Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 11:23:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quick Loans - Collateral Required - Get Funded in Less Than 24 Hours!  (Read 703 times)
babymafioso (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 03:53:57 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2015, 06:22:52 AM by babymafioso

BTCNEWBIE LOANSBTC

I provide quick loans for everyone with reasonable collateral and funds can be sent in less than 24 hours!

Lending Terms:
  • You do not need to be senior-high ranking member to obtain a loan.
  • Loans are based on factoring outstanding debt and accounting
  • You need a freshbooks.com or Waveapps.com account to apply for a loan. Harvest or XERO online billing accounts are also welcome.
  • Loans terms duration is for 10 days Max, with 2 additional days called grace period*. %Interest rates are charged and calculated daily over the period of ten days and varies upon your account age, invoices paid overtime, activity and outstanding invoices. Account must be 6 months or older to APPLY.
  • I hold all collateral because of the risk after exchanging personal data and account information, and the possibility that someone may change account details and password or call customer service to regain account access. (Because you can simply sign up for another account, run away and poof goes my coins) your outstanding invoices are held as collateral and business information, and because we need your account billing performance for factoring invoices.  

Steps to getting a Loan:
1. Request loan amount, account age and total invoices on file.
2. Loan Amount gets sent to third Party (escrow)
3. Freshbooks account is reviewed. We do not allow new accounts and we will deny your Loan.
4  If Approved. Member must send account to escrow.
5  We release the loan Amount and cover the escrow fee.

You do not get your account back after you have defaulted and 12 days have passed; you have two (2) days to repaid your loan, this is called: the grace period and no additional fees are charged during this period.

Please use the format below and request your loan.

Amount :
Account for Collateral (Freshbooks or Waveapps) :
Address :

NOTES: you will have to forward account and data and you may remove all sensitive data, you cannnot remove invoices as this is will be used for factoring your account, Factoring can become an important component of a company’s financial strategy. We provide the most cost effective factoring programs.

Please PM me before proceeding..

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2321

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 04:39:25 AM

All collateral should be held by a trusted third party. If it is not then you will likely never see it again and will not receive your loan
babymafioso (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 06:04:05 AM

There is a very simple way around this, we put the BTC Loan in escrow, the person sends account for review to us, we review and factor the invoices, activity and age to provide credit, he/she can then send account to escrow. After this process we authorize release of BTC Loan with Trusted Escrow services.

Note: after the account is reviewed, the member can change his account password. We will release the BTC once The colaterall is put on escrow. A Simple pm would do.

Because of this I could cover the escrow fee. But we must see the account data and age, in order to advance the amount a person needs. Again, if you have another way, please let me know but data is required for factoring purposes.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 08:43:56 AM

-snip-
• You need a freshbooks.com or Waveapps.com account to apply for a loan. Harvest or XERO online billing accounts are also welcome.
 -snip-

I understand "your service, your rules" but why is this necessary for applying a loan? What is the merit for you by asking this?

Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:54:38 PM

Want to buy your unused Freshbooks, Waveapps, Xero or Quickbooks. Invoicing and Billing softwares.

If you have any of this accounts that you no longer need nor probably would want to continue using, I want to buy it from you.

you can delete all sensitive information, but not the invoices, I will need the invoices and the age on your account.

if you stop paying say Freshbooks and the account is just there but has aged, you can still sell it to me. I can activate the account again.

send me your offers and let me know what you got.

Thank you.

Definitely something fishy about this. Why do you need the invoices?
omegaflare

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 08:39:02 PM

-snip-
 -snip-

I understand "your service, your rules" but why is this necessary for applying a loan? What is the merit for you by asking this?

Hey, shut up. This is not YOUR service. Don't like it, don't comment. Isn't that hard for you to shut the fuck up?

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3076

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 09:40:55 PM

-snip-
 -snip-

Hey, shut up. This is not YOUR service. Don't like it, don't comment. Isn't that hard for you to shut the fuck up?

Wow dude, we get it.  You didn't get your loan and you are pissed.

Rather than being a dick to everyone, try taking the day off and go for a walk or something.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
romano1

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

have fun

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 09:53:30 PM

Strange thread but hope it helps anyone.
babymafioso (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:58:43 AM

Sorry, This forum was down a week ago and I was busy as well.

For people asking why do I need the invoices, well is for factoring invoices, legitimate business have invoice and NET invoices which are often past due, when you give your clients NET 10, 30, 60, or 90 you are actually advancing goods/services with payment terms.

I look for the age in the account and if the invoices are legitimately sent to businesses or persons, and that's enough collateral for me. Now I won't disclose companies or methods used for profiting from invoices, if you fail you payment basically your invoices are mine and so is your account.

Thank you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: