Bitcoin Forum
August 22, 2024, 11:20:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: tronexchange? Legit?  (Read 458 times)
bneill92 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:24:46 PM

I recently responded to a Craigslist ad for a company called tronexchange and I was wondering if it was legitimate. I've included the explanation email I received from the company for an employment opportunity. I'd like advice on whether or not I should proceed with it.

Our clients generally wish to purchase cryptocurrencies, bitcoin especially, be it as an investment, to spend on products or services or to trade on the bitcoin markets, for speculative profits.
Our coins suppliers are first-hand cryptocurrency miners, who offer the best prices on the market, but only sell in bulk. We, as a digital currency exchange, can guarantee them a certain monthly volume.
In order to avoid complications, the risk of fraudulent transactions and the need to conduct due diligence, these private sellers only accept payment by direct cash deposit at the bank.
Bitcoins are credited minutes after a payment is confirmed, fast, easy and stress-free.

A regular transaction would look like this:
- A client registers an order with us
- The client sends payment to your account
- You withdraw the funds in cash
- We place a buy order with our bitcoin brokers
- We send you depositing instructions for paying the bitcoin sellers as soon as the broker locates the required amounts
- You  deposit the funds into the seller's account.
- The transaction is processed and complete.

I will wait to hear from you and we can proceed as soon as you are ready.

Thanks!
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 02:34:09 PM

dont use that one and you are safe.

p.s.:are you the owner of that site  Cheesy ?

bneill92 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 03:52:23 PM

No I am not the owner, just responded to a craigslist ad about this job completing Bitcoin purchases
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: