Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:26:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to make bitcoin  (Read 1818 times)
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 03:28:44 PM

Signature campaigning is the best option.

How can I join signature campaign?

you need to look here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 , what suits you the most

You also can see it in here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
This is the list of all of the Signature Campaign in Bitcointalk

faucet used to be profitable
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 04:38:33 PM

zapchain is a solid start.  Although you should probably just monetize your skills to earn some bitcoin. 

I have been getting from zapchain 0.005 and even then had to wait one day because the prize is not directly given

romano1

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

have fun

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 09:44:53 PM

zapchain is a solid start.  Although you should probably just monetize your skills to earn some bitcoin. 

I have been getting from zapchain 0.005 and even then had to wait one day because the prize is not directly given

I will also get into this, 0.005 daily is not bad at all.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 10:19:37 AM

I will also get into this, 0.005 daily is not bad at all.

apparently this giveaway is over I've got a notice that I get 5k bits but the balance is still empty  Huh Huh

eyeknock

Activity: 381

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 10:51:46 AM

Signature campaigning is a pretty good option, also trading is good too but you need to be patience and invest some money.

also dont forget, never invest if you are not ready to loose it Tongue

faucets are good too, but you need lot of time to earn just few satoshis, so in the end is up to you Smiley
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 04:36:57 PM

I have 0.0011 BTC per post
JLynn171

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 04:48:14 PM

No free lunch in the world. You have to do sth to earn it. Even you go to faucet, you have to view the ad and click it. OP, try to be realistic.

But with BTC unlike any fiat currency, there are actually ways to recieve micro payments that over time will build up... I dont think 1btc/yr goal is unrealistic at all and should be easily achieved... will be slow start as it takes $ to make $, but after the slow build up if you can find things to invest in then will be faster to go from the 0.01-.1 mark than it was the 0.00001-0.001 mark....
OP follow links off google/faucets try gambling if you know how to play any games like poker then there are many btc poker sites that offer freerolls many with good pay, i've won well over 2btc from freerolls alone in less than years time
The Bad Guy

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 04:54:25 PM

Whats the best way to make bitcoin without paying anything?Whats the best way to make bitcoin?

There is absolutly no better way then joining Signature compaigns , some of them pays high if you are pretty active and helpful on Bitcointalk. for the moment I guess the highest are Bit-x , you can earn just by posting here , however you need to be Full Member or above to make decent amount of Bitcoins .
there is other solutions , like opening your own faucet website and place Ads then you earn from it money .

temroa

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 04:56:53 PM

1.faucets after doublers but you should pay attention to em just choose fresh or newly sites
2.altcoin faucets turn your altcoin earnings to btc through shapeshift.io
3.earn by them and go play dice Smiley

edit:also in this forum there is signature campaigns you are become an advertiser for someone in the forum if you want

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 05:40:17 PM

1.faucets after doublers but you should pay attention to em just choose fresh or newly sites
2.altcoin faucets turn your altcoin earnings to btc through shapeshift.io
3.earn by them and go play dice Smiley

edit:also in this forum there is signature campaigns you are become an advertiser for someone in the forum if you want

Faucet's are just horrible on time per amount paid.  You could work hours for cent's of payment.  That just is not acceptable for most on a return for their time.

Are you saying to gamble it after all of that?  I highly suggest not trying to get more through gambling the house always wins.

A signature campaign will beat all 3 ideas most likely assuming you are a full member or higher.
maheshmahi

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 05:53:05 PM

You can earn through faucets but it is slow better you go for signature campaigns. After becoming a full member you can go for various campaigns
xiionqz

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:29:24 AM

can try faucet rotator
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 10:50:46 AM

Well, there are some many topics about "how making Bitcoins withouts spending anything". I recommend to use the board search and you will get plenty of tips. Just a few ones:

- signature campaigns
- get paid for sites (paid for click sites)
- faucets
- sell your skills on Service sub section
and some more...
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 10:59:20 AM

Whats the best way to make bitcoin without paying anything?Whats the best way to make bitcoin?

Since you asked to "make" bitcoins, Mining is the only and the best  way to "make" bitcoins! Tongue
If you're talking about earning Bitcoins (Ofc you're talking about earning Smiley), Signature campaign is the best choice Cheesy

maheshmahi

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:02:35 PM

GO for signature campaigns Or there are some website which require to do certain tasks and they pay for it or you can also try faucets
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: