Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:38:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTChash101|115% ROI |90% Chance|Md5,Sha-1,crc-32, etc. | Giveaways!!!  (Read 359 times)
Fiiasco-Exalt (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 10:20:30 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2015, 03:01:15 PM by Fiiasco-Exalt

BTChash101

BTChash101 Is Site That Gives You A 90% Of Getting 115% Back And It Is Absolutely Fair Because The Losers Are Determined By A Hash Which Is Shown Before The Round Begins
With Your Average Dice Site You Only Get Around A 36% Chance Of A 115% Return While With BTChash101 You Get More Then Twice The Chance And You Can Invest Up To 10x Per Round
The Rounds Change Whenever There Are 101 Transactions Sent To The Shown Address.

FAQ

How To Play?

On the HOME page just choose the amount of BTC you would like to invest. After you will be redirected to a page where you will be shown a BTC address. Just send the directed amount to the address and hope that you are not one of the 14 unlucky transactions.

Why Should I Try?

If your someone who uses bitcoin dice sites such as 999dice.com you would know that the chances of getting a 115% return are much less then here. 999dice has only a 0.1% fee but the chance of getting 115% back is exactly 39.96% while BTChash101 gives you an 90% chance. With BTChash101 you get more then twice the chance of winning.

Free Domain??

Do you have to have a paid domain to be legit?

What happens if I am the 102 person to invest?

Well I'm sorry to tell you that you will not be getting your BTC back and it will be used to help pay everyone else.

Can I Invest More Then Once?

Yes, but only a maximum of 10 transactions per address, at the end of the round you will be paid altogether in one payment of all of your transactions.

Do You Take A Fee?

Yes I will take the minor amount which will be left after I have paid all 87 transactions.

How Do We Calculate The Hash

At he end of the round I will show what number each hash represents and also I will state the type of hash it is, also I will show a secret text which I had added to the ends of each of the numbers when calculating the hash. For Example: if the number is 101 and the secret text is ausgfbasdj then I would go to this link and choose a hash type and then type in 101ausgfbasdj and only show the hash generated.

Giveaways Are Held On This Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1052550.0

I just wanna state that I have worked alot on this site calculating all the hash and the percentages and stuff and it is really uncool if they first thing you guys say is that this site is a scam. I've done the math and If 101 people send in 0.001 BTC each then when you distribute all the BTC to give as many people as possible 115% back only 87 people will recieve it so I have said that pretty straight forward on the site and to decied who the 14 people are who dont get there BTC back I show hashes which represent numbers which is the reason the site is called BTChash101 and there will be a small 0.9% in the wallet left which I will take afterwards for running the site and stuff and if you look at it 0.9% isnt alot, it's only 0.0009 BTC each round but I'm happy with it so please just try the site and I will show you guys that I am not a scam.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: