Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:15:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how can I earn instant payment bitcoin?  (Read 1140 times)
tennozer (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 08:45:57 PM

firstly I try to search button but maybe I'm a new member I can't search anything .. An error is appearing for me ..
--------
An Error Has Occurred!
Search is temporarily disabled.
------

So I have to start a new topic ..

I want to find some earning tips .. I want to have a little budget to bet sports .. So I try to earn some bitcoin .. It can be only little satoshis, but I want this coins in my bitcoin wallet instantly after doing job .. I can do everything .. clicking some ads or watching something .. I have enough time to do these ..

How can I earn ? Please help me ..

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zeeshsnrehman2

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Where is Teddy?

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 09:59:08 PM

search has been disabled for security measures.

to be able to earn bitcoins, dont look at faucets, you will earn cents in weeks of work.

if you have any skills, post them in "services" section you will be able to get attention of 1 or 2 members and if your work is efficient, you will get more attention.

offer some of your skills for free for about 1-2 days, and then after people have liked what you can do, start charging

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074532.msg11485808#msg11485808

Summary - Mr.Bean 2.0   Picture/Text
Name:   Mr.Bean 2.0
Activity:   0
Position:   Brand new
Date Registered:   Today at 12:48:26 AM
Last Active:   Today at 12:54:08 AM
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 01:55:52 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2015, 01:00:14 PM by coinableS

Instant payments? Join yobits signature campaign. You need to actually add constructive posts, and don't spam or you'll get the ban hammer.  They even accept newbies at 0.00005 BTC per post.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1036113.0;topicseen

EDIT: Turns out they are no longer accepting newbie accounts due to spammers

tennozer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 06:04:58 AM

thanks for all your reply ..

I earned 1 dollar from bitcoinget.com yesterday .. and they sent my bitcoin this morning ..

now I'm betting from directbet ..

I will look at cloudbet .. thanks a lot ..

cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 08:57:15 AM

With the faucets you can see in my signature below, i earn more or less 0.05 euro a week.... veeery small earns....

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 09:31:28 AM

I earned 1 dollar from bitcoinget.com yesterday .. and they sent my bitcoin this morning ..

How many hours did you spend to get 1 dollar? Normally it's so small on faucets payout is in cents.

They are just a very slow way to make btc.
tennozer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 09:41:06 AM

How many hours did you spend to get 1 dollar? Normally it's so small on faucets payout is in cents.

http://www.bitcoinget.com/?r=1G53sESDnxLSxNhgHQJBWdo9xHAWNvsUrY

actually bitcoinget.com is not a faucet .. you can do some surveys for btc in this website .. or some jobs they refer to you .. I do some surveys with us ip .. if you don't have us ip there isn't any surveys or jobs .. so I use my us vds for this ..

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 11:04:30 AM

actually bitcoinget.com is not a faucet .. you can do some surveys for btc in this website .. or some jobs they refer to you .. I do some surveys with us ip .. if you don't have us ip there isn't any surveys or jobs .. so I use my us vds for this ..

I like that it's not a faucet.  Still how long did it take to get 1 dollar from their site?
tennozer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 01:00:44 PM

I like that it's not a faucet.  Still how long did it take to get 1 dollar from their site?

I can do it only 1 day .. but if you do a survey, you can't do same survey anymore .. and I can't earn the big survey .. they are too long to do and at the end I haven't anything .. maybe I caN't do something .. I don't know ..
but I can do the smallest surveys .. So I can earn 3000-4000 bits for that ..
On the other hand, there are some jobs .. if you have time you can do these jobs.. like google searching ..
I need some bitcoin for sports bet .. now I'm betting to earn much more ..

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:39:39 PM

I can do it only 1 day .. but if you do a survey, you can't do same survey anymore .. and I can't earn the big survey .. they are too long to do and at the end I haven't anything .. maybe I caN't do something .. I don't know ..
but I can do the smallest surveys .. So I can earn 3000-4000 bits for that ..
On the other hand, there are some jobs .. if you have time you can do these jobs.. like google searching ..
I need some bitcoin for sports bet .. now I'm betting to earn much more ..

A day for 1 dollar still is very very small pay. It is better then faucet level but not enough for me to get into this site.

I HIGHLY suggest you don't gamble if your trying to earn btc.  The house always wins. 
Buttknuckle

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 02:15:42 PM

I agree with notlist, gambling isn't a good way to earn money.  If you want to grow your funds then try buying some mining power on hashnest.  But even with gambling you need more than a few satoshis to start.  Takes money to make money, and if you don't have any try what was mentioned above: offer a service, or even just get a regular job and use some of that money to buy BTC.

The Bad Guy

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 02:17:33 PM

firstly I try to search button but maybe I'm a new member I can't search anything .. An error is appearing for me ..
--------
An Error Has Occurred!
------

I want to find some earning tips .. I want to have a little budget to bet sports .. So I try to earn some bitcoin .. It can be only little satoshis, but I want this coins in my bitcoin wallet instantly after doing job .. I can do everything .. clicking some ads or watching something .. I have enough time to do these ..

There is no such a thing , unless you are planning to gamble which I don't really recommend . If you have another Bitcointalk account use it to enroll in signature compaigns but you will get paid weekly and not instantly of course and it need some efforts .
Or you can test Circle application and you will get an instant 5$ in BTC (I didn't test it) , check it out : https://twitter.com/circlebits/status/604001124258037761

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:06:22 PM

--------
An Error Has Occurred!
------

If I still can suggest may be you should look up to signature campaign that do a real payment and dont look into anything else. Start to find which signature campaign that you like in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0 .There are a lot of it. You can choose which one is the best for you. But you can try to buy some account may be full member so the payout is good enough to do things
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:07:23 PM

I agree with notlist, gambling isn't a good way to earn money.  If you want to grow your funds then try buying some mining power on hashnest.  But even with gambling you need more than a few satoshis to start.  Takes money to make money, and if you don't have any try what was mentioned above: offer a service, or even just get a regular job and use some of that money to buy BTC.

investing in cloud mining is ever riskier than gambling, specially if you are a newbie. Most of them are ponzis, and with the low price and the uncertainty about the next bitcoin fork, the profits for the legit ones are at best uncertain.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:38:43 PM

investing in cloud mining is ever riskier than gambling, specially if you are a newbie. Most of them are ponzis, and with the low price and the uncertainty about the next bitcoin fork, the profits for the legit ones are at best uncertain.

It depends on the site.  Some are legit others are not.  You really need to research before investing in cloud mining.

If they sound to good to be true stay away, some will post info that makes them sound amazing.  I wont mention the name of one paticular one.  But do the math it is better then possible.  That makes it most likely a scam/ponzi.   Look at fees one is so bad they don't even list fees but brag about people ROI'ing on it.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 03:33:39 PM

It depends on the site.  Some are legit others are not.  You really need to research before investing in cloud mining.

If they sound to good to be true stay away, some will post info that makes them sound amazing.  I wont mention the name of one paticular one.  But do the math it is better then possible.  That makes it most likely a scam/ponzi.   Look at fees one is so bad they don't even list fees but brag about people ROI'ing on it.

But most them are ponzi and I guess with the low payout from that mining it will make them a legit compare to others that pay a lot like to good to be true. So better do some research like you said or may be you can stay away from mining and just do signature campaign and trading. Its better and safer than mining
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: