Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:44:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] ★ Winner: roslinpl ★ SIGNATURE DESIGN CONTEST - 0.4BTC - CLOUDTHINK.IO  (Read 1774 times)
mirjangka (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 06:13:50 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2015, 02:55:12 PM by mirjangka

THE CONTEST IS OVER

BOUNTY:
1st place: 0.4B
2nd place: 0.1B
3rd place: 0.1B

We are preparing a signature campaign promoting CloudThink and the official website: cloudthink.io. Due to the fact that we’ve seen a few signature designs in bitcointalk that have surprised us in a pleasant way, we’ve decided to give a break to our design team and start a signature design contest here on bitcointalk!

Signatures are required for:

-Hero and Legendary Members;
-Senior Members;
-Full Members.

In order to design the signature please take colors, fonts, images and text ideas from our website https://cloudthink.io and here are some general artwork used by CloudThink: https://cloudthink.io/artwork/

Below you can find some text examples in regards to what a signature can contain (if you have better ideas, please use them) :

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
100% Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining
Opportunity to invest bitcoins
#1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World
Cost-effectiveness and Profitability
Previously available by invitation
5% Referral Commission
Custom-Built ASIC Miners

Keep in mind that these are just guidelines, you don't have to use any of those examples, just let your imagination run wild!

To compel a good signature design, you might need some extra information about our service. If so don't hesitate to ask us for any additional knowledge material !

The contest will last 2 days, ending on May 27th 15:00 UTC Time

Contest finish rule: The contest will end only if at least 5 complete signatures are submitted. We will extend the contest 24hours until this rule is met.

The bounty for the selected winner of this contest is 0.4 B and will be given after we receive his / her design in bbCode format!
2st and 3rd place will be also be rewarded with 0.1 B!
I can put the 0.6B in an escrow you choose. I would prefer to send the bitcoins myself but I have no objections if the forum wants me to put the bitcoins in a trusted escrow by their choosing.

Please let your imagination be the lead in this contest… We will appreciate all designs we receive, starting from the basic flat ones to the advanced animated and complex ones!

RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 06:15:14 PM

will you escrow the prize?
romano1

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

have fun

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 06:17:39 PM

I will also work on this contest if i get time.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 06:23:07 PM

Hey!

Spot reserved! 
Great bounty - I will do my best to get grand prize!  Smiley

Best regards.
mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 06:23:07 PM

Yes, we will escrow all the three prizes if the forum wants us to. Please choose a trusted user and I will talk with him and escrow the funds.

Evil Steve

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 06:59:59 PM

Yes, we will escrow all the three prizes if the forum wants us to. Please choose a trusted user and I will talk with him and escrow the funds.

Make sure to ask for a signed address from the escrow due top the recent hackings. It's possible some accounts may have been compromised.
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 07:17:18 PM

Make sure to ask for a signed address from the escrow due top the recent hackings. It's possible some accounts may have been compromised.

Good point!

But I don't believe attacker would be able to crack known Escrows passwords.

Good Escrow need to use extremely strong passwords so I believe their accounts are pretty safe if they will change their password to the new one.

But indeed - Signed Message + Signed address is always welcome during escrow operations Smiley

Regards.
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 05:09:17 PM

Hey,

can we officially extend time for this contest?

2 days for really great design is not enough IMO,  I hope OP can change deadline to 28th or even 29th? Smiley

Best regards.
VPScreator

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 05:12:49 PM

Hey,

2 days for really great design is not enough IMO,  I hope OP can change deadline to 28th or even 29th? Smiley

Best regards.

this will be unfair to those who started working already and then leaving their work. Now they will see this as scam most probably.

hoewer4what

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 05:15:32 PM

Hey,

Best regards.

this will be unfair to those who started working already and then leaving their work. Now they will see this as scam most probably.

Nope not unfair if you read the
Contest finish rule: The contest will end only if at least 5 complete signatures are submitted. We will extend the contest 24hours until this rule is met.
it is perfectly fair because can you see 5 complete signatures submitted? Also if op has any sense he will wait for the best signature designer to bring the best to the table. Good luck all involved.
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 05:16:13 PM

Hey,

2 days for really great design is not enough IMO,  I hope OP can change deadline to 28th or even 29th? Smiley

Best regards.

I understand your point and indeed it might be not welcome by other designers..

Best regards.
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 12:02:48 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2015, 12:20:05 AM by roslinpl

Hello,

I would like to share my designs for Cloudthink.io Signature Design Contest:

I was inspired by OP's instructions and those great artworks from https://cloudthink.io/artwork.

Good luck to all designers!

Best wishes to contest organizers and all of you.

Best regards.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 01:49:36 AM

Well I just saw the contest and  the contest is over already.... ( I want to join if there's some time )
Roslin make a good signature anyway...congrats

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 12:44:49 PM

Thank you everyone for your interest in our contest!

The contest has been extended until tomorrow, May 28th, 15:00 UTC Time

roslinpl, your designs look amazing! You will almost certainly receive a prize for them. You really put a lot of work in making them!

If someone is still making good signatures for our contest tomorrow, please say so and we will extend the contest another 24 hours. If no other signatures are being submitted or in development at that time, we will give 0.5B to roislinpl as his design are very well made.

Thank you all!

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 05:12:52 PM

Here's my simple attempt

Senior

Hero

Smiley
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 05:41:42 PM

Reserved this post, thanks for the opportunity.
jbrnt

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 12:51:02 AM

Also if op has any sense he will wait for the best signature designer to bring the best to the table. Good luck all involved.

I agree. If OP want good designs from the best designers, he needs to postpone the deadline. I will try to submit something awesome before the deadline.
AhmedAshraf

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:25:52 AM

OP, please delay this a few days
Thanks

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 10:01:47 AM

OP, please delay this a few days
Thanks

The contest will last 2 days, ending on May 27th 15:00 UTC Time

The bounty for the selected winner of this contest is 0.4 B and will be given after we receive his / her design in bbCode format!
2st and 3rd place will be also be rewarded with 0.1 B!
I can put the 0.6B in an escrow you choose. I would prefer to send the bitcoins myself but I have no objections if the forum wants me to put the bitcoins in a trusted escrow by their choosing.

Please let your imagination be the lead in this contest… We will appreciate all designs we receive, starting from the basic flat ones to the advanced animated and complex ones!

That's what was stated in the OP. So I believe and hope contest will end up soon =)

Best regards.
mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 11:17:36 AM

We understand that very good designs need more than a few days to be made. The reason we decided to make the contest only a few days is because my partners who own the website and service are planning to open on June 1st. and I have been assigned to start a signature campaign by then and I don't have a lot of time.

If the community and roslinpl agrees, we would like to send 0.2B to roslinpl now so we can use his design on our signature campaign thread which we plan to post later today. If this is ok, we will extend the contest another 24 hours, until 29th 15:00 UTC and we will decide on the winner, 2nd and 3rd place then. If roslinpl's design will still be the best, we will send him another 0.2B and decide on 2nd and 3rd which will receive 0.1B. If 1st place will be awarded to someone else than roslinpl, I hope it is fair to everyone if we put roslinpl on 2nd or 3rd place with the prize 0.2B already submitted because he was the first to submit and his design is truly well made.

Roslinpl, please state if you agree the above and if you do please submit on this thread a bitcoin address and we will send you 0.2B until tomorrow.

Please understand that we have stated that the contest will finish if 5 signatures are submitted but we havel canceled this rule to avoid users working on our signature for nothing.

THE CONTEST WILL END ON May 29th, 15:00 UTC.

Thank you all for your interest in our contest!

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: