Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:20:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] [RELC] RelCoin - In-app token for RELNUZ - development underway!  (Read 17490 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 04:27:41 AM

If cryptocoderz is the main team on this coin how can they be trusted after what they did to espers2 coin (Promises to Pump and dump)?
Quit with that bs. Notsofast is legit.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
AU_AG

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:04:51 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 10:18:48 PM by AU_AG

If cryptocoderz is the main team on this coin how can they be trusted after what they did to espers2 coin (made Promises and they Pump and dump)?

In any of my posts did i say he is not or did I use his name? I am not saying he is not because he is, I said CRYPTOCODERZ if they are involved in this project.
DashS

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:41:21 PM

If cryptocoderz is the main team on this coin how can they be trusted after what they did to espers2 coin (Promises to Pump and dump)?

In any of my posts did i say he is jot or did I use his name? I am not saying he is not because he is I said CRYPTOCODERZ if they are involved in this project.

I missed the CRYPTOCODERZ part. Can you please point out where they say he's involved into this project?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
AU_AG

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:49:32 PM

It was on his twitter feed.

#RelCoin and @Relnuz are coming together thanks to many talents.
#FF
@CryptoCoderz
@flyingheadofbtc
@iquidus
@AltCryptoHunter
$RELC
JustMe22

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:47:12 AM

#FF
@CryptoCoderz
@flyingheadofbtc
@iquidus
@AltCryptoHunter
$RELC

Maybe he just gived a hand in here, he helped a lot of people in crypto. I don't think he is the dev in here too, at least not the main dev.
DashS

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:41:32 PM

#FF
@CryptoCoderz
@flyingheadofbtc
@iquidus
@AltCryptoHunter
$RELC

Maybe he just gived a hand in here, he helped a lot of people in crypto. I don't think he is the dev in here too, at least not the main dev.

Thanks AU_AG! I think CryptoCoderz might be really good at pumping. They work on ESP for a long time. He must have a lot of experience now.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:53:24 PM

#FF
@CryptoCoderz
@flyingheadofbtc
@iquidus
@AltCryptoHunter
$RELC

Thanks AU_AG! I think CryptoCoderz might be really good at pumping. They work on ESP for a long time. He must have a lot of experience now.

JustMe22 is right, Jon helped a lot of crypto here and there. Why do you think ESP is a pump and dump? Go and make some research and after you can talk guys.
Anyway...
On-topic: Keep the good work notsofast, I'm waithing for the RELC release.
Cheers, gawlea!
xxsyntax

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:50:00 PM

Has a mining algorithm been decided on?
AU_AG

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:51:12 AM

I understand how you could have missed that news since this is a 2.5 yr+ old thread (/s with fact).

The algo will be script.  
SDHarley

Activity: 778

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:29:24 PM

Just checking in on this one, still keen to see it come to fruition. Been busy with SocialCoin's mobile wallets, hence not been reviewing this thread - relieved in a way to see that it's not gone anywhere, but also starting to wonder whether it ever will?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Social Cryptos Ltd - Where cryptos can benefit us all.
notsofast (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:37:58 PM

Just checking in on this one, still keen to see it come to fruition. Been busy with SocialCoin's mobile wallets, hence not been reviewing this thread - relieved in a way to see that it's not gone anywhere, but also starting to wonder whether it ever will?

Sad to say there have been multiple delays with launch timing best benefitting the Relnuz project. I agree, this is probably one of the longest waits in crypto! I will do my best to make it worthwhile. But no firm launch date news yet.

twitter.com/notsofast
SDHarley

Activity: 778

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:39:20 PM

Sheet just noticed the RelNuz app has gone from my 'phone - WTF will need to re-install that.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Social Cryptos Ltd - Where cryptos can benefit us all.
notsofast (OP)
Legendary

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:41:10 PM

Sheet just noticed the RelNuz app has gone from my 'phone - WTF will need to re-install that.

We had a server migration recently and there has been a lot of tweaking and fine tuning, so you may have had a deprecated version on there.

twitter.com/notsofast
dking7334

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:22:42 AM

Sad to say there have been multiple delays with launch timing best benefitting the Relnuz project. I agree, this is probably one of the longest waits in crypto! I will do my best to make it worthwhile. But no firm launch date news yet.

Thats okay I'm still watching this one your reputation proceeds you as a trustworthy person. I know the wait will be worth it in the end and you'll deliver a quality product and this will be a new way to watch the news and open a new window into critical thinking!
JustMe22

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:00:05 PM

Thats okay I'm still watching this one your reputation proceeds you as a trustworthy person. I know the wait will be worth it in the end and you'll deliver a quality product and this will be a new way to watch the news and open a new window into critical thinking!

I agree with @dking7334, I better wait a bit longer for a quality project than to quick launch it fast and be a mediocre one. Keep the good work, you will find us here we don't go anywhere. Crypto addiction!
AU_AG

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:03:26 PM

I agree with @dking7334, I better wait a bit longer for a quality project than to quick launch it fast and be a mediocre one. Keep the good work, you will find us here we don't go anywhere. Crypto addiction!

Addiction os right. 24+mo and counting. Marriges last less, 3 children can be born, yatta yatta yatta
SeksiStarlord

Activity: 384
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:49:03 AM

Hey! Is it already possiblr to mine this coin and if yes where or how can I do it?
notsofast (OP)
Legendary

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:44:24 PM

Hey! Is it already possiblr to mine this coin and if yes where or how can I do it?

The coin hasn't been launched yet. It's mostly down to timing of our other commitments.

Thanks to you and everyone for your extreme patience with this!

By way of explanation... in 2015 when this preANN was first made, we had a plan to launch with Iquidus as the dev in Oct. 2015. During that time he got busy with his work at KryptoTech and we agreed to sort out alternate development. The parameters of what Relnuz would need from an integrated cryptocurrency were also in flux and we adopted a "wait and see" approach to let some of the other technology out there pass or fail first before we set immutable blockchain parameters we couldn't change. Specifically we were looking at ERC20 tech, which I can say for now will still be a factor of Relcoin, though Relcoin WILL be 100% proof-of-work mineable with scrypt algorithm.

Jon of Cryptocoderz has been involved in the development and some personal factors of his have also impacted the timeline, as have some of mine. However the project is still in play and planned for launch SOONTM

twitter.com/notsofast
ralt

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:34:29 PM

This is the most anticipated project in crypto!  Grin

Anyway, we will keep an eye on it, the involved team is a guarantee...

AU_AG

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:58:44 PM

JOHN @Cryptocoders: Dont fuck this up like u did with us on espers2.
Yeah we are still waiting for u on discord. Drop in anytime buddy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: