Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:27:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLF] [ICO] Nightlife: An efficient payment method for the nightlife world!  (Read 4555 times)
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:11:16 PM

59% premine ICO... next!

did you even math?
10% is ICO, the rest PoW over 5 years.

59% for the first 50k blocks (~34 days), my bad there but it's still the same shit.

Not your keys, not your coins!
Ozcar

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:14:05 PM

there are 10 million coins to be mined over the next 5 years, ico is necessary for promo in the real world and to develop as quick a payment method as possible in a customer situation, we have to raise the funds somehow, it was either this or a premine/instamine for us to dump on the markets, at least in an ico the community has control of the coin supply and all unsold ico coins will be burned
Clasic scam.

You will buy your own coins... (for free..LOL)
And then you will dump on market.

Hey. You are clever.  Tongue

it would be blatantly obvious if we did try to buy our own coin, buying in smaller amounts originating from the same wallet, in crypto this has happened before and the blockchain doesnt lie. alexrossi is a respected escrower and he wouldnt let such a scam happen. as i said we need these funds to implement our plan, if you dont wish to invest then i can understand, if you have a better idea as how to raise the funds for our development then i would love to hear it but if not kindly move along after giving your 0.02BTCs worth.

the plan is widespread adoption but my team has identified ibiza as a good place to start. the economic structure is pretty simple, people buy the coins use them for drinks and services in ibiza and then coins get sold, its a classic economy that has proven time and time again it works.

L2 capital. Listen to the community ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Proft!

Wat?
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:27:48 PM

Implying Ibizia clubs wouldn't just make their own coins to use as secure tokens instead of letting some random people party for free. If you would be serious you would just make a coin and go to them straight without releasing it on the open market.

Worst try on ICO ever.

+1

I'm tired of this stupid ICO-IPO-premine-scam.

Those ninja so-called fair launch are bigger scams then those ICO coins, as those ninja launches are mining for 1 or 2 days max, and dev has everything ready and can easily mine 10% before other people have the opportunity to mine theirself, so ICO are more fair then those ninja launches. Remember that people don't work for free, so... ICO are not bad, a lot of ICO coins give some pretty good results for their investors, and who can be against Ibiza, i like the idea around this coin.
ShoeOnHead

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:28:56 PM

Implying Ibizia clubs wouldn't just make their own coins to use as secure tokens instead of letting some random people party for free. If you would be serious you would just make a coin and go to them straight without releasing it on the open market.

Worst try on ICO ever.

+1

Those ninja so-called fair launch are bigger scams then those ICO coins, as those ninja launches are mining for 1 or 2 days max, and dev has everything ready and can easily mine 10% before other people have the opportunity to mine theirself, so ICO are more fair then those ninja launches. Remember that people don't work for free, so... ICO are not bad, a lot of ICO coins give some pretty good results for their investors, and who can be against Ibiza, i like the idea around this coin.

You know what time it is when Placebo enters a topic. It's time to leave.

Edit: People should work free. Bitcoin was free too. They should work hard so a coin gets real value. This is just copy/paste and lalalalala I want money.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:30:05 PM

Worst try on ICO ever.

+1

Together to Ibiza? Wink
ShoeOnHead

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:33:32 PM

Worst try on ICO ever.

+1

Together to Ibiza? Wink

Ok, but you pay for the pills.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:41:27 PM

Worst try on ICO ever.

+1

Together to Ibiza? Wink

Ok, but you pay for the pills.

If i only need to pay for the pills then it will be ok Cheesy Plan ticket will be more expensive Cheesy
romawi

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:42:22 PM

Worst try on ICO ever.

+1

I know, you do some escrow, so you have made also profit from this sort of scam. Only few ICO coins give some pretty good results, not a lot. Yeah, its time to leave the thread  Tongue

NightLifeDev (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:45:33 PM

Worst try on ICO ever.

+1

Edit: People should work free. Bitcoin was free too. They should work hard so a coin gets real value. This is just copy/paste and lalalalala I want money.

people seem to forget satoshi was holding a lot of his coin which he mined super easy because no one was into btc then, me and my team arent depending on this to be paid, the ico is purely for coin development which will cost money to make a success
ShoeOnHead

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:56:34 PM

Worst try on ICO ever.

+1

people seem to forget satoshi was holding a lot of his coin which he mined super easy because no one was into btc then, me and my team arent depending on this to be paid, the ico is purely for coin development which will cost money to make a success

Use a btc donation address. Sell something cool, do a crowdfunding with nice goodies or something. But you need a cool idea for that. 

I do not think you have a team tbh.

Look in ICO topics, 95% fails or is a scam. Look how people respond, they do not like it. When you want your coin to succeed listen to the people.
NightLifeDev (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 09:26:55 PM

we arent trying to sell a product, we are providing a payment system with a unique real world concept and are giving the world of crypto a chance to support it.

we have a core team of three people, with a few others on the outskirts helping with things we cant provide.

we plan to stick with this coin regardless of price/peoples opinions. nobody likes premines or instamines either and with an ico the supply will be controlled by the community. most coins you see are scams and we should invest at our own risks but we believe this is a coin to take a risk on
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 10:10:58 PM

SCAM ALERT!!!
Same dev of CYP and DRZ. He dump the coin and runaway with the BTC!!  Angry
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 10:19:56 PM

SCAM ALERT!!!
Show proofs please.
I like the concept of this coin,  and at the same time I'm getting too old to enjoy nightlife as a young person. 
My best luck even if nothing in the roadmap is going to happen.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
NightLifeDev (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 10:27:06 PM

SCAM ALERT!!!

no affiliation with drz or cyp, this is my teams first coin. drz and cyp had same algo and launch, for a start which we have neither of, i would love to see proof if you could provide it
JSpike

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 10:51:03 PM

I love Nightlife, lost my girl not long ago, could use Nightlife, even on my age!

Splatters you should join in Nightlife!

Lets get a big Nightlife meet lol

ICO terms and what about a escrow for this one??
NightLifeDev (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 10:57:33 PM

will have ico up tomorrow morning, just posted as soon as we could for exposure, should also be able to give you a few screenshots of the wallet then too
stallion

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 12:40:01 AM

Worst try on ICO ever.

+1

LOL.
This is the first block in BTC.... https://blockchain.info/block/00000000839a8e6886ab5951d76f411475428afc90947ee320161bbf18eb6048
And this is the first address with reward.... https://blockchain.info/address/12c6DSiU4Rq3P4ZxziKxzrL5LmMBrzjrJX

Satoshi didn´t dump his coins yet....

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 07:16:40 PM

I love Nightlife, lost my girl not long ago, could use Nightlife, even on my age!

Splatters you should join in Nightlife!

Lets get a big Nightlife meet lol

ICO terms and what about a escrow for this one??
nice one!
We can still enjoy nightlife! Cheesy

I know why your pray will never be answered!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 07:23:00 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2015, 07:34:58 PM by placebo

Code:
There are 1 Million coins available in the ico going at a rate of 10,000 satoshis (0.0001 btc) each.
Coins can be bought in multiples of
100 – 0.01btc
1000 – 0.1btc
or 10,000 – 1btc.
All unsold coins will be burned on result of the ico.

ICO escrow address is : 13CaRKoF2vypzuFfBnx4QyqHeBvh53CAzB

Can be find here....

https://blockchain.info/address/13CaRKoF2vypzuFfBnx4QyqHeBvh53CAzB

NightLifeDev (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 07:56:48 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2015, 08:11:28 PM by NightLifeDev

Code:
There are 1 Million coins available in the ico going at a rate of 10,000 satoshis (0.0001 btc) each.
Coins can be bought in multiples of
100 – 0.01btc
1000 – 0.1btc
or 10,000 – 1btc.
All unsold coins will be burned on result of the ico.

ICO escrow address is : 13CaRKoF2vypzuFfBnx4QyqHeBvh53CAzB

Can be find here....

https://blockchain.info/address/13CaRKoF2vypzuFfBnx4QyqHeBvh53CAzB

thanks again placebo for acting as escrow for our ico, i am also pleased to be able to show you a wallet preview, the coin is fully functioning and the wallet also has a built in explorer:

ico finishes on sunday at 8pm BST, lets get nightlife going  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: