Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:41:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FADE] DARK CRYPTO AT ITS BEST | NINJA LAUNCHED | SHA256 | POW | POS | MN |  (Read 10677 times)
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 02:35:37 AM

Wow.  Coin's just "fading" away.  See what I did there?  Hoping for some news this weekend.  Let's see what happens.
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 12:58:32 PM

@dev are we getting updates today? tommorow? you said this weekend..  Roll Eyes

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 02:46:39 PM

Now I'm getting worried. Been over two days now since dev has said hello. Sad
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:04:21 PM

Now I'm getting worried. Been over two days now since dev has said hello. Sad

At least the logo in the OP was pretty cool lol
HammyCoin

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:20:06 PM

Dark crypto at its best. how true.
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:32:45 PM

Fade is darker than dark.  It's so dark, no development can be seen, no roadmap can be seen, no dev can be seen.  Nothing promising can escape from the weight of its darkness.  It's like peering into a deep dark black hole.  So very dark.
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 12:03:20 AM

Next time I should just take my $75, place directly into toilet, and flush repeatedly.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 12:15:06 AM

Next time I should just take my $75, place directly into toilet, and flush repeatedly.
Hahahaha That's the best response to a Dev "apparently" abandoning a coin EVER!! lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Viecoin

Activity: 852

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 01:01:59 AM

If this is truly a scam, I can't say I will ever invest in anything again except btc. JK. It was fun mining anything  and for a couple days I actually felt good about this one. Anythings possible. No reason to close the wallet on the vps. Funny thing though. It has gotten so bad here that I don't even want to advertise my future project on bct. People only like flash ico, ipo, crowdfund, anon promise, flash pow, pos flash pump sha256, X11, and scrypt masternoded dark market colored coin clones here. It's fun though.
sacskate

Activity: 994

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 01:55:54 AM

we dont need a road map... keep staking and don't sell for cheap! its running strong and on a few exchanges, what more do you want?
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:39:40 AM

we dont need a road map... keep staking and don't sell for cheap! its running strong and on a few exchanges, what more do you want?

I want a dev who will at least say hello. That way, if the network breaks down or there is some kind of issue on down the line, we know someone will try and fix it. Personally, i do not need a roadmap. Many of the potential promised features, I will never use anyway. And I know it would be a miracle if this coin will ever get mass adoption.
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:58:50 PM

I want a dev who will at least say hello. That way, if the network breaks down or there is some kind of issue on down the line, we know someone will try and fix it. Personally, i do not need a roadmap. Many of the potential promised features, I will never use anyway. And I know it would be a miracle if this coin will ever get mass adoption.

You sir are correct.  It's become so cliched anymore to have a roadmap, of which everyone knows won't get completed.  The only roadmap that got completed in a very short period of time was Crave's.  Its first roadmap anyway.  Would just like a dev that posts once a day to say hey, still here and working on stuff, and keeps people from freaking out.  Roadmaps with dates are probably a bad idea anyway because if you don't meet those dates then people will be scared off.  But IDK.  Maybe I'll just try to make small gains over time on coins that have been around for months, have active dev teams and active communities, and just try to buy low sell high again and again and again.  It's harder, and I might just lose my money just like I might do on FADE, but at least I lose my money because of my own trading skills, or lack thereof, and not because I fell for another clone where dev disappears.  Too early to tell though if that's what's happening with FADE.  I really hope not.
Viecoin

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:33:31 PM

You sir are correct.  It's become so cliched anymore to have a roadmap, of which everyone knows won't get completed.  The only roadmap that got completed in a very short period of time was Crave's.  Its first roadmap anyway.  Would just like a dev that posts once a day to say hey, still here and working on stuff, and keeps people from freaking out.  Roadmaps with dates are probably a bad idea anyway because if you don't meet those dates then people will be scared off.  But IDK.  Maybe I'll just try to make small gains over time on coins that have been around for months, have active dev teams and active communities, and just try to buy low sell high again and again and again.  It's harder, and I might just lose my money just like I might do on FADE, but at least I lose my money because of my own trading skills, or lack thereof, and not because I fell for another clone where dev disappears.  Too early to tell though if that's what's happening with FADE.  I really hope not.

Yeah pretty cold out here when devs are scamming for 1.5 btc profit if that's the case. And if not, why even have a launch if you can't even support it within its first week of infancy? Even if the dev had a family emergency, this is no excuse for not taking 30 seconds to mention it so that we might be well wishers in his absence. It would be better if he had been absent to the ann op. I could care less about a roadmap and more about an active dev that just says hello, sock puppet or not. For shame.
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 10:00:12 PM

You sir are correct.  It's become so cliched anymore to have a roadmap, of which everyone knows won't get completed.  The only roadmap that got completed in a very short period of time was Crave's.  Its first roadmap anyway.  Would just like a dev that posts once a day to say hey, still here and working on stuff, and keeps people from freaking out.  Roadmaps with dates are probably a bad idea anyway because if you don't meet those dates then people will be scared off.  But IDK.  Maybe I'll just try to make small gains over time on coins that have been around for months, have active dev teams and active communities, and just try to buy low sell high again and again and again.  It's harder, and I might just lose my money just like I might do on FADE, but at least I lose my money because of my own trading skills, or lack thereof, and not because I fell for another clone where dev disappears.  Too early to tell though if that's what's happening with FADE.  I really hope not.

Yeah pretty cold out here when devs are scamming for 1.5 btc profit if that's the case. And if not, why even have a launch if you can't even support it within its first week of infancy? Even if the dev had a family emergency, this is no excuse for not taking 30 seconds to mention it so that we might be well wishers in his absence. It would be better if he had been absent to the ann op. I could care less about a roadmap and more about an active dev that just says hello, sock puppet or not. For shame.

Well, it's still Sunday, so technically the weekend isn't over yet.  Let's see what happens I guess.  Can anyone say whether he's even logged into BCT in the past couple of days?
Dexter12

Activity: 433

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 10:57:17 PM

Name:FadecoinTeam
Activity:8
Position:Newbie
Date Registered:May 25, 2015, 06:32:19 PM
Last Active:May 29, 2015, 06:38:26 AM

At the moment i wouldnt worry about the situation.. everything works, still 25 nodes running... not that bad for a 'dead'Coin.
Viecoin

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 12:42:02 AM

I guess this can be both a blessing and a curse. Although it is a bit of a joking pun now, The branding is actually cool. Would be a shame to let it go to waste.
Viecoin

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 11:46:00 AM

Name:   FadecoinTeam
Activity:   8
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   May 25, 2015, 06:32:19 PM
Last Active:   Today at 12:28:19 AM

Lurking I guess..
johncassa

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 01:11:56 PM

I think this coin is not dead, it's just a matter of time. Wink
Viecoin

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 03:11:47 PM

I think this coin is not dead, it's just a matter of time. Wink

We all know it's not. That's why nobody is dumping. Funny thing is there was 10k fade dump within 30 minutes of the devs last logon. If he does not want to support his coin, I will gladly integrate it with my upcoming professional project. And If I don't step in, somebody else will. There is just too much potential here. I know the dev is very intelligent. He will come back. If not, we will be ok.
Viecoin

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 06:49:43 PM

If we don't hear from the dev by this Saturday, lets talk about moving forward as a new community. I just picked up several pertinent TLD's. Be patient and keep on staking in the mean time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: