Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:12:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] [RELC] RelCoin - In-app token for RELNUZ - development underway!  (Read 17490 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
notsofast (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 07:56:06 PM

Finally(!) got around to looking for this, and can't find it. Has it been taken down? I'm on iOS.

I had to check as I don't have a single Apple device, and it won't show up on a PC or Android device. But it should be in there.

I checked the iTunes dev backend and it's greenlit, and also had one of our team with an Apple device send me the screenshot of its listing in the App Store.

Search for "Relnuz" in the App Store or iTunes directly from your Apple device and you should find it. Let me know if you still encounter problems. What country are you in, just so I can check if it's been region locked (which we didn't intend to do)?

twitter.com/notsofast
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 08:20:51 PM

Finally(!) got around to looking for this, and can't find it. Has it been taken down? I'm on iOS.

I had to check as I don't have a single Apple device, and it won't show up on a PC or Android device. But it should be in there.

I checked the iTunes dev backend and it's greenlit, and also had one of our team with an Apple device send me the screenshot of its listing in the App Store.

Search for "Relnuz" in the App Store or iTunes directly from your Apple device and you should find it. Let me know if you still encounter problems. What country are you in, just so I can check if it's been region locked (which we didn't intend to do)?

hi Notsofast, on that note, i decided to look in the app store on my ipad. i CANNOT find "Relnuz" under ipad OR iphone options ;(
i believe my app store is "New Zealand"  region  (HAD to try pokemon GO early haha)

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
SDHarley

Activity: 778
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 08:23:04 PM

Nope, can't find it, says 'No results'. I'm in the UK.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Social Cryptos Ltd - Where cryptos can benefit us all.
notsofast (OP)
Legendary

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 08:23:37 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2016, 03:37:50 PM by notsofast

Nope, can't find it, says 'No results'. I'm in the UK.

Must be region locked-- I'll look into it. We didn't plan for it to be region locked!

EDIT: have another look now. I believe it had been automatically set to lock out the UK. Really appreciate you checking it out.

twitter.com/notsofast
p75formula

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:31:28 PM

Will there be an advance notification of when mining is going to start?
notsofast (OP)
Legendary

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 07:00:36 PM

Will there be an advance notification of when mining is going to start?

There will absolutely be advance notice of the start of mining, and a countdown.

twitter.com/notsofast
sigwo

Activity: 656

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 05:26:18 PM

Y u no launch yet:  Grin
notsofast (OP)
Legendary

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 05:29:34 PM

I'm sorry to keep saying it... But patience, friend!

We're working out some of the launch logistics and the extra work is taking some time. At the moment, I expect to be ready mid-August when I get back from Europe.

twitter.com/notsofast
sigwo

Activity: 656

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 05:31:19 PM

I'm sorry to keep saying it... But patience, friend!

We're working out some of the launch logistics and the extra work is taking some time. At the moment, I expect to be ready mid-August when I get back from Europe.

Sweetness! Hoping it is GPU friendly!
p75formula

Activity: 533

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:52:59 PM

I'd be far less interested if this was being rushed to launch.
SDHarley

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 08:35:38 PM

Been away from this thread for a while, relieved to see mining hasn't started as yet. Downloaded the app too, all ok so far, couple of minor formatting issue no biggies though.

notsofast (OP)
Legendary

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 09:32:26 PM

Been away from this thread for a while, relieved to see mining hasn't started as yet. Downloaded the app too, all ok so far, couple of minor formatting issue no biggies though.

Thanks for the feedback on the app. It's still getting fixes pushed to it and the video backend was tweaked enough that you could consider it proprietary... so formatting bugs out sometimes. Especially on devices with really small/big screens.

Mining is going to start in September. This is 100% confirmed. Countdown and further details to follow.

twitter.com/notsofast
SDHarley

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 09:33:41 PM

Excellent, cheers

SDHarley

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 07:42:27 AM

Now got around to installing this on my iPhone (6S Plus) and it looks ok in the app - when directed to the website though, and the sports/recreation page specifically, the base of the screen doesn't redraw correctly on iOS Safari, FYI. Looks liks T&Cs is overlaid over something else at the bottom of the screen.

notsofast (OP)
Legendary

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 10:40:25 AM

Now got around to installing this on my iPhone (6S Plus) and it looks ok in the app - when directed to the website though, and the sports/recreation page specifically, the base of the screen doesn't redraw correctly on iOS Safari, FYI. Looks liks T&Cs is overlaid over something else at the bottom of the screen.

Yeah the website is not intentioned to display properly on mobile. We're looking to plug all the holes so on mobile you're always redirected to the app.

twitter.com/notsofast
SDHarley

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 10:48:27 AM

Right oh, FYI then I was directed to the website by the URL in the verification email I received. Guess if I'm on Android or iOS it should open the app not a browser.

notsofast (OP)
Legendary

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 10:59:29 AM

Right oh, FYI then I was directed to the website by the URL in the verification email I received. Guess if I'm on Android or iOS it should open the app not a browser.

Yes, emails are one of the worst sources of putting users outside the environment to which we're trying to direct them. I really appreciate your bug report on this! Thanks!

twitter.com/notsofast
SDHarley

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 12:01:09 PM

September 19th  Wink

SDHarley

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 09:26:14 AM

Had this died?

ImnotOctopus

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:24:48 AM

Had this died?
Nope, i think notsofast is still working with the dev to make sure this app runs properly. This isnt dead.

Lets wait for any announcement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: