Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:32:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You'll never guess what I just found...  (Read 1416 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 04:57:47 PM

...and ate. Shrooms!

They look similar (if not exact) to the pic above, discovered in the backyard after a nitrogen-rich spring rain while checking on my crops (me big-time farming chief  Roll Eyes). I fried them up with five scrambled eggs, and enjoyed them with four slices of toast with butter and apple butter.

So, if in my subsequent postings I begin to pen things that aren't there... Oh, wait!  Tongue
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 12:56:22 PM

Not time for them actually. A friend of mine goes into the fields to collect them in autumn period, May is definitely not the time.

Dimaklu

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 04:37:00 AM

Not time for them actually.

Yeah, that's true.. and for
begin to pen things that aren't there...
you need to take about 30-40 pieces. It's hard to find 40 pieces accidentally on the back yard  Wink

Bitcoin betting guides at 30btc.com
Monksky

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:36:27 AM

Angry

you can tell me Tongue
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 07:28:42 AM

you need to take about 30-40 pieces. It's hard to find 40 pieces accidentally on the back yard  Wink

Got two freezer bags yesterday and four bags today. I didn't eat any of today's pickings. Do I need to take a pic of the bags inside a shoe for proof?

I even have a fairy ring in the yard not far from where I harvested the shrooms.

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

Come original.

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:26:34 AM

Did you take many mushrooms or other psychedelics as a younger man? That would explain a lot of actually.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 03:33:53 PM

you need to take about 30-40 pieces. It's hard to find 40 pieces accidentally on the back yard  Wink

Got two freezer bags yesterday and four bags today. I didn't eat any of today's pickings. Do I need to take a pic of the bags inside a shoe for proof?

I even have a fairy ring in the yard not far from where I harvested the shrooms.
Two freezer bags? In the backyard? Lol u kidding bro?

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:51:47 PM

Did you take many mushrooms or other psychedelics as a younger man? That would explain a lot of actually.

Nope. Smoke very little weed and never purchased any. Bought a bladder of purple microdot once but was too scared to eat it, so I gave it away. Cost five bucks back in the summer of '78 at Mission Bay [beach], SD, CA.

Two freezer bags? In the backyard? Lol u kidding bro?

First harvest was two sandwich bags (Ziploc); Second harvest was four bags; I just harvested and almost finished prepping eight bags. I'm storing them in the freezer.

Used a bag last night for a pork roast, then pulled them out along with the juice and made gravy for the [sour cream, butter, salt, pepper and paprika] mashed potatoes.

This last batch came from a known location next to an apple tree stump, whereas the latter two harvests were about thirty feet away where perhaps a stump/tree used to be. Same type of shrooms for all three harvests, the pic (a guess) in the OP. What I'm waiting for are the solid button types.

I discard the ones that have fanned out and are dark black, processing only the cap-like ones. I'm also discarding the stems because they seem too woody, though I believe they're safe to eat, thus tossing good food in the can.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:05:13 PM

Done!

It's now raining and it looks like may be able to harvest a couple more bags from the looks of the tiny buttons still popping out. Will check in an hour or so.

Doge has "To the Moon!" whereas I have "To the Shrooms!"
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:59:04 PM

Dude can you just out yourself already you nutcase.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:10:24 PM

Is that you, Jeff "Superior" Ownby?
shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:13:24 PM

I was sure it was block! Damn, i was so sure...

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?
Leeroy Jenkins

Activity: 420

Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:21:59 PM

Keep lighting these flames Bruno. Seems the monarchs moths can't resist!  Cheesy

Federal Trade Commission vs Butterfly Labs

Made ya look. ; )

brush242 ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=199652 ) aka TheBitcoinimist aka Rush Reid aka Ken Hunlenton aka Steve Reid aka perfectlycromulentword aka Stephen Mark Reid says: "BFL is fucked" READ THE EARTH-SHATTERING COMMENTARY AT >>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9614841#msg9614841 <<<<
MonumentalAsshole

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:36:55 PM

He he looking at his trust ratings. Scammer extraordinaire.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:41:47 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2015, 08:52:31 PM by Gleb Gamow

He he looking at his trust ratings. Scammer extraordinaire.

Funny, how BD posted in this thread ~4 minutes after I posted the following in some other:

List of countries where they jail non-violent Bitcoin users:

-United States

^^^ List of countries that fines a person ONLY $100 USD and 3 years probation for ripping off the elderly to the tune of tens of millions of dollars allowing him to rip off tens of millions of dollars more in the Bitcoin space while still owing millions due to his Laissez Faire City scam and various online gambling sites with his right-hand man, Jeff Ownby.

But enough about Sonny Chris Vleisides while I update the OP upon reading the latest posts in this thread, thanking you guys for your input.

Brilliant move, assumedly, Jeff Ownby aka BitcoinDistributor, for now you have three people reading your prior posts.

Name:   BitcoinDistributor
Activity:   154
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   December 30, 2014, 08:02:40 PM
Last Active:   Today at 03:30:41 PM

Here's an interesting thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=922447.msg10126499#msg10126499

Where can I join a...
Here you go...
I don't know, because...
Well, we...
Hmmm! Great news!
Hey, how about Nitrogensports?
Leeroy Jenkins

Activity: 420

Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:58:04 PM

At the very least, I'd say BitcoinDistributor is a pal of Jeff's, if it isn't Jeff himself.

Federal Trade Commission vs Butterfly Labs

Made ya look. ; )

brush242 ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=199652 ) aka TheBitcoinimist aka Rush Reid aka Ken Hunlenton aka Steve Reid aka perfectlycromulentword aka Stephen Mark Reid says: "BFL is fucked" READ THE EARTH-SHATTERING COMMENTARY AT >>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9614841#msg9614841 <<<<
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 09:18:11 PM

At the very least, I'd say BitcoinDistributor is a pal of Jeff's, if it isn't Jeff himself.

He sure does seem to be connected with a myriad online gambling sites, eh?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:12:07 PM

Recent harvests:

9 Lunch Bags Last 2 Days
9 Lunch Bags Today

If I'm not tied up later doing market research at MFC  Wink, I may be able to process 4-5 bags more given what's budding up and the more nitrogen-rich rain in the forecast.

I also have a bumper crop of raspberries that's readying, not counting the bushes on the other side of the tracks abutting a fence line.

I've yet to loose a single one of the over 100 tomato plants, albeit one has mutant leaves perhaps due to the radiation fallout from Fukushima.

The soil (or I) sucks at growing radishes, but the pumpkin and zucchini plants look terrific, with the latter already having emergents on them.

Cucumber and beans are also looking swell, but like the radishes I'm having doubts about the watermelons although the plants are looking fine at its current stage.

Last, but not lease, my banana pepper plants are flowering, thus I should be eating those within the coming 2-3 weeks.

One more thing, the mulberry trees sucks this year but the plum tree is loaded, not to mention all the apple trees that I'll be able to harvest from my and the neighbors' lots. The walnut trees look pretty slim, so I've have to compete with the squirrels for them.

I almost forgot to mention the half dozen onion plants that came up due to last year's planting that totally sucked.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 10:44:30 PM

Looks like you're a heavy harvester brah, I've noticed you're reporting with love of what you're doing:D

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 10:54:19 PM

It's shroom time here in Aus and i been picking for 2 weeks now, trippin for 1 week, yay!  Roll Eyes
Enjoy your trip Gleb, a few mushies to someone like yourself with such an open mind could only produce good results.
Have fun brother, keep the updates coming.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: