Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:20:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many friends did you recommend bitcoin to? Did they accept it?  (Read 41553 times)
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 04:59:42 PM

When i explained that can be converted from fiat to bitcoin and when i told them that the price changes and you can lose or win they didnt accepted lol Sad

Its better to explain them that bitcoin can be converted to fiat, since they like fiat right? Then just tell him how get bitcoin, and show them the bitcoin they have got can exchanged to fiat.

Everyone likes fiat but the point is nobody wants to spend fiat to buy bitcoins  Grin everyone wants to know how it works how you can make money out of it but they just ignore it when they know that they will have to spend fiat.
hunnaryb

Activity: 506

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 07:27:22 PM

I have a Bitcoin logo sticker on my laptop, so I always get asked about it. Sadly, however, the only thing they seem to want to know is if I've made any money...  Lips sealed

Everyone loves money and everyone wants money. But they don't want to make an effort to make good money and that is the reason bitcoin is not so popular in developing countries. Everyone wants quick and fast money but that is not possible. So when I told my friends about bitcoin they said its better to gamble on stocks.

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

DuckDuckBlues

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 09:49:20 PM

I have a Bitcoin logo sticker on my laptop, so I always get asked about it. Sadly, however, the only thing they seem to want to know is if I've made any money...  Lips sealed

Everyone loves money and everyone wants money. But they don't want to make an effort to make good money and that is the reason bitcoin is not so popular in developing countries. Everyone wants quick and fast money but that is not possible. So when I told my friends about bitcoin they said its better to gamble on stocks.

Aye, I had to tell off my relatives from buying bitcoin because it seemed like they were trying to make a quick buck off it.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 05:39:48 AM

Everyone likes fiat but the point is nobody wants to spend fiat to buy bitcoins  Grin everyone wants to know how it works how you can make money out of it but they just ignore it when they know that they will have to spend fiat.
It is a quite simple to get bitcoin, in case if your friends have a skill or not. In this forum, there are many contest or job like code programming, web design, banner, logo, signature campaign, etc. They can get bitcoin from the payment without spend their fiat, but make sure they have that skills. Then, they can convert their bitcoin into fiat, and can buy anything they want  Wink  Sooner or later I guess they will be more interested with bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 05:50:58 AM

Also the fact that people who are investigating it are coming to the conclusion that they are too late to enter the world of bitcoin, with the huge price (and huge risks associated) and the ridiculous difficulty, people finding it to big of a risk, and if you don't have extra money to spend, it IS. Because these recent spam attacks are only the beginning of efforts of forces that don't won't bitcoin to be, all those variables make it very risky to invest a considerable amount of hard worked cash...

Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 11:45:20 AM

When i explained that can be converted from fiat to bitcoin and when i told them that the price changes and you can lose or win they didnt accepted lol Sad

Its better to explain them that bitcoin can be converted to fiat, since they like fiat right? Then just tell him how get bitcoin, and show them the bitcoin they have got can exchanged to fiat.

But from your way to earn bitcoin you may recommend to them signature campaign or offer their services like their skills. I can earn or i can have bitcoin without spending fiat money, or buying fiat money, just earn it from this forum.
operrajunk74

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 01:34:19 PM

It is a quite simple to get bitcoin, in case if your friends have a skill or not. In this forum, there are many contest or job like code programming, web design, banner, logo, signature campaign, etc. They can get bitcoin from the payment without spend their fiat, but make sure they have that skills. Then, they can convert their bitcoin into fiat, and can buy anything they want  Wink  Sooner or later I guess they will be more interested with bitcoin.

Exactly and once they start earning bitcoins they will be much more attracted to earn more bitcoins So the basic thing is to get started once they starts then nobody can stop them. So our basic responsibility to create awareness among them.
Dotakels

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 11:33:20 AM

Exactly and once they start earning bitcoins they will be much more attracted to earn more bitcoins So the basic thing is to get started once they starts then nobody can stop them. So our basic responsibility to create awareness among them.

Yes thats right, and also people have an interest with bitcoin, and not only earn and then sell, also have a respect and support. Just continue to spread the information about bitcoin like in provinces.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 09:08:48 PM

Most of my friends prefer games on the phone, my wife does not believe we are earning money on the internet with clicks or otherwise becomes difficult aking believe this way , so if it believes see the money in the account or in the hands of them only that day she will believe, but will ask what was the value of your investment to have that money.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 11:07:48 PM

Yes the only they know is fiat(different currencies) i told them that it is possible to convert to fiat but the bitcoin price change and they are afraid of any looses.
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 12:32:11 AM

I tried telling how bitcoin works to some of my friends and family members. They seem to be amazed at how things work for bitcoin
Dotakels

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:18:08 AM

I tried telling how bitcoin works to some of my friends and family members. They seem to be amazed at how things work for bitcoin
Yeah good job, but they though that they will used it or not? i think its better if they used it, its another income and you don't need a big effort because you just need an internet connection.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 07:04:17 AM

I think be amazed is not enough, maybe you need to recommend them get into bitcoin world Smiley But you also have to tell them the risks in bitcoin like fluctuation price or scamming.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 07:09:30 PM

I think be amazed is not enough, maybe you need to recommend them get into bitcoin world Smiley But you also have to tell them the risks in bitcoin like fluctuation price or scamming.

Yes every coin has two sides and ofcourse it goes with the bitcoin too. If you are recommending someone about the bitcoins you need to tell both the advantages and the disadvantages associated with the bitcoins they only purpose will be served. As every one wants to earn more money,but after knowing the volatility of bitcoins they might not be interested.
MF Doom

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 07:13:26 PM

I finally was able to convince a friend to buy some BTC today.  It helped that coinbase current has a referral promo going on, but they had been interested for a while.  I told them they didnt have to buy much, and that they probably would find themselves in a situation where they would say jeez I wish I had some btc right now!

Anyway, I've found 1 more btc user so far.
chaoman

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 07:20:30 PM

The image is irrelevant. What is relevant is its usefulness as a technology. If we couldn't use bitcoin to get hookers and drugs then it isn't a good currency! Mainstream applications will happen with time. As far as I am concerned these coming months, possibly this year is the last time to get cheap coins.
prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 07:27:51 PM

I only suggested one friend and he accepted to be part of bitcoin so my rate is 100%. We both are learning new things
knowhow

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 07:36:40 PM

if the small companies starts to accept it would be much more easy to introduce with crisis worldwide some people scared to invest anywhere they are taking the money out instead risk it
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 07:49:39 PM

Yeah good job, but they though that they will used it or not? i think its better if they used it, its another income and you don't need a big effort because you just need an internet connection.

At least to you people have "got" what they wanted by the first time, it's hard to understand the bitcoin for the first time you hear about it
gripflierGO

Activity: 533

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 09:42:27 PM

if the small companies starts to accept it would be much more easy to introduce with crisis worldwide some people scared to invest anywhere they are taking the money out instead risk it

That is right and the thing is it mainly depends on what influence do you have on your friends that plays an important role. Because if they don't trust you in person they will never entertain you. So the influence of a person on his friends is much more important and that can create a huge difference.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: