Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:04:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PROMO 200% in 2stages. At each stage, participants receive 140% of total earning  (Read 1330 times)
btcs1000 (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 09:09:40 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2015, 06:19:05 AM by btcs1000

Hy because here are over 90% SCAM threads and sites,
I present you a more trustfull Site: btc-transfer

I am not the admin, I am a user.

What is BTC-Transfer

BTC-Transfer is a system of direct financial communications with the aim of improving the well-being of all its participants. While developing mainly on the Internet our community has no borders; it unites people around the world.
The system is based on a unique algorithm of direct Bitcoin cryptocurrency exchange. That allows participants receiving 40% net income within the extremely short time limits. At the same time, the system maintains absolute stability in the long-term.
If you did not use Bitcoin before, you can learn how to do it by reading the "Help" Section.

Direct transfers between participants
Bitcoin transactions occur directly between community members ensuring the safety of funds and security of transfers.

On May 16th they are 1100 participants. Now 1391, so the project is growing.

You can buy places for 10$.
If you buy 3 places you become 1 place with a value from 14 $ gratis:
Fill in your profile and obtain a place for free After information (including photo and phone number) is filled in and two places from other participants are bought while buying the third place you will get the fourth one absolutely for free.

For a 10$ place you can become 14$ to withdrawal or you make a investment with the 14$ to get 20$ ...

How long can this project last?
The project may function as long as you want. The only thing that is needed is the interest and activity of the participants.

For further question please read the website or ask the admin.
lolfreak87

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 09:12:35 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2015, 08:02:57 AM by lolfreak87

I use it also i like this site  Cheesy

mib

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:54:50 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2015, 11:19:03 PM by mib

I use this program also its nice and different from the other scammer...
No withdraws from an admin wallet ... it's direct from user to user ... and it have nice features:
Custom Script (Nice template) ,DDOS Guard ,and SSL from Global Sign .... Smiley

btcs1000 (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:00:05 PM

the project is always growing, now 1421 participants !  Smiley
btcs1000 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:51:49 PM

PROMOTION HURRY UP !!!!

for the first 100 places, still about 25 places available !!!

Bonuses to celebrate the start of the advertising campaign. In connection with the start of the advertising campaign it was decided to introduce temporary bonuses for all participants. The 1000 places sold since the release of this news will bring special bonuses to the buyers of those places:

The first 100 places. When buying each place, you will get the second place for free;
    The next 200 places. When buying two places, you will get the third place for free;
    The next 300 places. When buying three places, you will get the fourth place for free;
    The next 400 places. When buying four places, you will get the fifth place for free;
    The next 500 places. When buying five places, you will get the sixth place for free.

The bonus places will be allocated to you automatically. You will be able to find them in the “My Places” section with a “Bonus Place” mark.

And they add a new professional video clip about BTC-Transfer. The video is 2 and a half minutes long, and it demonstrates the whole marketing of the project and the income generation procedure.
mib

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 08:59:06 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2015, 09:17:10 PM by mib

PROMOTION HURRY UP !!!!

for the first 100 places, still about 25 places available !!!

Bonuses to celebrate the start of the advertising campaign. In connection with the start of the advertising campaign it was decided to introduce temporary bonuses for all participants. The 1000 places sold since the release of this news will bring special bonuses to the buyers of those places:

The first 100 places. When buying each place, you will get the second place for free;
    The next 200 places. When buying two places, you will get the third place for free;
    The next 300 places. When buying three places, you will get the fourth place for free;
    The next 400 places. When buying four places, you will get the fifth place for free;
    The next 500 places. When buying five places, you will get the sixth place for free.

The bonus places will be allocated to you automatically. You will be able to find them in the “My Places” section with a “Bonus Place” mark.

And they add a new professional video clip about BTC-Transfer. The video is 2 and a half minutes long, and it demonstrates the whole marketing of the project and the income generation procedure.

I got it thanks for the infos bro Cheesy

clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 05:40:47 AM

This scheme operates for profit?
mib

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 08:31:33 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2015, 10:49:24 AM by mib

This scheme operates for profit?
I make profit with this program but it's not so fast,
but if more users join and use the program (like this 2 days) then it will be faster,
you can see in the video how it works and on the main page Smiley

PS: The first promotion it's over, now its the 2. "Buy Two Places – Get the Third One for Free"

btcs1000 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:53:30 AM

Hy

the project is always growing: Number of participants: 1589, Total of transactions: 113.07480207 BTC

actual 2nd Promotion: Buy Two Places – Get the Third One for Free  Smiley

Best regards
btcs1000 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 03:59:47 PM

the project is always growing.

Number of participants: 1652, Total of transactions: 114.72461126 BTC

still 2nd Promotion: Buy Two Places – Get the Third One for Free  Cheesy

Best regards

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:40:53 AM

it seems like a ponzi in disguise, anyway where are the withdrawal buttons?
mib

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 11:44:02 AM

anyway where are the withdrawal buttons?
Like i said before the payments are directly from user to user  Cheesy
You can see how its works on the video or on the "how its works" page.

stripes89

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 05:14:42 PM

it seems like a ponzi in disguise, anyway where are the withdrawal buttons?
how it can be in disguise if its in investor based games section?

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
jeannemadrigal2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:22:49 PM

Unless there is some way of actually generating profits, there is no way this can last long term.  If you are just relying on deposits from other users then it is a straight up ponzi.  This means that sooner or later deposits will dry up and it will fail.  This is inevitable.

If this particular ponzi has a magic formula that somehow changes math then let us know.  Anything is possible.
mib

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:49:48 PM

Unless there is some way of actually generating profits, there is no way this can last long term.  If you are just relying on deposits from other users then it is a straight up ponzi.  This means that sooner or later deposits will dry up and it will fail.  This is inevitable.

If this particular ponzi has a magic formula that somehow changes math then let us know.  Anything is possible.
You can read more about it here http://blog.e-investars.com/2015/06/03/btc-transfer-mmm-bitcoin-version/ or on the site Smiley

gozali789

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 12:34:59 PM

Hi Guys
I’V Just registered on this forum, I Just wondering……Does anybody have any info about this Community http://mmmglobal.org/  I’v Just Joined and I ee that are baed on Bitcoin. They operates with this currency. Any Advise..Huh Looks interesting….

Their FB fage http://www.facebook.com/mmmglobal.org
Thank you for reponse….
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: