Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:51:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: QoinPro pls read  (Read 2783 times)
Metadextrous

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:08:01 AM

How much does this qoinpro pays per day? At the website they only says earn per 24 hours, is it really that small?
cryptojumper

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:22:27 AM

How much does this qoinpro pays per day? At the website they only says earn per 24 hours, is it really that small?

The most accurate answer would be nothing and if you have tons of referrals then dust Wink It was for keeping shit alts mainly..

real789

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:24:08 AM

How does QoinPro work?

i get a litle satosi but that is very less than normal faucet  Roll Eyes
you can make 500ksatosi in 4day in faucet
in qoinpro you need 40year  Cheesy

===Sempak===
lockscreen

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:29:11 AM

coinpro ? depends on how much you reff yeaaa, still with small payment :/
 it just waste a time i think
Metadextrous

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:58:43 AM

The most accurate answer would be nothing and if you have tons of referrals then dust Wink It was for keeping shit alts mainly..

Then it doesn't worth it Undecided

pretty dissapointed tho, i've just enrolled this morning.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:34:47 AM

How does QoinPro work?
you sing up at QP and it gives you small amount as start up and pays you much smaller amount every day.
then in order to increase your daily reward you invite other people with your ref link.

at the end after a lot of hard work, when you reach the minimum cashout limit, and request cashout you will find out that it is not going to pay you and you have been scammed!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
sandy47bt

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:44:22 AM

They gave you few satoshi & altcoin, but i'm sure you won't withdraw it if you don't have any refferal.
So, it's just waste of time. Also, they might sell their users data Roll Eyes
Metadextrous

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:57:58 AM

They gave you few satoshi & altcoin, but i'm sure you won't withdraw it if you don't have any refferal.
So, it's just waste of time.
A really small amount satoshi maybe.

You could get much more than that in a few minutes with some faucet rotator. Still, faucet is also a waste of time.

Also, they might sell their users data Roll Eyes

Selling users data? What is it?
real789

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 04:48:03 PM

How does QoinPro work?
you sing up at QP and it gives you small amount as start up and pays you much smaller amount every day.
then in order to increase your daily reward you invite other people with your ref link.

at the end after a lot of hard work, when you reach the minimum cashout limit, and request cashout you will find out that it is not going to pay you and you have been scammed!
are you eaech the minimum cashout,,,?
How many time you need Smiley

===Sempak===
Relex

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:30:06 PM

been a member for 2 years and never got enough to cash out lol i wouldn't bother tbh.
Herbert2020
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:44:36 PM

How does QoinPro work?

i had some refferals there, plus it was a long time that i was a member, maybe a year or so.
besides used some faucets to deposit some dogecoin and bitcoin to my wallet addresses in the website and after a while that i reached the minimum cashout the site didn't let me do it!!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:29:24 PM

They give only a small amount of BTC and other coins daily. In fact it is too small amount - you can not do anything  Grin
Anillos2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 07:01:17 PM

How does QoinPro work?
Don't thrust BTC "faucets" without adds.

real789

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:36:55 PM

been a member for 2 years and never got enough to cash out lol i wouldn't bother tbh.

How does QoinPro work?

i had some refferals there, plus it was a long time that i was a member, maybe a year or so.
besides used some faucets to deposit some dogecoin and bitcoin to my wallet addresses in the website and after a while that i reached the minimum cashout the site didn't let me do it!!

OMG you join in 2year and 1 year than cn't withdraw ,,?

How does QoinPro work?
Don't thrust BTC "faucets" without adds.
i think you are true, without adsense dev if faucet not get anything and can't long life

===Sempak===
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:58:08 PM

It is true, I've got 100 refs and some 5 fake accounts referral and i can't even reach 50% of the min. withdrawal.. they keep on increasing the limit when they feel like it.. so, for me its highly like a scam..
real789

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 12:52:26 AM

It is true, I've got 100 refs and some 5 fake accounts referral and i can't even reach 50% of the min. withdrawal.. they keep on increasing the limit when they feel like it.. so, for me its highly like a scam..

Thank's for your information
now i will not share my reff link again

===Sempak===
Metadextrous

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:46:54 AM

So the limit is always increased? Now it is sound like a real scam Undecided

It's best to steer clear from QoinPro.
Herbert2020
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 10:48:17 AM

How does QoinPro work?

i don't remember about how long i was a member, it was a long time ago. and it wasn't about the refferals and earning that way. i send about 300 Doge and 0.0005 BTC from faucet earning there just to test the service and at the end i couldn't withdraw any of the coins from the site.

jztxeno

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 10:49:15 AM

qoinpro is utter shit, dont even think about joining
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:18:56 PM

More than one month ago i made a witdhraw of Fedora coins from the site, they never reached my wallet in a month or more, and disappeared from the site balance... it's a TOTAL SCAM.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: