Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:23:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Faucets on Ponzi Websites  (Read 592 times)
MJS_gold (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 12:35:27 AM

I am a bit surprised to discover how many bitcoin users are losing money on obvious scams.  I have no interest in gambling on a ponzi scheme in hope of profiting from another user's loss.  However, I wouldn't mind reducing the profits of the scammers by collecting free satoshis.   Can you recommend any good free BTC faucets on ponzi scam websites?

I think a stickied thread on this forum listing ponzi sites with generous faucets might reduce the longevity and profitability of these scams, thereby reducing the losses suffered by naive users.

Regards,

MJS
josephno1

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 04:03:18 AM

Overall I believe that having a faucet actually increases overall profit for the operator since it is really tempting to just buy some extra "pseudo-profit"

denchik7.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:06:11 AM

Free Faucet http://zarabotokbitcoin1.wix.com/bitcoin-zarabotki

100 Aкций Sky Way - Бoнyc
MJS_gold (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:01:28 PM

This just looks like a page of banner links.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:08:13 PM

I am a bit surprised to discover how many bitcoin users are losing money on obvious scams.

ahh they are just not so smart and usually driven by fast bucks vision and endless greed..this will never ends..
melody82

Activity: 378
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:15:41 PM

Any faucet even on a ponzi site most likely makes ad revs so you are still helping them out.  Also your traffic might help their search rankings because you have to keep going back over and over again. 

If you really want to help then just post in any thread they make here, or just encourage people not to do ponzis in general.  But I fear that they will always be a problem.  Who was it that said "there is a sucker born every day?"
MJS_gold (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 10:19:41 PM

Any faucet even on a ponzi site most likely makes ad revs so you are still helping them out.  Also your traffic might help their search rankings because you have to keep going back over and over again.... 

The only ponzi scam faucet I have used was "BTC-Goldmine" (I clicked on a banner ad out of curiosity); it was generous and ad-free.  Since it paid every 10 minutes, I kept it open while browsing the internet.    Was that faucet very unrepresentative of scam site faucets?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: