Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 12:00:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hyip Script and Template Wordpress Lower Price  (Read 1377 times)
bitcoin1387 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:47:40 PM

Hello I am selling this complete hyip script simply install on your hosting or server.
After the purchase offer support on how to install it. It also has an easy how-to guide your installation. The first 3 buyers i send you 5 free templates Hyip.
I also have scripts for PTC sites, shops, wordpress templates and others. If you are interested in any template or specific scripts leave a message below if I have it in touch.

Price Hyip script is 0.05BTC

Accept ESCROW

Prices of other scripts or templates leave a message or send an MP who will answer as fast as possible. All have 30-day warranty.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 09:04:52 PM

ahaa so your are the source of all this shit on gambling section, good to know:)
bitcoin1387 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 09:13:33 PM

ahaa so your are the source of all this shit on gambling section, good to know:)

If there is a section of gambling and the people they like.
I do not own any hyip, make more investments regularly in various and most of the times with a good profit. Worth the risk knowing bet.
I just do not understand this cry of some bitcoin is being used as payment in hyip sites, remember that for a long time bitcoin was only used as a bargaining chip in the deep web and because of this it has spread enough.
Now you are not interested do not post
BTC786

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 08:05:37 AM

Hello I am selling this complete hyip script simply install on your hosting or server.
After the purchase offer support on how to install it. It also has an easy how-to guide your installation. The first 3 buyers i send you 5 free templates Hyip.
I also have scripts for PTC sites, shops, wordpress templates and others. If you are interested in any template or specific scripts leave a message below if I have it in touch.

Price Hyip script is 0.05BTC

Accept ESCROW

Prices of other scripts or templates leave a message or send an MP who will answer as fast as possible. All have 30-day warranty.

I need to check
WhoCaresCoins

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

F*CK WHALES!

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 08:16:57 AM

Do you have any demo? I need to check some demo of your website. Price is good if it real working and some  trustworthy member confirm it.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 08:46:42 AM

Do you have any demo? I need to check some demo of your website. Price is good if it real working and some  trustworthy member confirm it.
I'm not sure if he will see your post because his last active is on 2nd December and I agree with you that he must include an image or a preview version of his scripts before someone purchase it in the OP.

Life sucks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: