Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:30:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: QUICKSELLER Vs. LEGENDSTER, LIVE NOW on Pay Per View, ROUND 1  (Read 10360 times)
duckydonald

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:28:32 PM

Problem is people lie.

Quickseller is a liar and that is the main issue here.

When he is wrong he won't admit his error and keeps attacking (lying) to maintain the image he is somehow above being wrong.

I get called an extortionist and that is pure bullshit. I have a better escrow record than he does. I have never extorted anything from anyone and people think that an anonymous agent in these forums like he is should be trusted?

Come on now when is ever okay to hide your identity and try to bust scams in public forum? He isn't some undercover FBI agent he is just someone hiding behind an alt account of known person in these forums most likely.  Never trust people hiding their identities. Never for escrow. Never for account selling. Never for anything. Who the fook knows who he really is right?

I just lost what little respect I had left for Tomatocage. This is unfortunate, I once considered him a pillar of this community.

In case you didn't notice, QS left you the trust that fixed your trust issue.

Bahahaha, I just saw that as well. Bit ironic that the person who tries to stand up for you and prevent you from having a TWC tag is the same person who you decide to insult for being put back onto DefaultTrust.

That said, I've been away for a while, but I never had an inherent problem with QS. He did leave the occasional weird negative trust but generally his ratings were (are?) accurate.

QS: This was the insult.

Quickseller didn't fix anything, all he did was make it so I don't have ? ? ? any more. I still have a ZERO trust rating after hundreds of trades and 4 years of activity because Vod feels it is appropriate to destroy peoples trust ratings because he does not like what was said about him. Him leaving a rating for me doesn't change my opinion of him, and if anything I would prefer he had not left it, because we have never traded or even hardly had any direct interaction. Furthermore he calls my left ratings into question. I am curious which actual rating(s) he takes issue with, because unlike you jamokes I try to limit my ratings to people I have had direct interaction or trade with and have used negative ratings sparingly. Additionally my posts have noting to do with the default trust, but with how the rules are selectively enforced regarding it (specifically Vods systematic abuse of it). I don't consider this a favor, even if he intended it to be.

This is what I hate about this forum, except trades being value over opinionated feedback,  Trade Feedback and opinionated feedback should be separated in value.  if you didn't conduct a trade to the member then your feedback shouldn't be more valued then feedback done with monies.

So what does that quote have to do with anything??  You say he doesnt admit his errors, would you mind quoting or linking an example of that? You were called extortionist by him but you also have a lot more negative trust ratings from other important people once again proving that everyone that is against quickseller is a moron and deservers all his ratings.

I dont care to be honest how many negs are here, I have shit tons of trades with my other accounts, no big deal, no harm done to me.  Im just saying that being on default or having one it is used for abuse of power on others.  Im really surprised this forum became big, and was the only reason it did because it was an early adopter forum.  This trust system would have been the death of it, if it wasnt for Satoshi himself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:43:20 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2015, 03:58:32 PM by Bicknellski

And now when he knows he is wrong he will also divert the topic and wont reply you straight. He just wants everyone to accept what he says as "truth".
He is just a troll and needs to be ignored.

Already done that weeks ago and I keep adding his agents/shills/alts as I go. XinXin seems like another ignored. Another one that can't think for himself or read the threads to a depth or read a false negs. I have held 80K for people and not one penny went missing. You want to address TRUST then know my record vs. his puffery over the last year. He hasn't ever done more than a few hundred bucks as an escrow. Can't trust him as far as you can throw em. Anonymous people should NEVER be trusted.

Problem becomes he has a myriad of alt accounts and is probably built relationships with other accounts here to maintain an image all behind a pseudonym propping up a small group of people to push trust ratings that are mostly fabricated or built on circular anonymous accounts that have never really transferred bitcoins to any real people. Why would he have so many issues with scammers? I have been here since 2013 and I have never run into scammers on his scale when doing business here. It is like he is honey trapping or ENTRAPPING people and that is a big reason for him not to be trusted in ANYTHING he says or does. He is not part of a LEO so he should be forthright about his identity and since he is not he should be given a wide berth.

Does anyone really know who this person is? Could be a Moderator or an Admin, could be a long time scammer for anyone knows given he has 'been' this an account for 1 year max. Please why do people even bother trusting this moron who can't tell the difference between extortion and a laundry list of proof of VAT and Mail fraud of someone like Dogie? If anything he is the one extorting people and misusing his unearned reputation libeling people left right and center. The amount of spam generated as a result of his false claims this past week would fill most forums and yet no bans? Why? You would think that a warning at least would be sent out that would reprimand him for FALSE accusations? That is the real problem I see is mods turning a blind eye to that form of spam. At what point does he have to go before he gets punished for lies and false accusations?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:04:20 PM

And now when he knows he is wrong he will also divert the topic and wont reply you straight. He just wants everyone to accept what he says as "truth".

He did the same thing when he was on the warpath against me.  Brought up unsubstantiated (and false) allegations, then tried to change the subject when his own motivation was called into question.  The good thing is that his M.O. is well known by almost everyone at this point, and he won't be back on default trust until he learns to calm himself.  He's a lot like an ambitious, amateur cop who wants to make it to the top by arresting everyone in site.  He doesn't have any sympathy for anyone other than himself.  So while it's true that he catches a scammer in action from time to time, he also steamrollls a huge number of innocent people with no remorse.  If he ever realizes this, he could do the forum a lot of good.  Until he realizes this, he causes more harm than good.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:51:21 PM

Already done that weeks ago and I keep adding his agents/shills/alts as I go. XinXin seems like another ignored. Another one that can't think for himself or read the threads to a depth or read a false negs. I have held 80K for people and not one penny went missing. You want to address TRUST then know my record vs. his puffery over the last year. He hasn't ever done more than a few hundred bucks as an escrow. Can't trust him as far as you can throw em. Anonymous people should NEVER be trusted.

Problem becomes he has a myriad of alt accounts and is probably built relationships with other accounts here to maintain an image all behind a pseudonym propping up a small group of people to push trust ratings that are mostly fabricated or built on circular anonymous accounts that have never really transferred bitcoins to any real people. Why would he have so many issues with scammers? I have been here since 2013 and I have never run into scammers on his scale when doing business here. It is like he is honey trapping or ENTRAPPING people and that is a big reason for him not to be trusted in ANYTHING he says or does. He is not part of a LEO so he should be forthright about his identity and since he is not he should be given a wide berth.

Does anyone really know who this person is? Could be a Moderator or an Admin, could be a long time scammer for anyone knows given he has 'been' this an account for 1 year max. Please why do people even bother trusting this moron who can't tell the difference between extortion and a laundry list of proof of VAT and Mail fraud of someone like Dogie? If anything he is the one extorting people and misusing his unearned reputation libeling people left right and center. The amount of spam generated as a result of his false claims this past week would fill most forums and yet no bans? Why? You would think that a warning at least would be sent out that would reprimand him for FALSE accusations? That is the real problem I see is mods turning a blind eye to that form of spam. At what point does he have to go before he gets punished for lies and false accusations?

I dont give a shit who he is, i couldnt care less, this is a forum there is no need for us to know who he is, what i care about is his accusations and evidence, you obviously got your red trust for a reason, its not only quickseller that left you negative trust, you are throwing accusations against quickseller with no evidence to back it up and you complain about him for supposedly doing the same, do you see the irony there?

You wrote a whole lot of useless trash there again throwing accusations and saying things with absolutly no evidence.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 05:03:40 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2015, 05:15:21 PM by dogie

Please stop sending me PM's from multiple accounts.

You can block PMs here if he keeps it up.

he is just someone hiding behind an alt account of known person in these forums most likely
A 5000 post shill account, that'd be impressive.

propping up a small group of people to push trust ratings that are mostly fabricated or built on circular anonymous accounts that have never really transferred bitcoins to any real people
Oh really, remember when you worked with a guy with 10 circular anonymous accounts in order to prop up your agenda and attack targets you didn't like? I've cut down the quote because its huge post, but you can read more about the trust ratings they left for each other and their victims here. There are a few more accounts that were discovered before the post so the circle jerk is actually larger.

I decided to plot out the trust ratings the shills have been leaving to each other regarding these events and see where the real "trust abuse" is going on. And surprisingly it really didn't take long as their ratings are just copy pasted in a circle jerk.

*loads of ratings snipped*

So that's 32 counts for the copy and pasted trust rating, started by Bicknellski and indulged in by nearly all the accounts crying trust abuse: "Standing up to dogies neg-reping & bullying tactics is commendable & deserves to be recognised. I consider this member & anyone else who does the same to be a trustworthy member of the community. Hopefully more members will do the same - well done!". I took the liberty of plotting the circlejerk of ratings they've been leaving each other:

Bicknellski

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 08:08:26 PM

He did the same thing when he was on the warpath against me.  Brought up unsubstantiated (and false) allegations, then tried to change the subject when his own motivation was called into question.  The good thing is that his M.O. is well known by almost everyone at this point, and he won't be back on default trust until he learns to calm himself.  He's a lot like an ambitious, amateur cop who wants to make it to the top by arresting everyone in site.  He doesn't have any sympathy for anyone other than himself.  So while it's true that he catches a scammer in action from time to time, he also steamrollls a huge number of innocent people with no remorse.  If he ever realizes this, he could do the forum a lot of good.  Until he realizes this, he causes more harm than good.

Definitely and this is more than a default trust issue. Now it is a spam issue. I get posting information for the community to be more aware but when you are unwilling and unable to determine scams / extortion from honest people trying to do honest business you become a nuisance to the community. Strange nothing is done about this particular anonymous individual with only a year on the forum gets so much 'support'. I wonder who he really is, typically most people that act in this manner are usually called out and or reprimanded by the forum mods. Why doesn't his shit stink like Techshare's or Mine or others... funny.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
duckydonald

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 01:01:41 AM

trust should be measured by many not by the ones in power
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:15:04 AM

The ones in power are in power because others that are in power gave them that power, besides anyone can give you red or green trust, its not like quickseller is the only one that gives trust, if you were so trusted you wouldnt care about quickseller trust because you would have too much green trust but you dont and everyone knows why, now stop whining and making a fool of yourself
Bicknellski

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 02:17:12 PM

Trust should be measured by those affected directly by others.

Direct democracy requires that those who hold a stake in what is being decided should have vote. It would have to affect them directly or infringe on their ability to transact business.

Unfortunately a DEFAULT is not democratic. Nor is 1 vote for each alt account. What is worse are default's that are alts and 'hand picked' by the powers that be, which is what we have now.

duckydonald

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:19:50 PM

yeah and this is why the USA is fucked up, because intead of people holding the power the gov which are default, fuck things for the little few?

Dont tell me I am wrong, I am trying to make a point, dont care about the trust given to me.  I had real trust from real trades nor did that give me any leverage here.  Ebay is a good example that is much more fairer system then the system we have here.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 06:28:08 PM

yeah and this is why the USA is fucked up, because intead of people holding the power the gov which are default, fuck things for the little few?

Dont tell me I am wrong, I am trying to make a point, dont care about the trust given to me.  I had real trust from real trades nor did that give me any leverage here.  Ebay is a good example that is much more fairer system then the system we have here.

Fair? How? Have you read SaltySpitoon's* post? He has explained correctly about this.

Ebay gives false sense to users because most of them think feedback can't be faked where in fact, it is very easy to do.

I made a purchase from an eBay seller that has an excellent feedback rating from her customers.  I have yet to receive the items I purchased on July 8, 2012, even though the seller has claimed TWICE that she has mailed my items and has given me two tracking numbers.........nothing.....neither of them ever arrive.  I am very suspicious now that she has received such excellent ratings from others, with customers praising her for her generosity, customer service, and prompt delivery of their orders.  They all sound a little too good........is there any possible way that a seller can manipulate their feedback ratings?

---

Sure they can manipulate their feedback.  There is a seller who has 20+ accounts, and he uses the accounts to purchase items from his main account just so he can build up positive feedback.

* IIRC.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 07:08:44 PM

@bold: I received a negative rating from a buyer who himself backed out from my deal. He had purchased my gift card in an auction on Ebay and backed out later. Instead, I should be the one giving him a negtive feedback and yes, he has received 100% positives from other members when he himself seems to be a scammer.

BitcoinDistributor (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 06:21:14 AM

Fair? How? Have you read SaltySpitoon's* post? He has explained correctly about this.

Ebay gives false sense to users because most of them think feedback can't be faked where in fact, it is very easy to do.

I made a purchase from an eBay seller that has an excellent feedback rating from her customers.  I have yet to receive the items I purchased on July 8, 2012, even though the seller has claimed TWICE that she has mailed my items and has given me two tracking numbers.........nothing.....neither of them ever arrive.  I am very suspicious now that she has received such excellent ratings from others, with customers praising her for her generosity, customer service, and prompt delivery of their orders.  They all sound a little too good........is there any possible way that a seller can manipulate their feedback ratings?

---

Sure they can manipulate their feedback.  There is a seller who has 20+ accounts, and he uses the accounts to purchase items from his main account just so he can build up positive feedback.

* IIRC.
Woah. You quoted an outside source here. I've never seen that here in my 3 years on this forum. I'm impressed and need to learn on this. *Starts looking at text code*

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 10:10:05 PM

Seems BitcoinDistributor changed the title of the OP/thread?

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 10:18:31 PM

The OP is a huge troll. When he fake sold his KoS account, he changed the title of one of his 'Vod' threads to something along the lines of 'Vod is a good guy'

edit: this is the thread I am talking about, however it appears that KoS has since changed the title back
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 03:44:59 AM

The OP is a huge troll. When he fake sold his KoS account, he changed the title of one of his 'Vod' threads to something along the lines of 'Vod is a good guy'

edit: this is the thread I am talking about, however it appears that KoS has since changed the title back
You still don't believe I sold the KOS account? LOL. Its honestly hillarious.

Ask Tomatocage, he escrowed the 0.10 BTC I sold it for. The buyer was Watoshi-Dimoto or a friend of his (I still dont know). He contacted me saying he wanted to buy and then said he wanted to use a different account to make the purchase, and this gandalf.grey dude contacted me. The weird part is the gandalf guy talked differently then Watoshi so IDK if it was him.

Anyways, it looks like he gave up on the account. I'd rebuy it back for 0.01 BTC just for shits n giggles if Watoshi / gandolf / whoever reads this.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 03:48:13 AM

Ask Tomatocage, he escrowed the 0.10 BTC I sold it for. The buyer was Watoshi-Dimoto or a friend of his (I still dont know). He contacted me saying he wanted to buy and then said he wanted to use a different account to make the purchase, and this gandalf.grey dude contacted me. The weird part is the gandalf guy talked differently then Watoshi so IDK if it was him.

Anyways, it looks like he gave up on the account. I'd rebuy it back for 0.01 BTC just for shits n giggles if Watoshi / gandolf / whoever reads this.
Interesting how you are still trying to link ndnhc to a scam (you)
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 03:48:25 AM

I've changed the OP because this thread has been derailed and gone off to different subjects at least 5 times. Instead of making new threads, why not use this obviously popular thread to serve my annoucement needs.

BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 03:48:49 AM

Interesting how you are still trying to link ndnhc to a scam (you)
How is the world in ndnc related to Watoshi??? Did I miss sometime? I think I was pretty clear what I said, Watoshi bought the account from me. hmmm let me see if I still have the PMs. Dont know if he messaged me on kingofsports2 but I'll check.

BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 03:51:12 AM

What do you know, I do still have PMs! Here ya go.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: