Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:08:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] [SOLD]Selling Bit-X Debit Card  (Read 2842 times)
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 06:02:36 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2015, 09:42:01 AM by thebitcoinquiz.com

Hey!
I am selling a bit-x debit card for 0.035BTC. I have two such cards and so I thought of selling one.
The card is in good shape and has not been activated/linked to a bit-x account yet (you can do it yourself after you get it). The pin of the card has also not yet been revealed.

If you order the card from Bit-x then you'll have to pay 0.05BTC for the shipping, but ill just give it to you for 0.035BTC.
More details of the card can be found here - https://bit-x.com/guide/bitx-cards .

I can ship it all over India(using India Post). Can also deliver it by hand in Delhi.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 09:53:20 AM

you get them for free during promo right ?
I missed it ! damn
What does it really do ?
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 10:16:01 AM

I missed it ! damn
What does it really do ?
Yeah I got two of them during the free promo.
You can load money with btc in them and can use them like a debit card, it will be accepted on all the online shopping sites, physical stores and you can even withdraw money from them from ATM. Its just like your debit card and can work without a bank verification. All you need is a name email address and a few basic details(bank account is optional).
Do tell me if you are interested.

chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 10:17:23 AM

I missed it ! damn
What does it really do ?
You can load money with btc in them and can use them like a debit card, it will be accepted on all the online shopping sites, physical stores and you can even withdraw money from them from ATM. Its just like your debit card and can work without a bank verification. All you need is a name email address and a few basic details(bank account is optional).

What? Really?
Sounds too good to be true for India. :X
I will ping you soon, let me look into it
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 10:21:06 AM

I missed it ! damn
What does it really do ?

What? Really?
That's fine. Waiting for your message. And I am assuming that if you would be interested then you'll ask me to deliver it to somewhere in Noida  Tongue , I am informing you in advance that I wont  travel to Noida to deliver it. However we can meet at Kashmiri gate metro station(shall be equidistant from both of our residence). Although if you want I can send it by post  Wink .

chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 10:47:38 AM

I missed it ! damn
What does it really do ?

What? Really?
That's fine. Waiting for your message. And I am assuming that if you would be interested then you'll ask me to deliver it to somewhere in Noida  Tongue , I am informing you in advance that I wont  travel to Noida to deliver it. However we can meet at Kashmiri gate metro station(shall be equidistant from both of our residence). Although if you want I can send it by post  Wink .

Nah! am not in Noida , i will receive a package .
I surely want this , i just don't have enough time to look into it yet!
How will i get my name embossed on card ?
Monthly fee?
And it shows limit overall yearly is 250 Euro , that's quite low Undecided
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:16:39 PM

I missed it ! damn
What does it really do ?

What? Really?

Nah! am not in Noida , i will receive a package .
I surely want this , i just don't have enough time to look into it yet!
How will i get my name embossed on card ?
Monthly fee?
And it shows limit overall yearly is 250 Euro , that's quite low Undecided

You are getting it wrong. The yearly limit with basic verification(I.e name email and a few basic things) is €2500 = ₹174025.9469 (I guess that's enough).
Also, if you want a name embossed on the card then you'll have to buy the card from bit-x website(I am just reselling you the card that I gave you), and additional 0.1BTC along with 0.05BTC for shipping will be charged for the name (by bit-x).
Monthly fee is waived for the first 10,000 users and I am pretty sure that 10,000 users have not registered for the card yet

chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 06:13:13 PM

So i had a good look into it!
I think i will rather order from them at a later date with my name embossed on it
Good luck
Smiley
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 07:16:08 PM

Buyers will have to trust you Smiley. Good luck with the sale!
ramkumar

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 12:32:21 PM

He answered polite and educate buyers about it. Surely you will get buyer.

Problem is, we didn't believe our own people  Angry Sad

@chronicsky, Just used him  Tongue Lips sealed Undecided
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:33:46 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2015, 02:11:03 PM by thebitcoinquiz.com

@chronicsky, Just used him  Tongue Lips sealed Undecided
Thanks for the support.
Also, I don't have any problem in answering and helping out people. I don't think he used me, I just guess that chronicsky changed his mind and want his named embossed on the card, and so its fine on his part if he directly wants to buy It from Bit-x website.

Yeah. The pin is not yet revealed and so I guess there shouldn't be any trust problems. Thanks.

chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 02:07:51 PM

That's certainly a very wrong perception you got there man! Cheesy
Why would i use him ? I didn't know of the card , i do want it if i can use my btc directly but having my name on it is better.
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 10:51:02 AM

Nothing as such @ramkumar. Its general information and thebitcoinquiz didn't have any issues responding to the queries. Would you buy a debit card blindly?

Also, I am interested in this, but I am unsure about the card. Will you be having access or anything, or do I have to activate it from the dashboard.

Rude Boy

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 11:10:28 AM

Didn't sold  yet?
If not, I want to buy. Ping me? About:
fees rate for withdraw from bit-x debit card,
what they need for verification?
What are the minimum amount should be loaded?

And i'm from tamil nadu, india will you send to my state?

And finally i never used bit-x and i didn't understand about their fees on the link you provided.

(Bad english?)

~Rude Boy
syuhide

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 11:13:40 AM

Hey!
I am selling a bit-x debit card for 0.035BTC. I have two such cards and so I thought of selling one.
The card is in good shape and has not been activated/linked to a bit-x account yet (you can do it yourself after you get it). The pin of the card has also not yet been revealed.

If you order the card from Bit-x then you'll have to pay 0.05BTC for the shipping, but ill just give it to you for 0.035BTC.
More details of the card can be found here - https://bit-x.com/guide/bitx-cards .

I can ship it all over India(using India Post). Can also deliver it by hand in Delhi.

meet me in delhi..
will buy it in rupee for rs 500.
address: near sai mandir,sriniwaspuri , new delhi

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Rude Boy

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 07:00:39 AM

Hey!

Payment made ► https://blockchain.info/tx/30a8e92f636857031ad0bb47b21550f42abbdf3e57c03ff3b12df43297310f82
and for details check your PM

~Rude Boy
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 07:13:50 AM

Hey!

Payment made ► https://blockchain.info/tx/30a8e92f636857031ad0bb47b21550f42abbdf3e57c03ff3b12df43297310f82
and for details check your PM

~Rude Boy
Payment received. The card has been sold. Will ship it to Rude Boy anytime soon.

Rude Boy

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:07:54 AM

I also have a Card to be sold. Anyone wants? Rude Boy is there any chance that you want to buy 2nd card?
Are you crazy?
OK i'll buy but have some conditions:
1. You must not revealed the code.
2. And card rate will be ~0.025BTC
If you agree, ping me.

~Rude Boy
syuhide

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:49:07 PM

dear op,
i have pmed you about the situation that i can buy the card only on sunday, as rest of days are very hectic and busy for me.
i have told you and i will pay you in cash(rupee).
i live in sriniwas puri ,near lajpat nagar,we can meet any near by metro station.

thank you.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
cryptoforcause

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:54:37 PM

dear op,
i have pmed you about the situation that i can buy the card only on sunday, as rest of days are very hectic and busy for me.
i have told you and i will pay you in cash(rupee).
i live in sriniwas puri ,near lajpat nagar,we can meet any near by metro station.

thank you.

I have a card too but I won't spend money and come to your place for just Rs. 500. If you want to come and meet me and take the card you are most welcome. PM me for more details.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: