Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:15:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Small Loan - 0.15 to trade FX  (Read 541 times)
FX_Trader (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 11:07:03 AM

Hallo i try to require this to another user (as you can see) but amount cannot be cover by collateral (so he can offer me a smaller amount), now i repost it to you and hope can you help me.

Loan Amount : BTC from 0.15 to 0.30  
Interest : 10%
Term Length : 7 days
BTC Address : 1J87MGideFE2WFVFEW2xJZTycADZL91ezd
Collateral : Trusted Bitlendingclub Account whit 0.04 BTC invested - Rating B 
Reason: Start another Forex Trading on GBP-USD whit Leverage 400 - Trading is not possible whit amount smaller than 25$ (this is the reason i reaquire loan amont from a minimun of BTC0.15 to a max of 0.30)

Hope you could Help Me  Smiley
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 11:33:15 AM

read the sticky posts for list of valid collateral and terms of lending section
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

Available
PM me to rent this space.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 02:51:41 PM

lol, yesterday he want to buy 1.2 BTC from me now he want to lend.

Very suspicious activities.

Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 02:53:17 PM

Your collateral needs to be worth more than your loan amount, and honestly I'm not even sure if that account counts as collateral.

FX_Trader (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 02:56:09 PM

I see VOD let me a negative trust says "newbie ask a loan whitout collateral"...

Well, i don't Know who you are and what matter have you, BUT IF YOU READ MY POST YOU CAN SEE HOW I OFFER A COLLATERAL  

So please cancel my negative trust and dont't abuse of your position.
FX_Trader (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 03:03:21 PM

Read my trust before.  Read what say peolple who make operation whit me . I try to contact you for buying 1.2 BTC to repay a P2P loan. I've neteller account, i'm a bronze vip, but not a lot of people accept neteller for payement of BTC. You don't reply to me, and i make operation whit the same user of other times.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 03:06:03 PM

Read my trust before.  Read what say peolple who make operation whit me . I try to contact you for buying 1.2 BTC to repay a P2P loan. I've neteller account, i'm a bronze vip, but not a lot of people accept neteller for payement of BTC. You don't reply to me, and i make operation whit the same user of other times.

If you had fund for buying Bitcoin then why you are lending BTC. And you offering 0.04 BTC account for collateral and asking 0.15-0.30 BTC.

Collateral means 100-120% of loan not 20% of loan.

FX_Trader (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 03:16:46 PM

If you had fund for buying Bitcoin then why you are lending BTC. And you offering 0.04 BTC account for collateral and asking 0.15-0.30 BTC.

Collateral means 100-120% of loan not 20% of loan.

Yesterday i Obtain a loan from P2P platform. Then I sell BTC to a User and invest This on Forex. I have an High profit in a little time (thank the FOMC) so i decide to rebuy BTC for repay my loan. I reinvest profit in forex for trading JPY, i'm going long and i lose my money  Cry . So i decide to try to obtain a fastest loan using BTCtalck (P2P require usually 1-2 days) and trade on GBP\USD. I offerered as a collateral my BTClend accoun whit 0.04 BTC invested (here i cannot reaquire loan because i'm not US citizen) and then i try to offer as other collateral my amazon account, wher a deposited a 10 euro gift card obtained by Neteller Rewad (and if you have neteller you understand). 

Clear?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: