Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:32:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AdSense for faucets.  (Read 1679 times)
locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:56:01 PM

Yes, Google banned my account. The official description was that there were some links into the posts which referred to non legal sites according the TOS. I checked all the posts and there were only links to crypto projects, BTC gambling and faucet sites. Probably it was because of the gambling links. I have not got an answer from Google support yet.

oh, i see. Maybe this was the reason... gambling

because other than that i cannot find anything else that it is not allowed according to google tos.

EDIT: Fortunately i have dropped the coinurl ads (9/10 of them were gambling, faucets & ponzi schemes)
Josef27

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:05:16 PM

In my experience Google will review websites only just before payout time and that's when they will ban the account and not payout. Explicitly telling visitors to click on Ads is against their ToS but they will let you earn until you reach $100 and it's time for payout. I wouldn't be surprised if they have cached versions of the website they can check to see if you changed the website to hide the fact you were asking for clicks. If you are very careful and follow the ToS you can get away with having AdSense ads (like freebitco.in does).

Isn't freebitco.in has gambling area? Isn't that illegal, or violate the terms?
daddybios (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 03:27:08 PM

WHAT???

There are so many btc news sites that are using google ads with no problem

I even use google ads in my own btc news aggregator (it's been 2 weeks already) and so far haven't received any notice...

Are you sure about that? I can't afford to loose my adsense account. I think i should check the ToS again, line by line...

EDIT: Just read through the ToS and couldn't find anything relative...
A lot of sites for Bitcoin use Adsense and it's okay, it does not violate the rules.
Terms Adsense I learned many years ago.
My theme was that you can cheat Adsense and earn it, calling to click on ads.
Why Google robot does not block such sites?
They do not have time to keep track of all?
This can be used ...

Freedom to Ross Ulbricht!
The Bad Guy

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:29:22 PM

In my experience Google will review websites only just before payout time and that's when they will ban the account and not payout. Explicitly telling visitors to click on Ads is against their ToS but they will let you earn until you reach $100 and it's time for payout. I wouldn't be surprised if they have cached versions of the website they can check to see if you changed the website to hide the fact you were asking for clicks. If you are very careful and follow the ToS you can get away with having AdSense ads (like freebitco.in does).

Indeed that's completly true . really wondering about freebitco.in secret since long time ago ... weird how they are working for years and never got banned by Google Adsense.
AdSense restricts the placement of ads on gambling sites and gambling-related content. We have different policies for gambling content based on the country in which a publisher is located. Publishers outside a limited group of countries are not allowed to place ads on any gambling content or on any pages with links to gambling content. This includes any content that allows users to place bets or play games in exchange for an opportunity to earn money or other prizes.

coinpr0n

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 05:22:07 PM

Indeed that's completly true . really wondering about freebitco.in secret since long time ago ... weird how they are working for years and never got banned by Google Adsense.
AdSense restricts the placement of ads on gambling sites and gambling-related content. We have different policies for gambling content based on the country in which a publisher is located. Publishers outside a limited group of countries are not allowed to place ads on any gambling content or on any pages with links to gambling content. This includes any content that allows users to place bets or play games in exchange for an opportunity to earn money or other prizes.

I don't know. I warned the developer about that a long time ago in the official thread - having taking note of my warning he still managed to run with AdSense. Perhaps it's not gambling since you're not depositing? I really don't know.

Josef27

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 05:40:49 PM

I don't know. I warned the developer about that a long time ago in the official thread - having taking note of my warning he still managed to run with AdSense. Perhaps it's not gambling since you're not depositing? I really don't know.
Well, you CAN deposit from your own wallet to use it at the multiple section, so you can say that freebitco.in is faucet + gambling site (but the house edge is incredibly high)
mallard

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:16:35 PM

Do the advertisements on faucets really bring in enough money to pay for the website + coins to send out?
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:32:28 PM

Do the advertisements on faucets really bring in enough money to pay for the website + coins to send out?

They pay very very little so yes.  You would work hours and get cent's.  But they also would get cents from advertisement assuming they are successful.  I have no doubt some fail, but some do make money at it.

The ones that make money will not be sharing their secrets as it would make more competition.   I think they do cover the initial cost though.   If you open one you will not get money day one.  So it would take a little investment to see if it works. Not sure how long you would consider "test" period before you decide loss or win though.
syuhide

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:54:14 AM

Many administrators faucets explicitly urge to click on the Adsense ads. These faucets are still working.
Adsense does not send them for it in the ban? They receive payment? How is this possible?

Try reporting them to google, and see how much more they would last, especially if you screenshot the requirement for users that urges them to click on ads.
They are getting away and still are operating because noone made a complaint yet, so you can have the honor and do a world a favor.
I still dont get why people waste time with faucets, theyre nothing more than a lifedrain, unless you make a bot for them.

cheers

right take the screenshot of the urging faucet which forces you to click on the ads..
i have seen lots of faucets which holds ads in iframes and refresh it on each visit means they are automatically clicked on visiting the page..
now google is not paying for such tricks but there are lots of ad company which still don't know about it and they are paying like chitika,edomz etc...

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
muhrohmat

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:11:00 AM

the ad senses i find that just pay you like 1 per year or im wrong? but ok many facuets use it to do the back flip on the btc and monetary income they give but that take from googgle soo its goolg e that is giveng lol:)

syuhide

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:16:28 AM

the ad senses i find that just pay you like 1 per year or im wrong? but ok many facuets use it to do the back flip on the btc and monetary income they give but that take from googgle soo its goolg e that is giveng lol:)

no man adsense pay not per year...i too have wesites running on it and it can payout even quaterly..once you reach good amount.

████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
kinnu

Activity: 552
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:43:33 AM

I agree with you google observe everything and bans only at the time of payments. I think all faucets not use only adsense ads there are other ad networks also.

P  A
              █████
▀████▄    ▄████▀
  ▀███   ████▀
    █▀ ▄███▀
      ███▀
    ▄██▀ ▄█▄
   ██▀   ████
 ▄█▀      ████▄
█▀         ▀▀▀▀▀

F  U  L

ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM
                    ▄█████▄▄▄                                        ▄██▀██████▄
         ▄██████ ▄▄▄███▄                                  ▄███▀▀ ████████
        ▄█████████ ▄▄▄ █                                ▄███ █▄██ ▀▀▄▄ █
        ████▀███▀ █████▀█                               ██▀█▄▄███ ██▄█▀
       ███▀ ▄  ██▀███ █                                ▄▄█▀██████▀▀
      ▄███▄▀███▄▄██▄ █                                █▄▄▄█████ █▄
     ███████▄ █ ████▀ █ █    ▄█████████▄                 █ █▀███▀▄████
     ▀███████ █ ██████▀██    ███ ▄▄ ████                  ▀▀▀▀▄▄███████
       ▀███████▄ ▀▀▄▄█ █     ███ ▄▄  ███                       █████████▄▄
          ▀▀██████ ▄▄▄██     ███▄▄▄▄▄███                     ▄▄ █████▀▀ ███▄▄▄
           █▄▄▄▀██ ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     █████▄         ███▄ █▀ ▄▄██ ▀  █████▄
     ▄▄███▄▄▀▀██ ▄▄▄         ███████████      █████▄       █  ▀█  ████ ██████   ███▄
   ▄██████████▄  ████▄        ▀▀▀███▀▀▀        █████ █▄   █    ██▄▄▄███   █▀     ███▄
   ███████████████████           █▀            ▀▀▀▀ ██  █▀▀██▄  █████▄▄█▀ ▄▄█▄██  █
  █████████████████████                       █▀████████ ███ ███▀▀█████▀ ▄████ ██▄██ 
  ██████ ███████████▄▀██      ▄█████            █▄ ▀█████▄ ▀█ ▀█▄  ███▀ ▄█████  ███ █
  ██████▄████████████▄ ▄   ████████▀             ▀█████████ ▀██ █▄▄█▀ ▄████████▀▀ ██▀
 ▄████▀▀█ ████████████ █  ██ ▀▀▀ ▄                   ▀▀█████ █▄ ▀██ ▄████  ▀█▀▄█████
 █▀▄▄▄▀▀█ ▄ ████████▀  ▄▄█████████                     ▀██ ▄███▄▄▄██ ██     ███▀ ███
 █▀▄▄▄██  ██████▀▀▄▄██████████▄▄█                      ██ ▄▄█▀█████ █ ███  ▄██▀  █████
  ████████ ▀▀ ▄▄███████▀▀                               ▀███▄▄▄▄▄██▄█▄▄██████▀  ██████
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:56:31 AM

I agree with you google observe everything and bans only at the time of payments. I think all faucets not use only adsense ads there are other ad networks also.

Such other ad networks you talking about, doesn't have much problems like Google does, as those other networks want their ads clicked more than Google, which is why they will let their ads run at these faucets without any bans or other problems...

Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:59:30 AM

Such other ad networks you talking about, doesn't have much problems like Google does, as those other networks want their ads clicked more than Google, which is why they will let their ads run at these faucets without any bans or other problems...

yes but how are their ads relevant and what is PPC ratio? based on my experience, everything except adsense is just wasting time..and used by users banned from adsense already. sad but true.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 12:09:10 PM

yes but how are their ads relevant and what is PPC ratio? based on my experience, everything except adsense is just wasting time..and used by users banned from adsense already. sad but true.

Bidvertiser and Chitika are two good revenue sharing programs after Adsense... Chitika is more better than bidvertiser, and you can also go for infolinks, their PPC ratio is awesome... So, not AdSense alone is in the market, but it does have many good competitors too...

syuhide

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 01:52:37 PM

i think its better to join any good cpm network than to beg google for adsense..

muhrohmat

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:30:54 AM

well you can even do a product like faucets and ad sense or youtube and adsenses its all you can or try to pormote advertising to you faucet in order to see if its porfitable ot have ads in faucet but i just use them not possess any

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: