Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:50:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FADE] DARK CRYPTO AT ITS BEST | NINJA LAUNCHED | SHA256 | POW | POS | MN |  (Read 10676 times)
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:36:09 AM

This just blows my mind.  Like seriously, where's the dev?  He better be stuck in a ditch somewhere I swear.  Who creates a coin and then 2 days later abandons it?  I mean seriously is this what crypto has come to?  If so it's sad and I want nothing to do with the whole thing anymore.  Just sad.

Like I said, He might have logged on June 1 and read some nasty pm's. I think he's the one that dumped over 10k fade at 400 sat for .04 btc. The times almost match up. He's probably the Truecrave dev this week. Shameless. Almost can't trust newbie accounts younger than a month. But he gave us something here. And he did not ipo or premine it. I see value.
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:45:49 AM

This just blows my mind.  Like seriously, where's the dev?  He better be stuck in a ditch somewhere I swear.  Who creates a coin and then 2 days later abandons it?  I mean seriously is this what crypto has come to?  If so it's sad and I want nothing to do with the whole thing anymore.  Just sad.

Like I said, He might have logged on June 1 and read some nasty pm's. I think he's the one that dumped over 10k fade at 400 sat for .04 btc. The times almost match up. He's probably the Truecrave dev this week. Shameless. Almost can't trust newbie accounts younger than a month. But he gave us something here. And he did not ipo or premine it. I see value.

Ya but dump for .04 btc?  I mean really?  Sorry, but there's no way he dumped for .04 btc.  I mean really.  He could've just paid somebody a little money to develop a roadmap picture for him so he could post it to the OP, then he could dump for much more money.  Either he's a COMPLETE idiot if he did dump without even doing THAT, or he's working on things and will post something soon.  Obviously I'm hoping for the latter.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:47:01 AM

I should really take the time to learn how to clone from git and make modifications. If I get good enough, I can keep these coins coming. LOL
Viecoin

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:00:15 AM

Ya but dump for .04 btc?  I mean really?  Sorry, but there's no way he dumped for .04 btc.  I mean really.  He could've just paid somebody a little money to develop a roadmap picture for him so he could post it to the OP, then he could dump for much more money.  Either he's a COMPLETE idiot if he did dump without even doing THAT, or he's working on things and will post something soon.  Obviously I'm hoping for the latter.

I hope he does come back because he seemed like he had some big plans
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:22:31 AM

He wont come back man. He ditched us and left us holding bags. Just another day at the office in crypto. Time for some lunch.
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 08:32:20 AM

I'd bet anything this was launched by the darkcrave dev.  It's this Josheph Stuhlman prick.  He was shilling for both coins on twitter.  FADE was ninja launched at cryptocointalk right as BCT initially had it's outage.  There was no pool and crazy low difficulty for quite a while.  I was going to solomine some, but I had a massive brain fart and totally forgot how to do it!  I did mine some as soon as a pool popped up though.

If you have something cooked up for it Viecoin, you may as well take it over because I highly doubt this guy is coming back.
Viecoin

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:08:22 AM

Thank you for that info. Then I will hold a poll on Saturday for us investors on what to do next just to be fair. If we go my route, we will catch some attention. Positive and negative.
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 05:10:38 PM

Thank you for that info. Then I will hold a poll on Saturday for us investors on what to do next just to be fair. If we go my route, we will catch some attention. Positive and negative.
great Smiley looking forward. thanks

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
sacskate

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:13:50 PM

What did you have in mind?
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 05:53:19 PM

I'm intrigued.  Sounds like your plans are going to stir up some controversy.  I will have the popcorn ready on Saturday for your announcement.
Viecoin

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:43:35 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2015, 01:42:45 AM by Viecoin

1. Possible re branding to my upcoming project Vibranium aka XVI http://www.vibranium.org/ (this is a rough draft people be easy lol). I think this idea has the best potential with premium branding to get us on Bittrex and has added value.

More info about Vibranium

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=vibranium

http://nerdist.com/unnecessary-information-a-vibranium-apple-watch-would-cost-600000/

2. Create Vibranium as it's own coin with community given parameters. And only allow Vibranium to be purchased with Fade or by burning Fade, creating buying pressure for Fade.

3. Keep Fade as the name.

4. Use Viecoin ( I have all TLD's  for this as well.)

5. Open to suggestions.

Either way looks like the max fade supply is around 4 billion. I don't agree with that amount, even if it takes several hundred years to get there. We also need to fix the MN payment system.

Another thing. I will need as much help as I can get. I work 8-10 hours a day as a Hypervisor Architect/ Systems Admin, so I still need time to spend with my girlfriend lol. I'm in my 30's though so I'm mature and have our best interest in mind.
trader19
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 07:05:26 AM

1. Possible re branding to my upcoming project Vibranium aka XVI http://www.vibranium.org/ (this is a rough draft people be easy lol). I think this idea has the best potential with premium branding to get us on Bittrex and has added value.

http://nerdist.com/unnecessary-information-a-vibranium-apple-watch-would-cost-600000/

2. Create Vibranium as it's own coin with community given parameters. And only allow Vibranium to be purchased with Fade or by burning Fade, creating buying pressure for Fade.

5. Open to suggestions.

Either way looks like the max fade supply is around 4 billion. I don't agree with that amount, even if it takes several hundred years to get there. We also need to fix the MN payment system.

Another thing. I will need as much help as I can get. I work 8-10 hours a day as a Hypervisor Architect/ Systems Admin, so I still need time to spend with my girlfriend lol. I'm in my 30's though so I'm mature and have our best interest in mind.

i am sure fade will have success with you on board, you know 1-3 hour a day with real dedication can work miracles. just keep us posted, as things picks up and people see real progress being made u will get a lot of supporters for sure.  looking forward  Smiley

trader19
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 08:20:56 AM

so we now passed block 20000 means block award After Block 20000 - 6 coins per block and seems that a lot less coins has been generated by POW/POS period "moneysupply" : 688630.00000000, masternode operators are now getting only 3 coins per Block. Price swings could stabilize from now on, this only needs active dev team and could shoot thru the roof.

NO Premine / NO ICO / NO Bull

POW

1-200 - 100 Coins per block
201-500 - 110 Coins per block
501-1000 - 75 Coins per block
1001-4000 - 60 Coins per block
4001-8000 - 50 Coins per block
8001-9000 - 25 Coins per block
9001-10000 - 60 Coins per block

POS

1-10000 - 40 Coins per block
10001-15000 - 20 Coins per block
15001-20000 - 18 Coins per block
After Block 20000 - 6 coins per block

Total Coins ~803k @ block 20,000 --> actual supply up to date --> 688k

MasterNodes/hiPOS 50% Split

SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 09:08:08 AM

5. Open to suggestions.

Have it at!  This coin is going nowhere but down unless someone steps up to do something with it.  Seeing as you are the only one who is raising your hand, I'll go along with whatever you decide to do with it.  Rebrand probably is not a bad idea as it has the stink of scamcoin on it's current name now.  The masternodes are constantly disconnecting as you are aware so fixing that issue would be a top priority.  I see you had intended for Vibranium to be a rare coin.  As we currently are under 700k FADE, I'd consider it rare.  It is currently producing 8640 new coins a day though so it won't remain that way for too long.  I'd say just halve the reward ever month until settling at something tiny like 0.1 for the rest of its life.
Viecoin

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 11:48:40 AM

5. Open to suggestions.

Have it at!  This coin is going nowhere but down unless someone steps up to do something with it.  Seeing as you are the only one who is raising your hand, I'll go along with whatever you decide to do with it.  Rebrand probably is not a bad idea as it has the stink of scamcoin on it's current name now.  The masternodes are constantly disconnecting as you are aware so fixing that issue would be a top priority.  I see you had intended for Vibranium to be a rare coin.  As we currently are under 700k FADE, I'd consider it rare.  It is currently producing 8640 new coins a day though so it won't remain that way for too long.  I'd say just halve the reward ever month until settling at something tiny like 0.1 for the rest of its life.

That is exactly what I had in mind. Even if I'm empty handed, I will try to let you know as often as I can that I do exist. I'm here to stay. Let me gather a couple roadies so I can get started.
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:17:24 PM

This is just sad.  Quite simply done "investing" in any new coins going forward.  What a joke this whole scene has become.  Anyway, dev's obviously gone.  So, are we moving ahead with a community takeover?
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:26:22 PM

This is just sad.  Quite simply done "investing" in any new coins going forward.  What a joke this whole scene has become.  Anyway, dev's obviously gone.  So, are we moving ahead with a community takeover?
Yep that's the harsh reality lately and one of the main reasons I've gone back to the basic coins now Smiley Nothing but good ol' fashioned altcoins with good communities still and Devs who are still around Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

SuperNET Radio

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:58:57 PM

Sorry this happened to you guys, in the future if you see a new dev tell them to sign up for an interview at SuperNET Radio. We have code auditors and we will question the dev on his intentions and why he thinks his clone will set him apart. SuperNETRadio@gmail.com, send request here and we will set something up. If he does not do this you know something is up from the get go because why wouldn't a dev want this kind of PR for his project for free ? If he has good intent he would have no issues doing it.

once again sorry this happen to you guys seems all too common lately.
Viecoin

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:08:12 PM

This is just sad.  Quite simply done "investing" in any new coins going forward.  What a joke this whole scene has become.  Anyway, dev's obviously gone.  So, are we moving ahead with a community takeover?

This is in the works. right now with our below $1500 market cap, I don't see how we can go much lower. Unless people really want to make the bnb ico. I believe any movement will be in the upwards direction for now. You just have to be patient or otherwise any investment we have at this moment is worth literally nothing. Just think of your holdings right now as mustard seeds. They will grow.
Viecoin

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 11:26:20 AM

I will have our new thread and hopefully our new wallets by Sunday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: