Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:53:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete my account  (Read 447 times)
misterqar (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 05:02:14 PM

Admins:

Please delete my account. The option to delete account seems to be only visible to admins. Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
udet4food

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 05:07:53 PM

All you have to do is read the multiple other threads asking the same thing which i find a bit weird to be fair but anyway to answer your question you can't delete your account why does it matter anyway newbie? change your password to a really long pass and don't remember it change email, jobs a gooden. Really worthwhile for an account with one post and if you have a senior or above and didn't know before you could not delete your account, well...
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 05:10:37 PM

Admins:

Please delete my account. The option to delete account seems to be only visible to admins. Thank you.

As stated above. You need to manage your account. Delete all your posts, (all 1 of them?). Then change your email and password to a long one. That's it.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 05:24:09 PM

Admins:

As stated above. You need to manage your account. Delete all your posts, (all 1 of them?). Then change your email and password to a long one. That's it.

But he wants to delete his account, and theymos or another admin can do this thing only in few cases... and I think they are busy at the moment (due the recent attack(s) ).

Delete all his posts will not delete at all his forum account.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 05:29:21 PM

Admins:

But he wants to delete his account, and theymos or another admin can do this thing only in few cases... and I think they are busy at the moment (due the recent attack(s) ).

That's true. But i don't know if the admins will do this. I think they are going to tell him to delete his content. In his case it will take a few seconds to delete his post.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 05:35:24 PM

1 post since 2012 I am not sure how much identifying information you have leaked by your one post to be fair mate. Accounts cannot be deleted but I don't see the problem just logging out and not logging back in, where is the problem with that please explain? Anyone else think this might be trolls who have accessed some of the data just trying to be a pain as they will find it hard to profit with the community on high alert?

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 05:38:09 PM

Admins:

That's true. But i don't know if the admins will do this. I think they are going to tell him to delete his content. In his case it will take a few seconds to delete his post.

They can surely do this, but now it is not a good moment to asking... I think theymos and all the staff are really worried about the forum safety (in these years the forum was attacked a lot of times... now the things should change and a new forum software it is not the priority).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: