Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:16:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CBD oil For Sale. Huge discounts  (Read 1847 times)
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 10:53:23 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2015, 05:55:25 AM by gravitate

10 Grams 40% CBD

I have these now but these are strong for some reason.  I had 0.1 grams from one yesterday and it put me in such a monged state at work I had to go home. Anyway this is too strong for me so I will use the other standard stuff 4%. I am unsure to why these are legal because it is very mind altering or maybe I am just susceptible to it. I don't know. These are for sale for 150 Pounds each. But if you are into CBD oil these are mot to be taken lightly trust me. I am sticking to the 4% stuff from now on:

I have 10 50 ml of 4% CBD oil for sale http://www.cibdol.com/en/products/77-cbd-oil-50ml.html

I bought in bulk to get it cheaper for myself. Personally I have a herniated lumbar disc and after a month of taking this stuff I was running about which was the first time in a year. Not sure how it works but it worked for me which is why I bought in bulk. A bit strange also I have always been a slightly edgy almost paranoid person and this stuff has made me more confident. However if this is just coincidence I am not sure. I am just telling you my awesome experience from this liquid of gold  Grin

Shop price is 150 Euros. My price is 116 including tracked shipping.

1g TUBS 16%
1g tubs of 16% CBD So I now have 20 of these to sell:

All I can compare it to is this http://endoca.com/Products1-9-RAW_Hemp_Oil_2000mg_CBD_CBDa_20 This is 20% and for 2g it is 259 Euros. That is the equivelent of around 103 Euros for what I am selling.

Well for these 1g Tubs I will sell for 30 Euros including tracked shipping. They are a great way to try CBD oil out.

I sell physical bitcoins on here so my trust is OK. I will consider escrow if more than one but escrow right now for me is just another problem I can't be bothered with.

To summarise (prices include shipping):
50 ml 4% oil = 116 EUR
1g 20% tubs = 30 EUR

To peel or not to peel.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 11:32:28 AM

Don't take my word for it but I think you will be fine.

Its legal across EU as you say. Currently only THC is restricted in EU and every CDB oil I've come across has below the 0.1% THC level. We carry a few different brands and have had no problems shipping / promoting it etc.

I would follow the same guidelines as for seeds ie. Only ship to countries who are on the whole tolerant to this sort of thing (No Russia / Phillipines / Australia etc) You can find a list of tolerant countries online.

Best of luck with your sales.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 03:51:25 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2015, 04:03:12 PM by snarlpill

I've sold CBD oil on here in the past through my friend's company Milk Mane Supply. (The CBD oil, Dab Pens, and E-Cigarettes are no longer listed on his site because PayPal wanted to be a bitch about it)

But if it's relatively pure CBD oil, and no THC content, it is legal in most countries (not all, but most) and I don't think the mods would have any problem with it this time around either.

EDIT: This is the kind we were selling.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 04:23:00 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2015, 05:52:11 PM by TECSHARE

Question to admins. Can I sell this http://www.cibdol.com/en/products/77-cbd-oil-50ml.html on here? It is legal in the EU. Just thought I would ask first as opposed to getting banned. I did PM a few admins but no reply so asking here. Thanks in advance

They sell it on Amazon in the US. I have seen others here selling it here as well, and they were not banned. You are good to go.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 07:18:24 PM

As long as its legal where you are at, and you aren't selling it to places where it is illegal, you are fine.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 10:13:46 PM

Great I have made this a for sale thread then and may try other means. Not really in this for the money I just wanted it cheaper myself.

To peel or not to peel.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 10:51:16 PM

Great I have made this a for sale thread then and may try other means. Not really in this for the money I just wanted it cheaper myself.

Have you tried any other brands? I am curious if you found others as effective. As I understand it some brands will seriously dilute the CBD oil with plain hemp oil (not saying that's what yours is I have no idea). I am curious what your experience is, if any with other brands.
Coinonomous

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 12:47:19 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2015, 01:01:05 AM by Coinonomous

Have you tried any other brands? I am curious if you found others as effective. As I understand it some brands will seriously dilute the CBD oil with plain hemp oil (not saying that's what yours is I have no idea). I am curious what your experience is, if any with other brands.

I have used bayshore botanicals 500mg CBD in the past. It did help me out. Since stopping it, my life has become more of a mess. I'm not sure if that's about the CBD or not, but I can attest to the fact that it does help a lot of people for a lot of things, i know my life was a lot better at the time lol... It did do a lot for anxiety too.  If you really google around about CBD, you will find a lot of interesting info.

I guess I should try it again, but i'm more tempted to try this one - Wow!!! Smiley

http://shop.gaia-botanicals.com/Bulletproof-CBD-4oz-19.htm

Edit - it's 1000mg per dose. Wink

Edit 2 - I can say for certain - it certainly made my life less anxious. especially about my health and job etc. I can't say it made me more confident - maybe, but I'm a pretty private person (lol). Either way, the shit is definitely amazing and has many great uses. It's a shame the real medical community will never acknowledge this either, at least in (most of) 'Murica anyhow...  Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,     

,p████████████████████N,   

d█████████████████████████b   

d██████████████████████████████æ 

,████²█████████████████████████████,

,█████ ╙████████████████████╨ █████y

██████  `████████████████`  ██████

║██████   Ñ███████████`   ███████

███████    ╩██████Ñ    ███████

███████  ▐▄  ²██╩  a▌ ███████

╢██████  ▐▓█▄     ▄█▓▌  ███████

██████  ▐▓▓▓▓▌▄█▓▓▓▌ ██████─

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─ 

²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩   

▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   

²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`     

²²²         

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 04:26:54 AM

Yes the stuff above is diluted with olive oil sure. The stuff I am getting in soon is less diluted and thicker to be able to put in capsules. I tried like 4 types and found this to be the best so far plus it is 100% organic which appeals to me.

They say olive oil is good for you too. I have a major research list of which the cheapest ones are per gram and CBDOL is mid range.  You can get cheaper and you can get more expensive.

It is hard to tell the effects it will have on people as there is no medical research on it but what it has done for me is what's written above and that's why I believe in it so much. I will be growing my own also when I can find the right leaves with correct thc/ cbd content.

To peel or not to peel.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 06:36:40 AM

Yes the stuff above is diluted with olive oil sure. The stuff I am getting in soon is less diluted and thicker to be able to put in capsules. I tried like 4 types and found this to be the best so far plus it is 100% organic which appeals to me.

They say olive oil is good for you too. I have a major research list of which the cheapest ones are per gram and CBDOL is mid range.  You can get cheaper and you can get more expensive.

It is hard to tell the effects it will have on people as there is no medical research on it but what it has done for me is what's written above and that's why I believe in it so much. I will be growing my own also when I can find the right leaves with correct thc/ cbd content.

There are actually a lot of medical studies on CBD oil if you bother to look. Israel seems to be taking the lead role in medical cannabis & hemp product use. As far as growing your own, make sure it is legal to grow hemp in your area first. it is not legal everywhere in spite of its lack of detectable levels of THC.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 02:19:16 PM

There are actually a lot of medical studies on CBD oil if you bother to look. Israel seems to be taking the lead role in medical cannabis & hemp product use. As far as growing your own, make sure it is legal to grow hemp in your area first. it is not legal everywhere in spite of its lack of detectable levels of THC.

I am growing in South of France. I think its legal Smiley If not I will move to spain. I know its legal there.

To peel or not to peel.
Coinonomous

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 01:09:02 AM

I have read a few places that hemp CBD is shit compared to killer bud made CBD. Anyone know anything about that? thanks.  Smiley

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,     

,p████████████████████N,   

d█████████████████████████b   

d██████████████████████████████æ 

,████²█████████████████████████████,

,█████ ╙████████████████████╨ █████y

██████  `████████████████`  ██████

║██████   Ñ███████████`   ███████

███████    ╩██████Ñ    ███████

███████  ▐▄  ²██╩  a▌ ███████

╢██████  ▐▓█▄     ▄█▓▌  ███████

██████  ▐▓▓▓▓▌▄█▓▓▓▌ ██████─

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─ 

²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩   

▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   

²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`     

²²²         

indiemax

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 08:33:46 PM

Do you ship to the UK,would there be any issues at customs?

Wife has MS and will have a chat to see if she would try this

thanks
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 09:24:02 PM

I have read a few places that hemp CBD is shit compared to killer bud made CBD. Anyone know anything about that? thanks.  Smiley

Its the same thing. There is some kind of discussion that higher amounts of THC is better too but this still has some in just less than 0.2%
I don't know though never questioned it as it works for me.

Do you ship to the UK,would there be any issues at customs?

Wife has MS and will have a chat to see if she would try this

thanks

No its legal in the UK also (I am from UK originally). I post from France which is in the EU anyway so the whole process is easier and quicker.

To peel or not to peel.
indiemax

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 08:26:53 AM

Ok,thanks for the info

leave it with me ,so as she can do her own research,personally ,I'd say try it,being totally organic and a reputable company

Considering the toxic crap she is prescribed atm this could do no harm

i'll get back to you tomorrow at the latest

thanks
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:37:17 AM

I have added new products which are more affordable  Grin

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:03:38 PM

Hey just an update. I sent a bottle to my dad who was initially against this because of the nature of where it comes from etc. Basically he thought only 'druggies' use this kind of stuff. Anyway he has been having great pain all over his body stemming from his kneck. He hasn't officially been diagnosed with anything yet but it was looking like some kind of sclerosis of the spine or arthritis. Anyhow he received the bottle yesterday and tried some last night. I got this message from him today:

Morning son the best sleep i have had for weeks the little pains have gone, will start the full course today Smiley

I still have all the stock left no one has bought any yet. I am not particularly bothered about selling it as I know I will eventually use it. But if demand grows I will supply Smiley Just thought I would share this anyway as it made me even more happy about the product.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 05:55:55 AM

New Stock.

To peel or not to peel.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: