Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:49:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lotto-King - Profit sharing blockchain based lottery! Launches June 16th  (Read 537 times)
lottoking (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:00:33 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2015, 08:08:29 PM by lottoking

Introducing BTC LOTTO-KING, the worlds' first global, provably fair and profit sharing blockchain lottery!!

Launching June 16th, 2015

Lotto-king is a "less-trust" (rather than purely "trustless") lottery system which uses the bitcoin blockchain
to take entries, decide winners and make payouts. The trust factor comes in from us holding funds for a relatively short
period of time, but beyond that, the entire game is provably fair and auditable via the blockchain. Here is how it works:

There are multiple lotteries running on different schedules (currently daily, weekly and monthly draws).
Each of these lotteries has a single bitcoin address associated with it, for example "1DaiLYiodHFtxebJwbggoFfUnBdwHaWLbR" for the daily lottery.

Over each time interval/lottery schedule, any payments received to the lotto address are gathered up, and a list of unique addresses
is built according to all of the inputs received. This has a side effect of allowing you to combine many UTXOs from different addresses
into a single transaction to increase your odds of winning (and also helping the network out by helping to keep the UTXO set in check, yay!).

A lottery schedule is basically defined as "when X amount of blocks have occurred", starting from a "genesis block" (to be announced).
For instance, the daily lottery runs every 144 blocks (roughly 24 hours).

When enough blocks are found, it triggers a lottery to choose a winner. First, it calculates a "lucky number" using the block hash
for the block which triggered the lotto. Then, it takes all inputs received between now and the last time it chose a winner, builds a
list of unique addresses, and then uses a similar formula to calculate a lucky number for each address. The address which has a lucky number
closest to the lucky block hash number without going over is considered the winner of this round, and receives an immediate payout.

Each lotto can have more than one winner, depending on the game (see further below for details). For example, weekly and monthly
draws have 3 winners, so the top three closest lucky numbers are chosen. If there is ever less winners chosen than there normally would be,
the extra winnings are split evenly between the actual winners.

This is the formula for calculating lucky numbers:

Take the block hash (or bitcoin address), turn it into an MD5 hash. Take the first 5 characters of that resulting string,
then convert it into its raw hexidecimal format to produce an integer value.

Example code:

$lucky_number = hexdec(substr(md5($block_hash), 0, 5))

Example lucky number:

Block hash: 000000000000000013027f92e5a9accaad71e26c576d05c71459cf395a282f84
Lucky number = 957832

Lotto Games

There are three lottos which will be operational on launch. Details below:

Daily Lotto
Winners: 2
Payout %: 1st place = 70%, 2nd place = 25%
House profit: 5%
Block interval: 144 blocks

Weekly Lotto
Winners: 3
Payout %: 1st place = 60%, 2nd place = 25%, 3rd place = 12.5%
House profit: 2.5%
Block interval: 1008 blocks

Monthly Lotto:
Winners: 3
Payout %: 1st place = 60%, 2nd place = 25%, 3rd place = 12.5%
House profit: 2.5%
Block interval: 4032 blocks

The numbers above are subject to change in this pre-launch period.

Launch

Lotto-King will be officially launching June 16th, 2015.

The back end lottery system is already functional, and is in the testing and refinement process right now.
The official website is still in the process of being built, and when that is complete and further testing
has been finished, then we will be ready to launch V1.0.

Profit Sharing & Investment!

A unique aspect of Lotto-King is that we share 100% of our profits with our shareholders,
and we also have a blockchain based asset (using Counterparty) to represent those shares.

Starting today, and continuing on until all tokens are sold, we will be running a crowd sale which allows YOU
to purchase direct shares in Lotto-King and receive bi-weekly dividends!

Introducing the LOTTOKING token, built on Counterparty.

There are a total of 10 million LOTTOKING tokens in existence, and the asset issuance is locked so there will always only be a max of 10 million tokens. 1 million shares are held personally by our private investors and owners, so the operation itself receives at least 10% of the overall profit (unless we decide to sell off our remaining shares).

Each LOTTOKING token represents 0.1 millionth share of the lottery profit...forever!

Payouts are made bi-weekly and paid out as a dividend to all token holders. Payouts sent to un-sold shares
are simply re-invested in to the operation. The first BTC dividend will occur on June 30th, 2015 and will be paid out every 2 weeks following.

All funds received are used primarily for marketing (bring in more players, which will increase everyones payouts), as well as further project development.

PURCHASE YOUR LOTTOKING TOKENS NOW!

Investment details overview (will keep up to date):

• Asset name: LOTTOKING
  • Total Supply: 10,000,000
  • Available Tokens: 8,999,798.457
  • Crowdsale price per unit: 0.0001 BTC
  • Tokens sold: 201.543
  • BTC raised: 0.0201543
  • Crowdsale vending address: 1KingQsu28BnqSQ3AHggq9fdKLYAQjE8jz

How to purchase LOTTOKING tokens:

LOTTOKING is a token built on Counterparty, so you need to use a wallet which can read counterparty assets. You can read more about counterparty here: http://counterparty.io/

Step 1) Create your Counterparty wallet. The best wallets to use are here: https://counterwallet.io/ and https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ltb-companion-wallet/jmjmgcgkbndiepapjbcabhdbbhmmkhmj

Step 2) In your newly created wallet, send your funds to one of your addresses

Step 3) Once those funds are confirmed on your new address, send them to the crowdsale vending address shown below.

Step 4) When your transaction is confirmed, the appropriate amount of LOTTOKING tokens will automatically be sent back to your address, within a few blocks. Post here if there is any unusual delays.

Step 5) Automatically receive profit payments every 2 weeks after launch!

CROWDSALE VENDING ADDRESS:
1KingQsu28BnqSQ3AHggq9fdKLYAQjE8jz

Invest and help us become the first GLOBAL, multi-billion dollar lottery!

Feedback and questions are welcome. I will try and keep this thread as up to date as possible and answer any questions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoMrM

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:05:44 PM

Shame would have considered it if it was an NXT asset.
victoryboy

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:07:17 PM

It sounds cool and is much time till launch wow can not wait to play.Although the daily lotto's house edge seems to me very high.There will be rotation and you still can reduce daily house edge to make it more attractive.
lottoking (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:09:50 PM

It sounds cool and is much time till launch wow can not wait to play.Although the daily lotto's house edge seems to me very high.There will be rotation and you still can reduce daily house edge to make it more attractive.

Yes, house edge is subject to change still, the numbers posted above are not set in stone. I figured 5% is OK but if people don't like that, it can be made lower.

Shame would have considered it if it was an NXT asset.

why is that if you don't mind me asking?
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:41:00 PM

I must say that always I see a lotto bitcoin site is not really succesful, in bitcoin world dice,and poker games are more succesful
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:47:36 PM

why you want 1000 Bitcoin as investment that make no sense to invest in lotto site, that is clear sign of scam so i will advice to other members stay away from newbie to make any kind of investment.

amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:51:06 PM

why you want 1000 Bitcoin as investment that make no sense to invest in lotto site, that is clear sign of scam so i will advice to other members stay away from newbie to make any kind of investment.

1000BTC that makes me Grin  Grin really that is very strange why people will trust on newbie to send their hard earned money without any security, if you want to run a lottery than that kind of fund raising totally attempt to scam. Wink
lottoking (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:52:01 PM

I must say that always I see a lotto bitcoin site is not really succesful, in bitcoin world dice,and poker games are more succesful

Most lottos so far have sucked, and the idea with this is to keep it very simple. Almost satoshi-dice style where you can just save the address somewhere, and then play the lottery at any time from any wallet. Also we can have many lotteries, so if this catches on and enough people catch on, we can do larger ones that build up over several months, or small ones that run once every few hours maybe.

This is a long term sale. If you think it is a scam, you can wait until it launches next month and see it in full operation. I realize at the moment there isn't any track record, but that will be proven in time.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:57:54 PM

That is huge amount what you want to collect and especially then when you are newbie, who will take risk to invest blindly ? If you just make it simple lottery, you have chances to succeed but this investment feature is something very serious.You need to do something solid to convince the investors that their money is safe and is in their access anytime.
lottoking (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:07:38 PM

That is huge amount what you want to collect and especially then when you are newbie, who will take risk to invest blindly ? If you just make it simple lottery, you have chances to succeed but this investment feature is something very serious.You need to do something solid to convince the investors that their money is safe and is in their access anytime.

I have been around here for quite a few years actually, just doing this under an alias. This is far from my first crypto project. The nature of online gambling (and not to mention taking investments..) pretty much requires an alias, look what happened with the seals with clubs guys and such...

Anyways, I don't expect anyone here to throw a ton of money at this right away. In about 3 weeks the website will be done and most of the kinks in the lotto system worked out, then everyone will be able to see the system in action, and dividends will follow soon after. Again, if it sounds too risky or sounds like I am BSing you, feel free to come back in a month (or several months even). No worries on my end, more funds beforehand just means a bigger and more publicized launch.

The funds being raised are primarily for marketing (as in, I am planning to throw a shit ton of money into advertisements). Some amount of it will be used for furthering development and upgrading infrastructure. I obviously can't prove a whole lot at the moment, but there you have it.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:36:34 PM

I will keep eye on this thread and keep tracking the launch of your lottery.Till then many changes will occur as you will begin to receive feedback and suggestions from people.At this moment I will just say all the best.
cbase

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 10:36:36 PM

The fees for daily lotto is too and goodluck to this since most users here dont have interest in lottery, there are some few who tried even with trusted escrow but all of them failed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: