Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:36:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How earn 1BTC a year?  (Read 137005 times)
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:08:13 PM

Given that the time span is one year. You can even make more than 1 btc with this time span. But since OP is just asking for 1BTC, here's my suggestion. Just like most answers here, join signature campaign on YoBit. If you reach Sr. Member, you can post 5-15 times a day (I don't think that's a hassle at all) and after a year you will surely get that 1BTC (it can be more or less, it depends on how many posts you do).

Well if you guys want a clearer explanation with calculation:
OP wants 1 BTC
YoBit pays 0.0003 per post

1 divided by 0.0003 = 3333.333 ~~ 3334 posts.

To reach 1 btc, OP has to post 3334 times.

3334 posts / 365 days = 9.132 ~~ 9-10 posts per day

OP has to post only 9 to 10 times a day and that isn't hard to do.
I hope some newbies and beginners learn from this post since this topic is posted under Beginners & Help section. Roll Eyes

Well this can be tough work if you already have real job since it's quite difficult to make 10 post per day ( if you made a good post )

Yeah its not possible for a person who is having a full time job as its really difficult to post on daily basis, and sometimes he even find it boring.

I dont think someone can get bored of earning money, can he?
And no matter if someone is having a full time job, but he can surely have few free hours after work of while working, and 2 hours is a lot i guess for surfing the forum and sharing your opinions.
A good post doesnt mean you should write 5 to 6 lines on every post, a good post is that when it is having a meaning and it has some information or it is related to the topic.

No one can get bored of earning a money, but its not possible for a person to post 20 comments in a day after finishing his full time job, its not all about money, there should be also be a fun in real life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:13:23 PM

Given that the time span is one year. You can even make more than 1 btc with this time span. But since OP is just asking for 1BTC, here's my suggestion. Just like most answers here, join signature campaign on YoBit. If you reach Sr. Member, you can post 5-15 times a day (I don't think that's a hassle at all) and after a year you will surely get that 1BTC (it can be more or less, it depends on how many posts you do).

Well if you guys want a clearer explanation with calculation:
OP wants 1 BTC
YoBit pays 0.0003 per post

1 divided by 0.0003 = 3333.333 ~~ 3334 posts.

To reach 1 btc, OP has to post 3334 times.

3334 posts / 365 days = 9.132 ~~ 9-10 posts per day

OP has to post only 9 to 10 times a day and that isn't hard to do.
I hope some newbies and beginners learn from this post since this topic is posted under Beginners & Help section. Roll Eyes

Well this can be tough work if you already have real job since it's quite difficult to make 10 post per day ( if you made a good post )

Yeah its not possible for a person who is having a full time job as its really difficult to post on daily basis, and sometimes he even find it boring.

I dont think someone can get bored of earning money, can he?
And no matter if someone is having a full time job, but he can surely have few free hours after work of while working, and 2 hours is a lot i guess for surfing the forum and sharing your opinions.
A good post doesnt mean you should write 5 to 6 lines on every post, a good post is that when it is having a meaning and it has some information or it is related to the topic.

No one can get bored of earning a money, but its not possible for a person to post 20 comments in a day after finishing his full time job, its not all about money, there should be also be a fun in real life.

I think that is possible for a person who is only on bitcoin, if he is jobless and living only from the earnings from bitcoin then that is quiet possible to earn higher amount.
adomers

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:16:37 AM

Earning 1 btc per year is not a big amount, as if you know various ways to earn it you can simply earn it within one month or a two, but you need to hold good skills to earn it.
But in my first year with bitcoin I did not earn one full bitcoin as I got struck within faucets. So, still aiming for one bitcoin (without buying it), must need proper plan and knowledge to achieve it.
With good rank (above full member), we can achieve it within year with signature campaign (bitmixer kind of) of 0.0007BTC per post with weekly 50 posts limit .

can probably earn tons of more  even in a week if you watch on social media all the giveaways. Rarely bitcoin anymore, but they do altcoins, and then just convert back to btc.
sidrab14

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:51:40 PM

Earning 1 btc per year is not a big amount, as if you know various ways to earn it you can simply earn it within one month or a two, but you need to hold good skills to earn it.
But in my first year with bitcoin I did not earn one full bitcoin as I got struck within faucets. So, still aiming for one bitcoin (without buying it), must need proper plan and knowledge to achieve it.
With good rank (above full member), we can achieve it within year with signature campaign (bitmixer kind of) of 0.0007BTC per post with weekly 50 posts limit .

can probably earn tons of more  even in a week if you watch on social media all the giveaways. Rarely bitcoin anymore, but they do altcoins, and then just convert back to btc.

Earning bitcoin in one year is not a big deal. Just if you plan you can earn through signature campaign else earn a little from the gambling and just invest it sure it will grow within a year.
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:59:36 PM

The best way is to search a job and after a couple of day you have earned enough to buy a bitcoin. The other way is that you 24/7 visit faucets during a year and maybe you have earned then 1 BTC.
Make your choise. For me is that not a difficult question.

Horrible idea on faucets you will earn cents per hour.  Your talking dust payments.  If you earn 1 BTC from faucets... your spending likely over 10K hours... and that is a generous estimate.

Add electricity for computer you lose money on faucet.   But no one is making 1 BTC these day's unless really into referral's (which is not easy to get lots of).

I tried that before, when I am still new to bitcoin...I try to visit faucets for more than twelve hours but only got a maximum of .002 a day...But when I checked my electricity consumption, it was more than 100 KWH a month...That is horrible...I wasted a lot of electricity for only few cents..
Well, 0.002 a day is 0.06 a month. with the exchange rate of $425 is that about $25.
100kWh electricity cost you about (depends were you live) $15
So the result of your good work is a positif $10 a month  Grin
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:17:06 PM

I earn 1 btc in 6 months time, I earn few from signature campaign, but the most of my earning comes from trading and I think that is the best way to earn bitcoins in quick time.
I can break these cuffs

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:37:10 PM

1BTC a year isn't hard at all. Look into gpu mining for ethereum. You can sell that for bitcoin easily.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:54:28 PM

If you are full time on bitcoin then you can earn it very easily but if you are only part timer and working only on signature campaign then it will be bit time consuming.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:41:41 PM

Hi guys,
How can I earn 1BTC a year?
is it possible? if so how?

By the way, my brother is already member of this forum, will I(or he) problem if we use the same IP but different PCs?
not easy to earn that amount,even i'm never got that amount,honestly just earn from signature campaign,its hard to collect 1BTC in a year,i always spent my bitcoin by trade and buy services.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:52:54 PM

Hi guys,

By the way, my brother is already member of this forum, will I(or he) problem if we use the same IP but different PCs?
not easy to earn that amount,even i'm never got that amount,honestly just earn from signature campaign,its hard to collect 1BTC in a year,i always spent my bitcoin by trade and buy services.

If you are looking to earn only from signature campaign then it will take a long time, also depends on what rank account you have and which campaign you have joined in.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:06:10 PM

Hi guys,

I think it is possible, your wish is even modest if I can say. From signature campaigns here, faucets, giveaways, other services I earn nice amount every month. If you have knowledge about programming or any other skill you can have even more monthly income.
You need to to follow service section for new jobs and working opportunities. Of course in same time you are active on this forum, earning something from campaigns.
With some money you can start to lend, gamble, invest in different services and sites. Nothing is 100 % sure and safe, no one will say you "hey invest money here and you will get double in two days." that is probably a scam, so be careful. Inform your self, and trust your instincts.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mastsetad

Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:05:20 AM

I earn 1 btc in 6 months time, I earn few from signature campaign, but the most of my earning comes from trading and I think that is the best way to earn bitcoins in quick time.

I think even 1 btc in six months is nothing. It is even less then $50 a months by the current value of bitcoin.
People earn a lot in six months with just trading, if someone has trading skills and experience then he should be able to earn lot more then 1 btc in six months.
Maybe if someone has a full time job and cannot give it too much time so that can reduce the earnings for sure, but if someone has a lot of free time and also can trade so for me that amount is not much for that period of time.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 12:16:04 PM

IMO 1 BTC can be earned in a month if you spend your whole day on the internet or if you've got a lot of money to invest in trading. There are lots of opportunities here in bctalk that you can do. All you need is the will to learn stuffs about bitcoin.

But still I will strongly suggest trading. There are group chats in facebook where they talk what to buy and what to sell 24/7. I am in one of them. Most of them are pros in trading and spend their whole day watching the charts. If you always buy and sell together with them, surely you'll get 1 BTC in no time. Also there are people out there in trading sites that gives tips whenever they earn a lot.

fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:26:25 PM

IMO 1 BTC can be earned in a month if you spend your whole day on the internet or if you've got a lot of money to invest in trading. There are lots of opportunities here in bctalk that you can do. All you need is the will to learn stuffs about bitcoin.

But still I will strongly suggest trading. There are group chats in facebook where they talk what to buy and what to sell 24/7. I am in one of them. Most of them are pros in trading and spend their whole day watching the charts. If you always buy and sell together with them, surely you'll get 1 BTC in no time. Also there are people out there in trading sites that gives tips whenever they earn a lot.

Wow that's great to hear, can you share more information about facebook chat, I mean which group to join from where we can get genuine tips as I want to start trading in coming months.
Mastsetad

Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:14:07 AM

I have just started trading before some days and i know it has got a lot of potential to grow your bitcoins.
I have tried altcoin trading with as low as 0.011 and earned almost 0.002 btc in no time.
So i would love to know if from where i can get more tips and ways if where to invest and which coin to buy, and when to sell.
Can you please give me the link to that group you were talking about?
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:27:12 PM

I have just started trading before some days and i know it has got a lot of potential to grow your bitcoins.
I have tried altcoin trading with as low as 0.011 and earned almost 0.002 btc in no time.
So i would love to know if from where i can get more tips and ways if where to invest and which coin to buy, and when to sell.
Can you please give me the link to that group you were talking about?

that is the question that everybody has been asking for ages about trading.
and i am afraid there is not such place that you can get information that is legit and can help you, everybody wants to rip you off by telling you to buy what they are bag-holding.

but you can always check out altcoin boards.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
beduku22

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:15:33 PM

For earn 1 BTC a year,  you must have to be good worker and a little patient holder. Or can collect BTC from several sources like faucets, trading or gambling maybe  Wink
peta4e

Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:57:35 PM

For earn 1 BTC a year,  you must have to be good worker and a little patient holder. Or can collect BTC from several sources like faucets, trading or gambling maybe  Wink

You can always try your luck on gambling but the percentage of winning is too low, so that is not a good idea to depend on gambling for earning, trading is better option.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:34:57 PM

If you only want 1 BTC in a year, then you only need to participate actively in the signature on bitcointalk. with revenues of 0.1 BTC / month you can already exceeded the target of 1 BTC. it was quite easy. only discuss and participate actively.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:39:03 PM

If you only want 1 BTC in a year, then you only need to participate actively in the signature on bitcointalk. with revenues of 0.1 BTC / month you can already exceeded the target of 1 BTC. it was quite easy. only discuss and participate actively.

If you wantt to earn 0.1 btc per month from signature campaign then you need to have higher rank account or else multiple accounts joining multiple campaigns then it is possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: