Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 07:36:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EzSatoshi New Version 1.2 [FREE]  (Read 1258 times)
ezBot (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:45:28 PM

Hi BitCoin Forum,
Im Happy to pronounce the new Version Of EzSatoshi You have probely heard of EzSatoshi V1.1 Well I got a update for it So Now you can get 1.2 For Free

SETUP
When you run the bot a gui will appear with several options to customize the bot. ALL of the fields on the main page must be filled out in order for the bot to run. In the zip file you downloaded will be a folder called "drivers" within that folder will be two more folders: "Windows Driver" and "Mac Driver". In these folders you will find the driver required for your operating system. Make sure to select them with the "Choose Driver" button.

In the "Configure Bet Strategy" menu page, you will find two options: "Use Custom Settings" and "Use Labouchere Strategy". Currently Labouchere strategy is in progress and I hope to be able to release it to you guys soon.

Once you have selected all your settings, simply click "Start" and the program will open a chrome browser to start betting with your satoshi URL.

Please keep in mind that there will probably still be some bugs, but I have tried to eliminate as many as possible. I hope you all enjoy this release and that it earns you lots of BTC.

Enjoy!
http://www.filedropper.com/ezsatoshiv12
BTC
(*)(*)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 11:30:22 PM

Hi BitCoin Forum,
Im Happy to pronounce the new Version Of EzSatoshi You have probely heard of EzSatoshi V1.1 Well I got a update for it So Now you can get 1.2 For Free

SETUP
When you run the bot a gui will appear with several options to customize the bot. ALL of the fields on the main page must be filled out in order for the bot to run. In the zip file you downloaded will be a folder called "drivers" within that folder will be two more folders: "Windows Driver" and "Mac Driver". In these folders you will find the driver required for your operating system. Make sure to select them with the "Choose Driver" button.

In the "Configure Bet Strategy" menu page, you will find two options: "Use Custom Settings" and "Use Labouchere Strategy". Currently Labouchere strategy is in progress and I hope to be able to release it to you guys soon.

Once you have selected all your settings, simply click "Start" and the program will open a chrome browser to start betting with your satoshi URL.

Please keep in mind that there will probably still be some bugs, but I have tried to eliminate as many as possible. I hope you all enjoy this release and that it earns you lots of BTC.

Enjoy!
http://www.filedropper.com/ezsatoshiv12
BTC

wht is this for?
antonioserrano72

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Impossible

View Profile
May 22, 2015, 12:21:14 AM

id be careful when downloading anything from a newbie

even if it's free, could contain some virus or keylogger/malware to steal your bitcoin or personal infos
Mountaingoat

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 03:20:27 PM

No Virustotal?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: