Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:15:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks Google....For subconsciously linking Bitcoin to ISIS (Google "what is bit  (Read 1847 times)
slaveforanunnak1 (OP)

Activity: 743
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 07:16:16 PM

RappelzReborn

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 07:39:48 PM

I hope im not the only one .. but I didn't get it .
I'am watching the video that you just posted an image of and I don't see how it links to ISIS in anyway , same goes for googling , normal results . "What is bit" or "What is bitcoin" . mind explaining more .

slaveforanunnak1 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 08:53:26 PM

I hope im not the only one .. but I didn't get it .
I'am watching the video that you just posted an image of and I don't see how it links to ISIS in anyway , same goes for googling , normal results . "What is bit" or "What is bitcoin" . mind explaining more .

sure! when i Google "what is bitcoin"  and hit video, the first link is the V2 version of what is bitcoin but it's subtittled with Arabic using the font ISIS uses  on their stupid flag! (ive tried multiple browsers on different machines)

and

AltcoinInvestor

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 08:57:39 PM

Dafuq I just saw here Grin Grin

ISIS uses arabic letters, Youtube's captions on arabic.
And you're accusing google like that: "hey isis and google uses same font so google links bitcoin to isis".

Dafuq dude? What have you smoked?

According to your logic all arabic letter user countries are ISIS...

edit: youtube's font is customizable: https://vid.me/EaIl
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 09:00:47 PM

So, anyone using the same font as ISIS is now associated with ISIS?

Do they also drink water and breath air, I do, I am with ISIS?

The Bad Guy

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 09:05:22 PM

What the hell I'am reading Shocked
I'd take my chances and say you are racist because of these comments mate . I also read Arabic & write it pretty sure that makes me from ISIS looking at your logic

NyeFe

Activity: 699

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 09:07:08 PM

Such an embarrassing post. I hope OP disables it and moves it to the Junk section.

MicroDApp.com—Smart Contract developers. Lets build a decentralized future!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 09:25:18 PM

Such an embarrassing post. I hope OP disables it and moves it to the Junk section.

Actually, since BFL owns WeUseCoins...

Critic: BFL is not viable!
BFL: Is!
Critic: Is not, is not!
BFL: ISIS
slaveforanunnak1 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 09:38:35 PM

I'd take my chances and say you are racist because of these comments mate . I also read Arabic & write it pretty sure that makes me from ISIS looking at your logic

Stop being silly I'm not racist since half of me (mom) side is actually middle-eastern, and I can read both Arabic and Farsi!  
What i'm telling you is that I've tried this on multiple different machines using different browsers and OS (osx, and ubuntu):

If you google "what is bitcoin" and hit video, the first hit is a youtube video which by default has closed captioning enabled, and not only that, has it on Arabic, and to top of it off using the same FONT as used on the ISIS flag. Trust me, that font is a very childish font! It looks like it was written by a fucking 5 year old, something like this:
http://content.altfonts.com:88/img/D/H/dhe-child-fontA.png

I mean come on! For all of you who call me an idiot, let me ask you something; do you think that subliminal messaging is not real?
If so, then i have nothing to say to you!

NyeFe

Activity: 699

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 09:46:22 PM

Well, you can always find humour in the wildest of posts  Cheesy

Stop being silly I'm not racist since half of me (mom) side is actually middle-eastern, and I can read both Arabic and Farsi!  
What i'm telling you is that I've tried this on multiple different  using different browsers and OS (osx, and ubuntu):

If you google "what is bitcoin" and hit video, the first hit is a youtube video which by default has closed captioning enabled, and not only that, has it on Arabic, and to top of it off using the same FONT as used on the ISIS flag. Trust me, that font is a very childish font! It looks like it was written by a fucking 5 year old, something like this:

I mean come on! For all of you who call me an idiot, let me ask you something; do you think that subliminal messaging is not real?

At least I've learn't being "middle-eastern," exempts you from being racially biased.

MicroDApp.com—Smart Contract developers. Lets build a decentralized future!
slaveforanunnak1 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 09:49:37 PM

Well, you can always find humour in the wildest of posts  Cheesy

What i'm telling you is that I've tried this on multiple different  using different browsers and OS (osx, and ubuntu):

At least I've learn't being "middle-eastern," exempts you from being racially biased.

Oh come the FK on man! you can't tell me that black flag with those fonts does not incite negative emotion to anyone who sees it!  Now I'm the racist for pointing it out!?

achow101_alt

Activity: 268
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 09:59:20 PM

This is actually not google's doing, but the person who posted the video. You see, when you click the "cc" button for captions, it will default the caption to the first in the list of available captions which the uploader had to provide. The list is sorted alphabetically, so, arabic is first.

I don't know what your smoking, but this does not prove that google subconsciously links bitcoin to ISIS. Just because ISIS uses a publicly available font for their flag does not mean that everything written in that font is related to ISIS. And personally, I don't see how the fonts are the same, they just look similar because it's arabic.

Tip Me!: 1AQx99s7q1wVinbgXbA48BaZQVWpHe5gYM | My PGP Key: Fingerprint 0x17565732E08E5E41
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 10:02:41 PM

I thought the CC (captions) of a Youtube video automatically set itself according to your browser language/ip location.
slaveforanunnak1 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 11:09:50 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2015, 11:35:02 PM by slaveforanunnak1

I thought the CC (captions) of a Youtube video automatically set itself according to your browser language/ip location.

Yes and I live in America, but aparantly I'm craaaazy
R2D221

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 12:18:18 AM

The fact that the OP thinks those fonts are the same leads me to think that they, contrary to what they stated, cannot read Arabic nor Farsi, and is acting like a big racist right now.

An economy based on endless growth is unsustainable.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:03:14 AM

Wow dude! You have a collection of crosses and white hoods in your basement, don't you.

slaveforanunnak1 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 03:44:11 AM

Wow dude! You have a collection of crosses and white hoods in your basement, don't you.

you guys are fucking retarded!
again.. you can NOT claim that the ISIS flag bring happiness and joy to people, nor should it!
answer me, why would the default CC for someone who lives in the US be arabic, and why would it be that font!?

None of you ass clowns have an answer for me, all you got is "RACIST!!"
slaveforanunnak1 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 03:47:31 AM

The fact that the OP thinks those fonts are the same leads me to think that they, contrary to what they stated, cannot read Arabic nor Farsi, and is acting like a big racist right now.

Mmmmkay buddy. Paste a picture of an arabic or a farsi sentence for me to translate.
Ga head..
achow101_alt

Activity: 268
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 03:56:21 AM

again.. you can NOT claim that the ISIS flag bring happiness and joy to people, nor should it!
answer me, why would the default CC for someone who lives in the US be arabic, and why would it be that font!?

It does the captions in Arabic because there is no English captions. If you click the gear next to the cc button and look at the options for caption languages, you will see that English is not on the list. Therefore, it defaults to the first language on the list which is Arabic since it is alphabetical. If you change your language preference at the bottom of the page to a language on that most, it will default to that language.

Tip Me!: 1AQx99s7q1wVinbgXbA48BaZQVWpHe5gYM | My PGP Key: Fingerprint 0x17565732E08E5E41
slaveforanunnak1 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 04:10:15 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2015, 04:22:24 AM by slaveforanunnak1

It does the captions in Arabic because there is no English captions. If you click the gear next to the cc button and look at the options for caption languages, you will see that English is not on the list. Therefore, it defaults to the first language on the list which is Arabic since it is alphabetical. If you change your language preference at the bottom of the page to a language on that most, it will default to that language.

No English caption? You don't find that a bit strange? we don't have def people browsing the internet? English speaking def people should not be using bitcoin then?  They don't need CC? is that what you're telling me?

Oh, and btw, you completely ignored the childish, graffiti-looking font!

God you guys! Stop yelling racist at every fucking chance you get!
Astaghforellah!  (FYI.. that basally means FOR FUCK SAKES)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: