Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:45:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How earn 1BTC a year?  (Read 137006 times)
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 12:49:12 AM

Hi guys,
How can I earn 1BTC a year?
is it possible? if so how?

By the way, my brother is already member of this forum, will I(or he) problem if we use the same IP but different PCs?

that very small amount if BTC in price only 220$ like now
but if BTC up in 1000$ that amount is high  Roll Eyes

That was an amazing observation, I have to say.  Your grasp of mathematics must be so far above the average in your native Botswana or wherever.  Please don't ever leave this forum, your contribution would be sorely missed.

Thank's for your apreciate

i will make calculate if use sign campaign (yobit like i use )
just for example

>> i sign up bitcointalk 1 jan 2014 need 60 days to be Jr. member
>> than sign up sign campaign yobit rate for junior member 0.00007 BTC per constructive post. 20 Posts max per day. or max 0,0014BTC/day
>> we can get 0,0014 x 28day ( range jr member - member) = 0.0392
>> and now in member rate 0.00013 BTC per constructive post. 20 Posts max per day. or 0,0026BTC/day
>> we can get 0,0026 x 56day ( range member - full member ) = 0.1456
>> and now in full member 0.00020 BTC per constructive post. 20 Posts max per day.

and you can continue calculate it Tongue iam busy

Busy smearing your feces all over bitcointalk for your signature campaign.

MORON.

I have real life, real work yo real money not only in bitcointalk
And I can't online in here 24hour

LOL f*ck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 11:29:19 AM

Looking for some ideas here as well. Sig ads look like a legit option for full members or more.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:57:48 PM

Looking for some ideas here as well. Sig ads look like a legit option for full members or more.

the pay for most sig campaigns rise quite a bit at the full member rank, alternatives are to offer services to the community (coding, design, etc) and earn some that way.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:39:08 PM

simple. buy an Sr. member account for 0.3btc (ish), enter a signature that pays you at least 0.001btc per post and earn 0.1btc a week. you'll break even and get 1btc in 3 months.

P.S
I'm not selling this account  Tongue
maybe it was too expensive for him the better he bought a full member with a fairly cheap price around 0.07 then he can increase it until sr.member  Grin

whoops.. looks like I priced Sr. accounts a little high there. I looked around and it looks like most Sr. account are worth 0.1-0.2btc depends on activity

Not just that, but there are "Potential" Sr. Member accounts that get sold for ~0.1-0.15 and you can easily have your account become Sr. Member in a week or two if you have the potential to make the required number of posts, those too constructive...
yes pretty good idea buy a potential account sr.member at a price not too expensive and when an account has become sr.member then you sell at high prices, then you look for the potential account back at a cheap price haha

OBAViJEST

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 01:43:57 AM

Hi guys,

By the way, my brother is already member of this forum, will I(or he) problem if we use the same IP but different PCs?

That was an amazing observation, I have to say.  Your grasp of mathematics must be so far above the average in your native Botswana or wherever.  Please don't ever leave this forum, your contribution would be sorely missed.

just for example

>> than sign up sign campaign yobit rate for junior member 0.00007 BTC per constructive post. 20 Posts max per day. or max 0,0014BTC/day
>> and now in member rate 0.00013 BTC per constructive post. 20 Posts max per day. or 0,0026BTC/day
>> and now in full member 0.00020 BTC per constructive post. 20 Posts max per day.

MORON.

For a pharmacist, you sure could use some help properly managing these psychotic breaks that seem to transition over so well from mind to keyboard  Embarrassed

I'd suggest getting yourself evaluated as soon as possible - if not for the victims of your pointless tirades, do it for your own health.  Get yourself some thorazine, hell even quetiapine might treat these bizarre symptoms being showcased.  So much hate - for what, so one newbie forever labels the bitcoin community as a horde of psychopaths?  I fear you'd spontaneously combust out of sheer rage if you read the now-seemingly absurd questions I deemed legitimate at the time.

Good luck, man.  I can only pray that you climb yourself out of that self-hating hole your crippling mental illness dug for you Sad
hendra147

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 02:35:42 AM

simple. buy an Sr. member account for 0.3btc (ish), enter a signature that pays you at least 0.001btc per post and earn 0.1btc a week. you'll break even and get 1btc in 3 months.

P.S
maybe it was too expensive for him the better he bought a full member with a fairly cheap price around 0.07 then he can increase it until sr.member  Grin

whoops.. looks like I priced Sr. accounts a little high there. I looked around and it looks like most Sr. account are worth 0.1-0.2btc depends on activity

Not just that, but there are "Potential" Sr. Member accounts that get sold for ~0.1-0.15 and you can easily have your account become Sr. Member in a week or two if you have the potential to make the required number of posts, those too constructive...
yes pretty good idea buy a potential account sr.member at a price not too expensive and when an account has become sr.member then you sell at high prices, then you look for the potential account back at a cheap price haha

better you create new acount and post everyday you can get SR in 8month
and free not need any BTC// money Tongue
jenifer0012

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 03:09:29 AM

P.S

creating new account then selling it after 8months will give less profit than buying and selling accounts with potentials

ronaldo40
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:25:37 AM

P.S

8 months very long time while the prices for sr.member are not too expensive.
so better buying and selling account, rather than creating an account of the beginning

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 09:34:34 AM

P.S

creating new account then selling it after 8months will give less profit than buying and selling accounts with potentials

not to mention that you don't need to post too much, and less chance to get banned too

the market around, selling and buying account, it's pretty lucrative, now with all the sig campaign with so good offers

but this is maybe not true if someone spam newbies account and sell these even for a mere 0.005, these account can be created like nothing one after another
lazi

Activity: 695

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 09:36:19 AM

Buy CLOAKs hold them for staking and you will earn more then 1 BTC in a year Smiley
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 09:39:22 AM

I'm earning around 0.1 Bitcoin every month. I could earn 1 Bitcoin in ten months if I continue posting on this forums - participating in Signature campaign.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
hendra147

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 09:43:47 AM

P.S

8 months very long time while the prices for sr.member are not too expensive.
so better buying and selling account, rather than creating an account of the beginning
That my way Smiley
create new acc build it sell after 8month or you can use it  to signature canpaign
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 09:57:54 AM

agreed the time invested (unless you've got lots of spare time and cant get a job) in creating new accounts and selling them at higher level makes the profit margin a lot smaller. time is money and its now a lot harder to post your way to senior levels without getting banned for spamming (something we shouldn't encourage anyway).

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ronaldo40
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 11:16:48 AM

I'm earning around 0.1 Bitcoin every month. I could earn 1 Bitcoin in ten months if I continue posting on this forums - participating in Signature campaign.
you get 0.1 BTC in one month. sr.member actually be able to get 0.1 BTC within 1-2 weeks, so you quicker to get 1btc  Wink

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 11:35:13 AM

Buy CLOAKs hold them for staking and you will earn more then 1 BTC in a year Smiley
why CLOAKs? how do you know that in a year you can gain 1 BTC profit from it. besides altcoin prices are always falling so the initial investment will go away when it goes down.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
lazi

Activity: 695

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 11:54:47 AM

why CLOAKs? how do you know that in a year you can gain 1 BTC profit from it. besides altcoin prices are always falling so the initial investment will go away when it goes down.

Read German Thread about Cloak Wink
ronaldo40
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 12:59:50 PM

why you do not buy bitcoin, while at low prices? then you wait a few years until the price of $1000 Tongue

The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6834

Cashback 15%

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 03:22:34 PM

Hi guys,

just for example

MORON.

For a pharmacist, you sure could use some help properly managing these psychotic breaks that seem to transition over so well from mind to keyboard  Embarrassed

I'd suggest getting yourself evaluated as soon as possible - if not for the victims of your pointless tirades, do it for your own health.  Get yourself some thorazine, hell even quetiapine might treat these bizarre symptoms being showcased.  So much hate - for what, so one newbie forever labels the bitcoin community as a horde of psychopaths?  I fear you'd spontaneously combust out of sheer rage if you read the now-seemingly absurd questions I deemed legitimate at the time.

Good luck, man.  I can only pray that you climb yourself out of that self-hating hole your crippling mental illness dug for you Sad

I've learned well from the masters here on bitcointalk, thank you for your concern.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
OBAViJEST

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 05:03:32 PM

Hi guys,

just for example

MORON.

I've learned well from the masters here on bitcointalk, thank you for your concern.

Any time mate - but while were here, could I just pay for this out of pocket? My, uh...insurance just dropped me; this script for 180 x 30mg oxy-oxy...'cordens' (lol I don't know how its pronounced cuz i never seen them before lol!) is for my work injury and the 180 opana I picked up last week just aren't cutting it Sad Sad if you could just put that through for me...that'd be great...*scratch scratch*
Sugarape

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:10:01 PM

I think the easiest way to earn one btc on these forums is to join a signature campaign. If you have goods to sell you could try sell them on the marketplace.

you get 0.1 BTC in one month. sr.member actually be able to get 0.1 BTC within 1-2 weeks, so you quicker to get 1btc  Wink

There are some campaigns that you can get more than that. I saw one that was offering 0.2 for 80 posts in a month. That's actually very good money if you have a higher ranked account.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: