Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BASIS  (Read 705 times)
rishabh6115 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 12:06:37 PM

The base of bitcoin was a person who was just dead. Some says that he was Murdered some says he sucided.Can any one give me a fair explanation of it.Can anyone tell me what is the basis of bitcoin. Or why was the bitcoin was evercreated or why it exist now
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 12:26:10 PM

The base of bitcoin was a person who was just dead. Some says that he was Murdered some says he sucided.Can any one give me a fair explanation of it.Can anyone tell me what is the basis of bitcoin. Or why was the bitcoin was evercreated or why it exist now

The base of bitcoin is plain math. Nothing more or less. Satoshi and internet was just two factors that made it happen.
rishabh6115 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 12:35:40 PM

Yes i totally agree with you because satoshi and internet were the only two factors which has led to the development of new world called bitcoin.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 12:37:46 PM

Dead? Where did you get that piece of info?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 01:56:54 PM

Bitcoin was created by a man who saw a need for a decentralized digital currency payment system.

However he was "scared off" before he could complete his masterpiece and now we're left with the half-finished product. Not to fret though, there is work being done now on other blockchains to refine and improve the model that will eventually succeed.

Albeit government regulatory controls will keep these currencies on the fringes for the foreseeable future. You don't actually think any government on earth would willingly and passively allow a threat to prevail against its national currency.
R2D221

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:59:40 PM

However he was "scared off" before he could complete his masterpiece and now we're left with the half-finished product. Not to fret though, there is work being done now on other blockchains to refine and improve the model that will eventually succeed.

You say this as if Bitcoin development stopped the moment Satoshi left 5 years ago.

An economy based on endless growth is unsustainable.
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 02:01:09 PM

You say this as if Bitcoin development stopped the moment Satoshi left 5 years ago.

It did stop 5 years ago. Now, it takes a year of debate to change a couple lines of code.
R2D221

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 02:12:00 PM

It did stop 5 years ago. Now, it takes a year of debate to change a couple lines of code.

Then all these commits must mean nothing: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/commits/master

An economy based on endless growth is unsustainable.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 03:02:36 PM

All of what you wrote is just speculation.
Nobody knows for sure what happened therefor nobody can give you an explanation.

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 03:30:59 PM

What happened/didn't happen to Satoshi isn't relevant anymore. He backed out from the spotlight when the government started poking around, and it was a smart move to make.
Bitcoin was created so that everyone in the world, regardless of their status and other differences would have a chance to really "own" their own money, without having to worry will some third party will
claim it for whatever reason.
We are all given a chance to eliminate the third man in transactions, but by the looks of it, people don't appreciate this well enough.

All of what you wrote is just speculation.
Nobody knows for sure what happened therefor nobody can give you an explanation.

I'm guessing you have only red the first part of what op wrote.

cheers
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 03:41:53 PM

cheers

I read the whole post.
I don't think anyone can explain to him what happened to Satoshi or why he created Bitcoin.

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 04:00:20 PM

cheers

I dont thinkt that he read only the first part. The thing about his saying is true, no one really know what had happened to Satoshi and about creating this bitcoin that is very useful to us. Because you guys never heard about him directly telling why he is created this bitcoin, anyway he didnt finish up his thing so I guess all about their saying is just speculation not a real truth
rishabh6115 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 04:04:40 PM

I have written this post and i totally agree.with you all. Bit coin is a very useful site and it can be judged to sathoshi for creating a good site like this
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3262

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 04:06:47 PM

The basis of bitcoin is this: https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 04:38:51 PM

i would like to know about the source of your information that you are saying some amazing fact about the Satoshi Nakamoto, Bitcoin has very talented Dev Team behind it that is not a one man show currency and still on work to make unique feature for this.
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 04:56:22 PM

The basis of bitcoin is this: https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

bitcoin is the future currency with most advanced features and cheapest transaction method of the world.
rishabh6115 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 05:10:36 PM

Thank you everyone for your effort for my knowledge.
spud21

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 06:46:13 PM

Satoshi created a great piece of software, but most of the original code has been tidied up by the devs who took over. They have not yet made any drastic changes to the principles behind it, but they have made it much more stable. I agree making any changes to the principles behind it, like introducing bigger blocks, provokes massive arguments and debates. However we don't know that there wouldn't still be massive arguments and debates if Satoshi reappeared and suggested making big changes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: