Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:51:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB 1.5 btc with paypal/google wallet.. edit: i can also purchase amazon cards  (Read 547 times)
tarzan2 (OP)

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

its not my fault

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:51:09 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2015, 07:48:21 AM by tarzan2

Now i know what ya'll are probably thinking-scammer- and you'd not be wrong to be suspicious.. i am a trustworthy person with fairly good trust .. anyways i need to buy 1.5 btc, and i have balances in paypal and google wallet i can pay with.. i guess this is my attempt to make u think im not gonna reverse payment..
i am trying to make a payment on some new s5 miners and my coinbase account wont let me suck it any more dry. slushs pool where all my miners are at has been struck by something terrible (god hates us).. and i just got scammed outta 1.4 coins on eBay (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1071460.msg11460480#msg11460480) .. i have already purchased a psu for a miner which isnt gonna come, and so i'd like to get one that actually does

plz let me know if u can make this happen-i can offer 5% on the exchange tho id be willing to negotiate- but only if your a user with substance (ie some good relatively dated fb and not only a month or 2 old)

edit:editted up to 1.5 btc as its more in line with what i need for this miner

edit: i'd like to do this quick.. what'll it take to get some interest? 8%? 10%? i am willing to negotiate

edit: i forgot i can also purchase amazon cards

free bitcoin storage service! please send to: 1TArzAn26Wvw872Yw36JiBe21SEaypJTP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 07:13:37 AM

i honestly think you might be stuck using virwox here. doubtful anyone takes a 300-400 dollar risk on a paypal transaction but i know you can buy from virwox. its a shit fee and they verify funds 1st but its safe and noone gets screwed. (except the fee)

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tarzan2 (OP)

its not my fault

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 07:14:37 AM

i honestly think you might be stuck using virwox here. doubtful anyone takes a 300-400 dollar risk on a paypal transaction but i know you can buy from virwox. its a shit fee and they verify funds 1st but its safe and noone gets screwed. (except the fee)

i vaguely know what your talking about here.. how bad is it? the fee i mean

edit: stopped being lazy, but the issue is they only allow ~$80 deposits for new users..

yahoo62278
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 07:30:00 AM

looks like it depends on the paypal. im seeing paypal ank skrill deposits are limited to 80$ per 24 hours and 240$ per 30 days.and fee looks to be 3.4% of the transaction if im reading correctly. sorry if this isnt 100% accurate info. ive never used the site im just giving you the info im reading after creating an account

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tarzan2 (OP)

its not my fault

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 07:31:17 AM

looks like it depends on the paypal. im seeing paypal ank skrill deposits are limited to 80$ per 24 hours and 240$ per 30 days.and fee looks to be 3.4% of the transaction if im reading correctly. sorry if this isnt 100% accurate info. ive never used the site im just giving you the info im reading after creating an account

its fairly painless and quick- except for the fees like u said- i already ran through their hoops and flipped $80 into about 0.27 coins.. which is alright

yahoo62278
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 07:32:43 AM

its fairly painless and quick- except for the fees like u said- i already ran through their hoops and flipped $80 into about 0.27 coins.. which is alright

i apologize that i couldnt be of more help.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tarzan2 (OP)

its not my fault

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 07:33:48 AM

i apologize that i couldnt be of more help.
you were great!
the only response yet !
and it was actually helpful.. i thank you Smiley

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 12:31:30 PM

I am trying to buy S5 miners
Just to let you know that bitmain accepts PayPal so it would probably be much more economical to buy from them via PayPal instead of trying to buy Bitcoin with PayPal on here. If you buy Bitcoin you will most likely end up paying huge amounts of a spread verses only needing to pay PayPal's fee if you buy from bitmain.
tarzan2 (OP)

its not my fault

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 12:33:56 PM

Just to let you know that bitmain accepts PayPal so it would probably be much more economical to buy from them via PayPal instead of trying to buy Bitcoin with PayPal on here. If you buy Bitcoin you will most likely end up paying huge amounts of a spread verses only needing to pay PayPal's fee if you buy from bitmain.

quickseller tell me one thing.. are u like a genius or something.. how did you crack this? fuck i am such a fool.. hahaha i am doing this now

anyways i still need to purchase some bitcoins for some other reasons.. around 0.5 if anyone is interested in making it happen..

edit: i dont see an option to pay with paypal.. all i see is bank transfer details-this is way beyond my level of active fucks to give.. i'd rather sit here and try to buy bitcoins Tongue

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 12:36:40 PM

quickseller tell me one thing.. are u like a genius or something.. how did you crack this? fuck i am such a fool.. hahaha i am doing this now
No. I am gifted though.
anyways i still need to purchase some bitcoins for some other reasons.. around 0.5 if anyone is interested in making it happen..
I don't think many people will be willing to buy PayPal from you due to the high risk. You would most likely be better off withdrawing your PayPal funds to your bank account and then buying Bitcoin with cash.
tarzan2 (OP)

its not my fault

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 12:39:55 PM

No. I am gifted though.
I don't think many people will be willing to buy PayPal from you due to the high risk. You would most likely be better off withdrawing your PayPal funds to your bank account and then buying Bitcoin with cash.

everything you say makes sense, except even tho i live in one of the highest population density areas of the world-you would be surprised by the limited amount of people selling for cash around here, and if they do their exchanges begin at 20%+ commission

anyways.. i keep weird hours and i was trying to get some over the middle of the night, now that people should be getting up, i'll probably be giving it another stab
i'll just say one thing tho.. i wish all the scammers who make it so hard for honest people to do simple things (like buy some cryptocoins with some stupid paypal bytes) such a hassle will fall into a black hole and explode and fucking die.. i cannot believe what a mission its been to acquire a single bitcoin

tarzan2 (OP)

its not my fault

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 12:56:32 PM

how about these paypal mymoney cash card things.. i just buy them at the drug store and transfer balance right?
people seem to be more interested in these amiright?

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 01:00:02 PM

how about these paypal mymoney cash card things.. i just buy them at the drug store and transfer balance right?
You would be much better off by sending money to someone a western union or a money gram payment (or if you are in the U.S. Send a Walmart to Walmart payment).

The PayPal my cash cards often sell for 25%+ discounts and are most likely often carded/stolen so the risk is still high.
tarzan2 (OP)

its not my fault

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 01:02:36 PM

You would be much better off by sending money to someone a western union or a money gram payment (or if you are in the U.S. Send a Walmart to Walmart payment).

The PayPal my cash cards often sell for 25%+ discounts and are most likely often carded/stolen so the risk is still high.

you mean 25% unfavorable to me? argh..
they obviously would be clean cause i'd be the one buying and loading it.. but i guess thats not what people would perceive

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: