Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:50:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper trying to self-moderate to respectability - put your deleted posts here  (Read 957 times)
nembot (OP)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 07:01:39 PM

I always wondered why he never deleted posts from people trying to expose his scam thread.  Seems he's started now so here's my post.

Don't send him your money!!  I never did but I was close at one point, till I realised what was going on...

here's my deleted post from the Pumper's Picks thread:

If anyone is wondering, pretty much everyone else on this resurrected thread is fake including CryptoJerk it's just one busy Ryan & multiple accounts.

Ok trading advice (except for pretending it's difficult to lose money & generally encouraging you to jump into trading instead of saying caveat emptor & don't trade more than you can afford to lose).  But don't waste money joining the group.  So many negative comments about how that went that he had to bin the whole thread & try again.

buy at the bottom, sell at the top.  If it's on the front of Bittrex be very careful about buying at all.  I bought some XST a couple of weeks ago.  Right after that if you'd paid to join my group I'd have sold half to you on the exchange at 100% profit, made full ROI and then watched as my followers pumped the coin, then sold at the top & been quids in.  Instead I'm just mentioning it for publicity in Ryan's thread.  I hope the price rises too, but if you buy even now you might be letting me out with a profit.  If price corrects downwards then that's my profit, your loss.  There are a lot of people that always win in crypto which is why small fry like us have to be careful.  People that develop new coins are printing money, people that have their own miners and cheap power may have made their losses but mining and selling always makes them money, people who run exchanges always make money, people who run crypto "news" services and shill for coins, people with enough BTC to manipulate the markets - and finally people who are convincing enough to get you to pay for services or tips...

Be smart.  If Ryan says that most of his picks "don't kick in" for the first week, and they are long-term plays - then posts all his picks in the thread except the current week - save yourself group entry & just check out the picks from last week.  Probably had a little bump on the charts last week as well where he made his ROI from the group.  Then if everyone's lucky it does pump in the next few weeks.  But he's made his money already by selling information to "group members" which is freely available the very next week (along with confirmation that it was't really that great anyway)

Don't waste yr BTC.  Pick a coin that's had a few peaks, buy at the absolute bottom (often after a couple of months of decline & low volume)and be patient, don't get shaken out.  Set your sells for  a spread of % profit according to your risk/benefit preference & do something else for a couple of months.  Rinse and repeat.  Don't pay for a fantasy in-group.  Best wishes all.  But feel free to buy my coins at the top ha ha  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HallOfKnives

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 04:33:20 PM

Scamming isn't against forum rules -- to police it would be somewhat antithetical to the notion of crypto in the first place. If you're concerned about rules and not having to watch your own ass I'd suggest trading securities for 4% profits.
nembot (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 04:54:03 PM

Not really bothered about people jockeying for position/trying to sell to each other and win the game.  It's just that it is a totally fake scam thread with just one person running it, and I was completely taken in when I first came to BCT, and I'm not particularly gullible in real life.  So it's good to give the new people a heads-up, otherwise they get burnt early on.  It's basically a fraud, and as it's crypto, it's not criminally culpable, which is fine by me but I just like warning people like I got warned. just my opinion though
HallOfKnives

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 12:34:04 AM

While it may well be (looks like it from a linguistics stand point) scam business operation as far as the buy-in and multiple thread personalities go, the advice and analysis is frankly very spot on for this type of market. He offers compelling information towards a questionable investment in joining his group. I would say this is a common tactic in the common world as well -- there is a way to take the actionable intelligence towards your own trading strategy without buying into him. This is why he's not banned.
nembot (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 03:00:54 AM

yeah I gradually realised that & the info is actually pretty good, but I know a few people got burned by e.g saving up 2 BTC, paying 0.5 and putting 1.5 on his picks & ending up with jack.  I almost did but pulled back.  Now trading ok on base of reading around including his thread.  I'm not saying he should be banned btw
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 09:39:01 PM

I have noticed this. I have tried to contact a number of the people who have said Ryan has made them rich but they haven't got back to me. . . none of them. Also I have tried to contact many of the people who follow him on twitter sending him positive messages, again . . none of them have got back to me. He also says he pumps coins but they havent been pumped at all. Such as Bitbay which he said was pumped this week.

This is a Fondas scam all over again, maybe it is Fondas
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 09:43:59 PM

i just want to say one thing. Dont believe pumper groups, they just want to sell their coins which pre-bought. In fact they are not pumpers they are just dumpers Grin
Jimmy Crypto

Activity: 55
Merit: 53

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 12:25:55 AM

I think most of the people that are knocking Ryan aren't former members of the group. You can get a lot of value by simply reading his free trading tips. He's not simply predicting the movement of a coin, he stirring the movement with his group.

"From the many, one. From one, the source."
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 12:47:13 AM

For example, look at skmall29 who just commented on the wall saying he is "looking forward to investing for yet another week" - if you look at what he has previously written you will see us a fake account and in fact that account just goes from one wall to the next writing a maximum of 10 words each time. It's obviously a fake account Ryan is using
sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 12:51:57 AM

I think most of the people that are knocking Ryan aren't former members of the group. You can get a lot of value by simply reading his free trading tips. He's not simply predicting the movement of a coin, he stirring the movement with his group.

After you've been here for a while, you'll discover that People like Ryan are just cheap hustlers who are in it for a quick buck. He doesn't make money by moving markets. He claims credit for market movements, but he and his group doesn't move them. He (and others like him) makes his money from those who are foolish enough to join his group. It's nothing but a scam.

Jimmy Crypto

Activity: 55
Merit: 53

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 01:02:09 AM

After you've been here for a while, you'll discover that People like Ryan are just cheap hustlers who are in it for a quick buck. He doesn't make money by moving markets. He claims credit for market movements, but he and his group doesn't move them. He (and others like him) makes his money from those who are foolish enough to join his group. It's nothing but a scam.

Actually, if you take a group of people with enough money to pay for a .5 BTC ticket and you give them a low-volume pick, the market will move.

"From the many, one. From one, the source."
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 06:10:44 AM

ryan pumper = mentally challenged person giving credit to himself when shit is already happened. what he's good is bump&pumping his own threads with many usernames
nothing more and nothing less

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: