Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:08:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Robot Coin Game Rework!  (Read 20017 times)
Veran

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 12:57:19 PM

Are you going to make more zones and attack level?

Sorry not at the moment!

Atleast you have it in plain, I guess?
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the_mazur

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:59:01 AM

"503 error" again..  Embarrassed
m3ndi3 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:36:16 AM

"503 error" again..  Embarrassed

I know... I want to cry :< This is definitely a malicious attack against my site... I reset everything earlier and the site was working completely fine for hours... then all of sudden I have several open mysql connections that are preventing traffic from coming through ... I don't know what to do -_-
cleotides

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:02:08 AM

I can't collect my reward... Sad
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:03:50 AM

hello are you have plan to add deposit addres ?
i like this faucet very fun but im booring to wait rich level

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 08:15:38 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2015, 09:35:59 AM by m3ndi3

Ok everyone mystery is solved. And regretfully, it was not a good conclusion... A couple of days ago, I accidentally deleted all the level information from people who used emails on the site. I sent everyone restore emails, but there was one little mistake I made, which apparently did not put an actual Zone for people. So they were starting in Zone 0, and when they defeated a robot, it did not replace it, so you could constantly collect rewards from that point on. A user quickly took advantage of it, and made 98,000 1,000 satoshi claims in 3 days. He was the reason for the 503 errors, and why people couldn't get on the site. I learned my lesson, and paid dearly for it -_-

**UPDATE**

The guy who stole from me and caused all that downtime has agreed to give back the money! Thank you and just goes to show that there is hope in the world Cheesy

Joestop74

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 05:19:00 AM

I've been reset to 0, is this going to be fixed?
Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 05:57:43 AM

Ok everyone mystery is solved. And regretfully, it was not a good conclusion... A couple of days ago, I accidentally deleted all the level information from people who used emails on the site. I sent everyone restore emails, but there was one little mistake I made, which apparently did not put an actual Zone for people. So they were starting in Zone 0, and when they defeated a robot, it did not replace it, so you could constantly collect rewards from that point on. A user quickly took advantage of it, and made 98,000 1,000 satoshi claims in 3 days. He was the reason for the 503 errors, and why people couldn't get on the site. I learned my lesson, and paid dearly for it -_-

**UPDATE**

The guy who stole from me and caused all that downtime has agreed to give back the money! Thank you and just goes to show that there is hope in the world Cheesy

lol thats a lot of captcha time i hope you agreed to let him keep some for all that work
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 07:46:27 AM

**UPDATE**

lol thats a lot of captcha time i hope you agreed to let him keep some for all that work
The problem was, there was no captcha -_- so he was just clicking it (or using a bot to click the claim button for him)
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 07:47:41 AM

We have updated our referrals to only include activated users. There have been some people using bots to register and getting the higher referral reward. This won't effect most people who have brought in legit users! Thanks!
beaknuke

Activity: 412

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 03:15:40 PM

I went from 28 refs to 8... Sad although all i have a few adverts on my faucet, so presume the bot must be reading my websites lol

m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 03:33:31 PM

I went from 28 refs to 8... Sad although all i have a few adverts on my faucet, so presume the bot must be reading my websites lol

Well it's not necessarily that you were bringing bots, just bringing people who haven't activated their accounts and are not using the site.
Joestop74

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 03:56:13 PM

Don't know if you missed my question earlier.
My satoshis were set back to 0.
Do we have to start over again, or will these be refilled?
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 04:05:50 PM

Don't know if you missed my question earlier.
My satoshis were set back to 0.
Do we have to start over again, or will these be refilled?

Sorry, your question must have been lost somewhere. I don't know about that since resetting does not reset your balance, and you do not auto cashout anymore. Please check your withdraw or donate popup to see if you might have accidentally done that. Thanks!
Gifted

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 11:26:03 PM

Well it's not necessarily that you were bringing bots, just bringing people who haven't activated their accounts and are not using the site.
hmm i should check my account cause i have over 450 refs...WTF i had over 450 now only 191. are you telling me they never claimed once??
some people only do faucets once a month....those were real accounts wtf.....are those people that never went into the email and activated?? if thats true then thats ok..they will activate later when they come back to my site Smiley

m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:04:45 AM

hmm i should check my account cause i have over 450 refs...WTF i had over 450 now only 191. are you telling me they never claimed once??
some people only do faucets once a month....those were real accounts wtf.....are those people that never went into the email and activated?? if thats true then thats ok..they will activate later when they come back to my site Smiley

Yah sorry, they are still linked to your account, they just won't be added until they verify their address.
Gifted

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 03:57:40 AM

Yah sorry, they are still linked to your account, they just won't be added until they verify their address.
ok thats fine
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 04:01:01 AM

any 1 can help me for deposit ? i want to upgrade my level
beaknuke

Activity: 412

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 08:49:10 AM

ok  Sad

was weird having such a high number for little effort

sandor1

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:49:34 PM

I do not understand why rebel about referrals when some have over 400 referrals who have used illegal means, and the admin abolished them, and why you find it difficult to post a proof if you are honest?
I do not have any referrals, but like to compete with those who is honest and who is going to reach a million Satoshi.
I hope and admin agrees with this.
I challenge only honest players with the evidence.! Let the best man win. Thank you.

http://i60.tinypic.com/904w8i.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/f2lyma.jpg

Question for admin who is a forum for wonderlandco.in I would like to put a few wins of 50,000 sathoshi. Thank you.

For admin announced the new site, when it will be active ?, and where they can get the link?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: