Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:31:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any quiz bet game?  (Read 593 times)
Astargath (OP)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 12:38:56 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2015, 07:20:44 PM by Astargath

Is there any quiz where you can bet and play against other users? It would be cool if someone made one where you both get the same question and you have like 10 seconds to read the question and then the answers appear and you have again 5 seconds to pick one to avoid any google search and such, what do you guys think?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astargath (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 12:53:35 PM

Check out www.satoshiquiz.com
everything you have described plus more Smiley

Uh yea i know that site but is not what im looking for or at least i dont really understand how their pvp works, when you play 1 vs 1 you dont really pick your bet amount, do you? What i want is players to be able to pick their bet amount and play against other players and if they win they get the amount that was bet.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
ak111in

Activity: 180
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:14:11 PM

Uh yea i know that site but is not what im looking for or at least i dont really understand how their pvp works, when you play 1 vs 1 you dont really pick your bet amount, do you? What i want is players to be able to pick their bet amount and play against other players and if they win they get the amount that was bet.

You can use the create challenge option to set the amount as well as the number of players(=2 for 1 vs 1).
Astargath (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:20:05 PM

You can use the create challenge option to set the amount as well as the number of players(=2 for 1 vs 1).

Yes i see but what bothers me the most is that people can just search most of the answers on google and then it just comes up to who is faster to search. I think it should let you less time to answer and read the question so it is harder to search

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
ak111in

Activity: 180
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:25:11 PM

Yes i see but what bothers me the most is that people can just search most of the answers on google and then it just comes up to who is faster to search. I think it should let you less time to answer and read the question so it is harder to search

Copy option has been disabled so users will take more time to search, also the time per question can be set to as low as 10 seconds leaving no time to search.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 01:37:40 PM

I don't know any such site but if there is one in the future, I don't think it'll get too much famous as most gamblers won't bet on their general knowledge. Cheesy

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 03:30:59 PM

Is there any quiz where you can bet and play against other users? It would be cool if someone made one where you both get the same question and you have like 10 seconds to read the question and then the answers appear and you have again 5 seconds to pick one to avoid any google search and such, what do you guys think?

Even with a few seconds people can search for clues it has to be really quick.  I should imagine no sites will every provide larger stakes for quiz games.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 03:39:33 PM

Even with a few seconds people can search for clues it has to be really quick.  I should imagine no sites will every provide larger stakes for quiz games.

Its a 1 vs 1 is not the site that provides anything, is each player, you could make it like 10 seconds to read and answer the question and disable the copy option so you would have to manually type it on google. But not many people would play i guess
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 03:45:14 PM

Its a 1 vs 1 is not the site that provides anything, is each player, you could make it like 10 seconds to read and answer the question and disable the copy option so you would have to manually type it on google. But not many people would play i guess

I love quiz games but there are defo ways to get advantages online even without getting time to google in the exact question.  You can have things like... map of world loaded ready for 1 keyword, all presidents, all history time lines etc etc.

activebiz

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 04:07:03 PM

I think satoshiquiz is the only one offering this type of games.

cparsley

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 05:31:36 PM

There was bittrivia.com but they just disappeared... Quite a shame, it was a good site.
iram91445

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 06:21:56 PM

I think satoshiquiz is the only one offering this type of games.
yeah i often play on it and i think they released their game for android though im not sure correct me if im wrong

Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 06:32:01 PM

I love quiz games but there are defo ways to get advantages online even without getting time to google in the exact question.  You can have things like... map of world loaded ready for 1 keyword, all presidents, all history time lines etc etc.

Yeh, that the problem with quiz games in general. You could have laptop with google right beside you. The only way to limit this would be keeping answer times extra low like 3 seconds and then next question.
That way you won't have time to search it up if you alredy did not know the answer. But I am afraid even this could be abused. This is the main reason we don't have 'competitive' online quizzes. Sad
Astargath (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:20:23 PM

Well, thanks for all the replies, seems like there is only 1 site for now that has this type of "gambling" and yeah i know it can be abused like almost anything pvp related these days wich explains why there are so little of these kind of games.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀