Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:16:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] (30) Antminer S3's, in original boxes, ebay listing  (Read 281 times)
dlasher (OP)

Activity: 467
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 08:14:07 PM

Realized I hadn't created a post here for them, so here goes..ebay auction found here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/121660010613

-------------------

(Price Reduced, all miners must go! - Currently $99 buy-it-now)

We lost our lease, so it's time to sell.

It's been a good run, but our landlord is moving, and the power costs in his new location are 3x... So it's time to hand off these great miners to someone with cheaper power. Our loss, your gain.

These Bitmain Antminer S3's have been used in a temperature controlled, filtered-air environment, which means unlike some of the other miners for sale on Ebay, these have a lot of life left in them. They'll be packed in the original boxes, and as a bonus, will include PCI-E 8 Pin to Dual 8, adapters, which allow you to run each miner on (2) 8-pin power connectors, instead of 4. This is also a safer way to run the miners, than just connecting (2) of the (4) power connectors.

The official specs for the S3 are listed below, but anyone who has owned the S3's knows each individual miner is different. Because your environment may not match the 65' datacenter these S3's were run in, I can make no guarantees as to performance or overclocking. Each S3 has been restored to factory default settings, and latest firmware, and will work right out of the box. YMMV.

Please note: This auction does not include a power supply. You will need to supply your own. I've had tremendous luck with both the EVGA 1300W and the Silverstone 1350W, each powering (3) miners.

Shipping Costs: I'd love to offer free shipping, but shipping costs have gone up a lot in the last year, and these are odd-shaped, 5lb boxes. That means normal ground shipping will be around $15 per box for most US addresses.

---------------------------

Feel free to use the buy-it-now off ebay, or send me an offer.. Happy to accept Bitcoin as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: