Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:45:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2^256 Deep Space Vagabond  (Read 38657 times)
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:10:26 AM

Read the release notes, They dont hide what they do, and when they have errors. Believe that when the armory team finds a problem with their client that involves security, it gets patched IMMEDIATELY before anything else is done. Armory may not have always been the safest, but they are the best from a business standpoint at taking care of their problems, and they are very quickly becoming the most secure wallet client a person can have, although they are not quite there yet.

I'm waiting for them to include support for compressed keys.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hash Hyena

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:16:27 AM

Read the release notes, They dont hide what they do, and when they have errors. Believe that when the armory team finds a problem with their client that involves security, it gets patched IMMEDIATELY before anything else is done. Armory may not have always been the safest, but they are the best from a business standpoint at taking care of their problems, and they are very quickly becoming the most secure wallet client a person can have, although they are not quite there yet.

I'm waiting for them to include support for compressed keys.

I dont know if they ever will, they already support Hex, Base58, and mini keys. Compressed keys are not used too often and i dont believe they are main stream enough.

BTW, i dont know if you have ever heard of Turbid, but since you are looking for solid Entropy, their project is pretty good and open source. you could make one for a decent price.

Here is the paper, you can find more on google by searching Turbid RNG

http://www.av8n.com/turbid/paper/turbid.htm

Its an open source style of the more expensive RNG's that use audio that i mentioned earlier.
Hash Hyena

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:21:36 AM

Also, we released the first part of many pieces of software to the public tonight for balance fishing on a local machine. ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=826097.0 ) for those who are here with legit reasons other than to troll or prove how narrow minded you are. Feel free to grab a copy and try your hand at it. We will be releasing the blockchain parsing application soon that first exports all addresses with positive balances, then groups them so you know which ones to fish for when your generating addresses. We anticipate it will be about 3 weeks before we get that launched fully as we want to test it heavily in house before anyone else tries it on their PC.

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:40:02 AM

They should include compressed keys. Because every Bitcoin Core client uses it since version 0.6.

needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:48:33 PM

Download link don't work.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀