Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:24:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Crypto-MMM.com] Signature Campaign [Update your signature Now][CLOSED]  (Read 5610 times)
gampher

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:57:49 PM

Why didn't I receive today's payment?  Angry
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 04:05:12 PM

because you don't have even a single post on 29 May please review you post history but if you are able to see the posts on 29 May then please set you local time according to bitcointalk time.
Don't forget reply after doing a quick review with given conditions.
gampher

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 04:11:51 PM

because you don't have even a single post on 29 May please review you post history but if you are able to see the posts on 29 May then please set you local time according to bitcointalk time.

My local time is set as forum's time. See my posts. I made 4 posts on 29th May starting from Whatsapp one. Please recheck.
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 04:15:40 PM

Why didn't I receive today's payment?  Angry

My local time is set as forum's time. See my posts. I made 4 posts on 29th May starting from Whatsapp one. Please recheck.

Today is 30 May isn't it?
gampher

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 04:19:56 PM

Why didn't I receive today's payment?  Angry

Today is 30 May isn't it?

Yeah I meant 30th only. I didn't make any posts yesterday. Screenshots clearly say Today.
gampher

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 04:21:35 PM

Also I saw use : Cryptoforcause's post history https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=380298;sa=showPosts
He got paid 0.008 and his posts show 29th May.
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 04:23:33 PM

Also I saw use : Cryptoforcause's post history https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=380298;sa=showPosts
He got paid 0.008 and his posts show 29th May.
Payments are made one day after the posts so your posts are paid tomorrow.
Anybody here to help him understand ?
Unbelive

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:24:53 PM

I also got paid from my 29th May posts.
What i am wondering is. You said Crypto-MMM gave you 0.5 BTC for campaign (at start just to escrow). How much there is left ( i saw 0.3BTC was sent but some was also fees ) Well i wanted to ask what are plans in future. But just read, that Crypto-MMM was no on last 3 days. I guess there should be at least enough money till 31st May.

BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:35:18 PM

What i am wondering is. You said Crypto-MMM gave you 0.5 BTC for campaign (at start just to escrow). How much there is left ( i saw 0.3BTC was sent but some was also fees ) Well i wanted to ask what are plans in future. But just read, that Crypto-MMM was no on last 3 days. I guess there should be at least enough money till 31st May.

Yes, we have funds for the next two days.
I have nearly 0.15+ BTC in my escrow wallet which are sufficient to pay members for next 2 days means today and tomorrow with the new rules.
gampher

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 03:14:16 AM

Yes, we have funds for the next two days.
I have nearly 0.15+ BTC in my escrow wallet which are sufficient to pay members for next 2 days means today and tomorrow with the new rules.
So as CryptoMMM didn't come online since 3-4 days, it means campaign is gonna end soon?
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 10:59:50 AM

We have enough funds to do the payment of 30th and 31st May So it's My advice to remove the signature after getting your payment on 31st May.
Campaign is going to over tomorrow so you can rate my service. Thank you and have a nice day.
hunkey600

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:08:50 AM

We have enough funds to do the payment of 30th and 31st May So it's My advice to remove the signature after getting your payment on 31st May.
Campaign is going to over tomorrow so you can rate my service. Thank you and have a nice day.

So if i complete my posts for today then i can remove my signature and i'll be paid for tomorrow, right?

jenifer0012

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:11:51 AM

So if i complete my posts for today then i can remove my signature and i'll be paid for tomorrow, right?

You can remove the signature after you recieve the payment. I hope that makes things clear

BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:14:35 AM

I will try to make tomorrow's payment as early as possible or any trusted member can do it on my behalf i will pay him the money with tx fee also ahha..
hunkey600

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:16:11 AM

You can remove the signature after you recieve the payment. I hope that makes things clear

This does not make any sense i mean if you have completed atleast 5 posts which are maximum to get paid then there is not point of wearing the signature since you wont get paid next day.

Please let me know if i am wrong.

Thanks

BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:20:22 AM

This does not make any sense i mean if you have completed atleast 5 posts which are maximum to get paid then there is not point of wearing the signature since you wont get paid next day.

Thanks
k try to understand with an example suppose i makes payment for 5 posts of 31st May to you all today and after that you removes your signature before the time limit which is not fine according to the terms.
hunkey600

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:29:33 AM

Thanks
k try to understand with an example suppose i makes payment for 5 posts of 31st May to you all today and after that you removes your signature before the time limit which is not fine according to the terms.

ok cool

BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 12:48:31 PM

Sorry for that we will do the payment for 30th May and 31st May on 1 June till then don't remove your signatures
Reason the campaign is going to end tomorrow so we will try if possible to pay for 1 june posts if possible with the escrow funds available.
Sorry we can't do it.
hunkey600

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:24:16 PM

Sorry for that we will do the payment for 30th May and 31st May on 1 June till then don't remove your signatures
Reason the campaign is going to end tomorrow so we will try if possible to pay for 1 june posts if possible with the escrow funds available.
Sorry we can't do it.

Sorry what are you trying to say, no payment till 1st june, man you cant change rules on your own. This is so not cool.

syuhide

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:31:46 PM

Sorry we can't do it.

is space available for a member??

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: