick there. The dev team has decided to give away some of their coins as a part of this promotion. So far, 1400 DMD have been awarded to people bidding for this DMD Diamond program. It s not going to last forever by as I say, 14 people have joined so far and they have been given their coins.

About inflation, the coin roll out s designed in a way to prevent inflationary push. As you can see from the graphs, the price has been stable for about a year. Excessive inflation would cause dumps and reduce the price and this has not happen not it will happen.

DMD Diamond s very limited in numbers, only 4.38 million of coins will ever be available. PoS rate is 50% now but in about a year the block will be reduced to 25% and so on.
This coin is for hoarding and benefiting from its stake. If you check out the exchanges, you ll see people do not want to sell it. Getting 3-4k of coins is very hard to do without pushing the price up.
So, you have to ask yourself this question, out of 1.05 million DMD currently owned by its holders, you cannot buy 3k?Huh? Why? Why dont people sell it? The answer it cause they understand its value and its potential.

I strongly believe this coins s going to be much more expensive in the future. But I am a holder and I might be biased.

Cheers.

flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 07:48:31 PM

So, you have to ask yourself this question, out of 1.05 million DMD currently owned by its holders, you cannot buy 3k?Huh? Why? Why dont people sell it? The answer it cause they understand its value and its potential.
I strongly believe this coins s going to be much more expensive in the future. But I am a holder and I might be biased.
Cheers.

I have some thoughts why... I'm not a holder and will not buy a single DMD. Because the coin is nearly dead. It is almost not traded at all on any exchanges. The excuses for this are laughable and could be pulled off for any failing PoS coin to defend. The argument for hard-to-buy applies for hard-to-sell also and is applicable for all coins of this type that are fading away. Devs and bagholders are desperate enough now to try to increase the volume by various methods of providing coins for investors in different methods from buying (because nobody buys it) like BTC cloudmining paying in DMD and Multipools.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:42:23 PM

Cheers.

I have some thoughts why... I'm not a holder and will not buy a single DMD. Because the coin is nearly dead. It is almost not traded at all on any exchanges. The excuses for this are laughable and could be pulled off for any failing PoS coin to defend. The argument for hard-to-buy applies for hard-to-sell also and is applicable for all coins of this type that are fading away. Devs and bagholders are desperate enough now to try to increase the volume by various methods of providing coins for investors in different methods from buying (because nobody buys it) like BTC cloudmining paying in DMD and Multipools.

Take a look again my friend. The price went up 40% compared to two weeks ago and the average volume is about 2 BTC per day. I agree, still not comparable to LTC or Dash for example.

But I suggest you pay attention to this coin, you don't have to buy if you do not think it is special, but still pay attention. I work in investment banking in RL and I am positive the price ll be going up even more.

knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:04:59 PM

well the interest on main subject is ambicious,an investement that returns 60% on the begining well how many time to the others 40% return to us ,the full ROI timeline...
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:02:13 PM

After being used by GHX to complement their mining payout, DMD Diamond has been added to Stakeminers.com as well.

Also, another exchange, cryptopia.co.nz has added DMD Diamond recently.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:04:40 PM

2nd anniversary birthday cake competition!

Details for Block #1
Hash   000002e9686a879460eb5497d51a99fa6d5cad4a9edabb5112bd915b7d2302fc
Date/Time   2013-07-13 06:22:11
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/block.dws?000002e9686a879460eb5497d51a99fa6d5cad4a9edabb5112bd915b7d2302fc.htm

Lets prepare a nice two years anniversary  birthday party for DMD Diamond!
Deadline for take part in this event is the 13. July.

Ruleset:

200 DMD bounty for the most beautiful picture of:
a cake with DMD Diamond  written on it and two candles on it
additional the picture include a paper near the cake with the BTT username written on it
(or other forum username where this promotion is posted) ?

positive side effect
if u not win the bounty u should at least have a beautiful and delicious cake u can eat

Application should be posted here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg11540729#msg11540729

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 06:36:16 PM

This is how 30 days DMD Diamond price chart looks like. No need to say anything else.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 07:02:24 PM

Update on promotion:

starting on June 16, 2015, because of increased DMD price,
the bounty will be 0.06 divided by cryptsy DMD BTC sellorder price
For example, if the price is 0.00060, the bounty is 0.06/0.00060= 100 DMD and so on.

https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,113.0.html

Still 60% ROI returned immediately.

flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:15:20 PM

This is how 30 days DMD Diamond price chart looks like. No need to say anything else.

Yes you need to say the volume also or it doesn't matter and is absolutely irrelevant if it's 0.2 BTC a day or so Wink You know that Wink

Oh, and does it have anything to do for the DMD being included in stakeminers.com portfolio? If they bought many coins that would have increased the price, but in the long run it means the stakes will get constantly dumped and will put downward pressure on price..

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 07:22:19 PM

did ya check pricecharts and volume today?

90 days charts

30 days charts

volume

Not related to stakeminers, we simply see the increase in the number of new wallets, people get in and buy DMD. Still not close to the volume we would like to see but it s rising. Give it a month or two.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:13:38 PM

Diamond continues to fly up!

Come fly with us!

https://bit.diamonds/

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: